Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Withdrawing from the group Anaïs sighed lightly. Pretending to investigate the wall in front of her she placed her thoughts elsewhere. It was hard enough for her to socialize, let alone now the only person she actually knew and trusted seemed to have a deeper bond with others, people that Anaïs hadn't met before. Suddenly she realized she wasn't even shocked being kidnapped, all she wished for was that her mother was in safety back at home and that Morianna would make it there in one piece if they ever got out of this prison.

Suddenly Anaïs saw a light reflection of herself on the wall, pushing back quickly she covered her eyes with her hands. Her eyes had started to turn white. Anaïs could not understand how even a wall could affect her eye color; the wall surely didn't seem to be made out of organic material.

((I’ll fly home tomorrow, and I’ll get internet access again on Saturday evening, at its earliest, so if needed could someone please take care of my character while I’m away? :)))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Silja wrote:
((I’ll fly home tomorrow, and I’ll get internet access again on Saturday evening, at its earliest, so if needed could someone please take care of my character while I’m away? :)))

((I'll take care of Anaïs. I love roleplaying multiple characters, even if they aren't really permanant.))

"I'm Aminta..." Aminta looked down at the ground, wincing at the pain from her collision with the wall. She blinked sleepily, and drew her long legs up on the bench, watching her long skirt ripple. She stretched a bit more, and feeling a tad bit more awake, her eyes darted around, examining the room. On the part of the wall where the redhead was standing in front of, Aminta could swear she saw narrow fissures. She blinked twice, and looked again, but the cracks where gone. She sighed, and rubbed her eyes; then lay back on the bench.
<hr>
Anaïs grimaced, and tapped the wall. Oh, it's wood... she thought. "It doesn't really look like it though..." she whispered to herself. She quickly moved to the next section of the wall, and tapped it too. "Odd... This section's not wood, like the other. Sounds a bit more solid than that section over there," she continued to talk with herself. She strided to the wall parallel to the wooden wall and knocked on it lightly. It was the same, solid material as the last wall. She sat back down on the bench she had been lying on before, and frowned as she pondered. Could it be a door? But how would anyone get in or out; there's no handle, and it seemed rather sturdy, though a bit hollow. Unless it's a secret passage, but there's nothing to open it, still. The room's empty except for the benches.
<hr>
Aminta sat up after a while, twirling her hair around her finger. Her feet tapped rapidly on the stone floor as she absent-mindedly hummed a tune. She paused, as one of the snow white stones shifted under her foot. She kicked around a couple more, several of those were loose too. She stooped to the ground, lifting one of them up. "SNAKE!!!" she screeched, as a long brown snake uncoiled its body, and lunged at her ankle with glistening fangs showing.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron jumped at Aminta's call and turned round quickly. Seeing the snake lunge for the girl's ankle, he dropped to the floor on his stomach and grabbed the snake's tail, pulling it backwards like a rope. "Oh, no you don't," he said grimly.

[I love the word grimly, aye?]

The snake turned its head as it was pulled along, and hissed at Cameron. It turned all the way and sunk two fangs into Cameron's hand. "Ouch!" Cameron exclaimed, and withdrew his hand, still holding onto the snake in the other.

"Let me go," the snake hissed at him. Cameron jumped back in alarm. "My fangs are not poisonous, they allow me to speak to you. None of your friends can hear me." There was a menacing note in the snake's voice... or hiss.

"What. the. hell?!"

"Thank you," the snake said, obviously flattered when he was addressed, however incredulously. "You want to get out of here, you have to listen to me carefully."

"You're a snake!" Cameron said, staring at the snake.

"Well done," the snake answered dully. "Now are you going to listen, or not?"

"Yeah, sorry."

[The people in the room will see Cameron jump backwards after the snake bites him. Then you will hear this of the conversation.

"What. the. hell?! You're a snake! Yeah, sorry."

Basically, Cameron's side of the conversation. All you can hear is the snake hissing.

You can think him loopy if you wish. For all you know, the bite could have poisoned him, or otherwise made him... well... a bit delusional.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna had been lost in tought for the past minute or so. She wasn't even sure of what she was thinking herself but the whiteness of the room distracted her easily. Aminta's shout shook her slightly from her dream world and she turned around, seeing Cameron dive in, and worse get bitten. Her eyes grew wide and seeing Cameron starting to talk to the snake, she began to think the poison might be affecting him.

"Cameron? Do you feel ok?"

SHe asked concerned, begining to move towards him.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Tell her to go away," the snake told Cameron.

"Go away," Cameron repeated monotonously at Morianna. "Er... no... stay... uh..." He looked over at Morianna and looked into her eyes. "I think the snake has mind powers," he whispered softly.

The snake sighed and slithered away from Cameron. "No!" he shouted. "Come back! I'll listen!"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna stared at him, her gaze muddled with at least five different looks. There was the 'WHat the heck are you talking about?' look, the 'I can't belive I just ehard that' look, the 'Are you sure you're ok?" look, among others. She just took a step abck though, deciding to play this game for now, besides with the wierd things going on it was possible the snake DID have mind powers.

"Alright Cameron.. I'll be right here if ya need me.."

SHe said, still very confused and took a seat on a bench nearby.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The snake turned back to Cameron and said, "Listen to me. I'll not come back if you drive me away again. Have you got that?"

"Yes."

"To get out, you must listen to the Game Masters. They will speak through me. They will tell you what to do, to an extent, but the rest is your decision. There are many sections of this place, and to get out you must play their games. Got it?"

"I think so."

"One more thing. The game is to the next stage, or death."

"Interesting sport, huh?"

"It is purely for pleasure."

A part of the wall opened to reveal a long white corridor. "At the end of that door is the first game. If you feel you are ready to take the challenge, proceed young Master, but with caution."

The snake turned and slid through the corridor. He slid through a little hole at the bottom of the wall and thus the captives where alone once more.

"The snake said that at the end of that corridor -" here Cameron gesticulated to the end of the white corridor, where there was a door "- leads to the first task, the first game." And thus, Cameron began to relate everything the snake had told him.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna listened intently, not sure wheteher to belive it or not, but the corridor had just opened out of nowhere, there was no other explaination for it.

"Are you telling me that we were caught in nets, kidnapped and brought to this palce... to play a game?!"

She asked incredulously.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((Ah, crud. This is what I get for not getting on yesterday.

*watches everyone* Have fun! :D))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra looked down the corridor, her face set. "I don't like trusting snakes," she paused, she had to trust Cameron- even though this was out of the ordinary, "But it is our only chance...." Emra remembered something she hadn't told them before, "My magic does not work here, does yours?" she asked looking around at them. She screwed up her eyes, concentrating hard on finding a breeze and summoning it....nothing. Emra sighed softly, disapointed.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vincent sat on the edge of his bench, his hands resting on his chin. He had woken up a while ago, but had decided to remain silent until now. He thought over the events that had occurred, what little he remembered, and stood up with a sigh. “Well…umm… I guess I should introduce myself.” Vincent said shyly while walking a bit closer to the others, “My name is Vincent, Master of the Sands.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Thank you Trinity, you rock! :P))

Anaïs listened intensly as Cameron spoke to the rather odd snake. Her smile got even more devious as she got that little spark in her eyes again.

"A game you say, I love games," she said and smiled.

Turning around quickly hearing a new voice she could see a boy that looked to be about as old as Anaïs wake up and introduce himself. As he told them he was the master of sand Anaïs felt comforted by him in an odd way, finally someone linked to her own element.

"Umm.. hi," she replied to him hesitating a bit and feeling incredibly stupid for saying anything at all right after.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Master of Sand?" Cameron frowned as he made the connection. Last time Cameron had met this boy, he was being posessed by Cameron's brother. He had also tried to kill Morianna. Cameron had stopped that by putting his arms around the boy's neck and choking him. "Hi, Vincent. I'm Cameron. We've met before. I tried to strangle you."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Aminta retreated back onto the bench as Cameron grabbed the snake. She looked on in fear as the snake bit him, and drew back in alarm as Cameron spoke to the snake. Frowning, she listened to what Cameron had to say after he... consulted with the snake.

Aminta raised an eyebrow. "A game, eh?" She raised herself up off of the bench and threw her hands in the air. "We were kidnapped and trapped in this room, and then when that ugly snake reared its head, Snake Boy over there goes over and talks to it. Now I feel a lot better about who I'm with!" she sneered. She then blushed and apologised profusely. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I always get this way when a storm's brewing... I've always assumed it has something to do with my selkie heritage, but I'm not sure..." she held up slightly webbed fingers to prove her point. "Well, anyway, do you think we should trust him," she gestured to Cameron, "and the snake, or what...?"

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Master of Sand! I'll blow you away!" Emra laughed, her eyes sparkling. No matter the element, meeting another Master or Mistress, as long as they were good- was always enjoyable. "Games? We'll be fine!" she laughed once more, covering her worry. Games sounded easy, but these "Game Masters" certainly did not. Having no magic irked her, tugging upon her like a splintered thumb.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next