Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: A Master Adventure -- The Game [Closed.]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

It's been such a long time since I rped here. I hope the sequel for Master will be as much as a succes as the original one. If any of the members who have not been with us since the beggining need anything clarified, feel free to ask me.

-----------------------------------------

“A long, long time ago, maybe more than one thousand years ago, before the kings and queens of Kalu brought peace and harmony to the land there was a great war going on. This war was between the creatures of darkness and the creatures of the light. Back in that time the dark and the light took up the same amount of space on the planet. They were competing to get more space. The beasts of the dark wanted to flood the earth with darkness, while the creatures of land wanted to illuminate the world. This war raged on for decades, maybe even hundreds of years. Both forces appeared equal until there came one moment in time when the light found their saviours. Pleading to the gods, those of the lights received a band of warriors, all gifted with magic powers. Back in that time most people had magic, but these people were different. Their powers were more than anyone had ever seen and they were so many of them. Each of them controlled something of the earth, whether it is earth, fire or air. And with these saviours, the people of the light forced the darkness into what is now the Forest of Tysm and one of those saviours surrounded the forest with the Desert of Onaclov, and then yet another formed the River of Phin. With these three barriers the people of the dark were locked in and all who tried to escape never mad it all the way out. Then the people of the light rejoiced and they called their saviours the Masters, or Mistresses, as some of them were women. Unfortunately as soon as the danger had passed, the Master and Mistresses just disappeared, leaving not a trace.”

The Truth is that the Masters never left. They stayed in Kalu, watching over the land in case anything should happen. But once a year, The Masters take a “day off”. On this special day, the Masters unite in each province, those in Rabah meet with those in Rabah, those in Limar meet with those in Limar. But this year it is special. A group of young Masters had just rescued the world from impending doom and to celebrate their accomplishment, all the Masters, from all the provinces, will meet in one place. The meeting place is a small island off the shore of Kalu. The people of Kalu have never sailed to the ocean, so they never discovered Kerguelen Isle. On this Island, in the middle of the Maracoch Sea, is where they shall meet and have a grand party with food, drink and much merriment. But the guests of honour have been kidnapped. By who, you may ask? Well, I shall answer. They were kidnapped by a group of magical entities called the “Game Masters”. The “Game Masters” have immense magical powers, but they can only use them in form of a game, but to them everything is a game. They are also a very prideful group and don’t believe that the Master should even be CALLED Masters. And for this they have taken, what they believe the strongest, smartest, and most agile Masters around and, after saving the world and all, our group of young Masters seemed like excellent targets. So now they must play this game, for if they don’t it means Game Over for all Masters.

[This is the sequel to A Master Adventure - The Rescue. The participants of this RP will be Anubis, Forest Majesty, Silja, White_Wolf, Trinity and myself. The bios shown are the original bios (these little brackety things here are written by Anubis. Don’t you dare laugh at my bio, I must have made this up about one year ago, so blah xD).

Here is some basic info on the Masters.

Information about the Masters

1. A female Master is called a Mistress.
2. All Masters have power over one particular thing, for example, Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Light, Glass, Sword, Bow, Speed, Flora, Fauna, Rain, Sand, etc.
3. There is never two Glass Masters, for example, alive at the same time. When one dies the other one is born.
4. Each Master has a special power concerning their “element”. This power is exclusive to them and not even previous Masters of the same “element” have had this power.
5. All Masters have more strength, stamina, agility (as in jumping power) and speed than a regular human does.
6. Masters look the same as a regular human, but all Master have a tattoo of an M on their forearm in order to recognize each other.

Rules and Random Things

1. Remember that you cannot be the same element as any one of the bios shown below. Only one is ever alive at the same time. However, you can decide something outside of the most commonly used elements.
2. Older people: if you wish to add something to your bio, or change it in any way, copy it from the first post, and paste it into a new post. Then feel free to change it. The element, name or character cannot be changed, but if you want to add personality from the last RP, or add to the appearance because your character gained a material item last time, feel free to do so.
3. We all have to be one year older than we were before. Or, depending on your character's birthday, only just two years older.

FOR THE REMAINING SPOT-- There are special character requierments for this spot, so PM me first and I will discuss them with you!

Here is the form.

Name:
Master/Mistress of:
Age (13-18 ):
Description (Physical):
Personality (This is optional, though a few words will do.):
General Powers (what you usually use your powers for, look at mine for an example.
Special Power (The power exclusive to your character):

Here is my bio.

Name: Morianna
Mistress of Glass
Province: Rabah
Description: Morianna has long black hair and crystal blue eyes. She is tall and slender.
Personality: Kind, loving and determined.
General Powers: She can control and created glass. She usually creates sharp throwing shards, but she can make anything out of glass, ranging from keys to swords.
Special Power: Morianna’s special Powers is called the Spyglass of Fear. She creates a mirror that bends the light in a magical way so that it reflects the person’s greatest fear. The glass it is made of is sturdy, but not indestructible, but most people are too absorbed by their fear to even realize it is just a reflection. She does not use this ability much.

This is Anubis' profile.

Name: Cameron
Master of Fire
Province: Hulir
Description: Cameron has blonde hair and blue eyes and is stockily built, however never fat.
Personality: It'll come out
General Powers: Cameron can create fireballs with a wave of his hand
Special Power: Cameron can make people dream of whatever he wants them to dream of

This is Forest Majesty’s profile.

Name: Emra
Mistress of: Mistress of Air
Province: Natil
Description: Long flowy black tresses with dark blue eyes. Slender and tall. But when is dealing with big magical forces hair turns a light blond and eyes a lighter shade of blue.
Personality: Sweet and kind though has much determination, and will fight till the end for her friends.
General Powers: Can summon any sort of wind and usually toys with them for fun, though has made a special weapon using her air gift, special arrows that fly through the air very swiftly using her beautiful bow.
Special Power: Besides the bow and arrows she is a extravagant healer]

Set by Dragonfire

Last edited by Morianna on Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[w00t! I missed this. loads.

Improved Old Bio for last RP

Master of Fire
Description: Cameron has straight blonde hair, cut to almost his head, only leaving a little left on his head (no, he isn’t almost a skinhead, a bit more than that). He has deep blue eyes and is stockily built, quite short.
Personality: You saw. XD
General Powers: Cameron can create fireballs with a wave of his hand.
Special Power: Cameron can make people dream of whatever he wants them to dream of.

Improved New Bio for this RP

Master of Fire
Description: Cameron has blonde hair, and deep blue eyes, like pools of water. His jaw is usually set, and his face is lined with maturity. He has grown taller since the Master's last meeting, and is now about 6 foot. He has changed a fair amount. His hair has turned a darker blonde, and he has a tan from travelling. His hair has also got marginally longer, having not cut his hair recently. Now it is curly (imagine my brother's hair. Oh dear, you don't know my brother. ... forget it.), and flops over his forehead from time to time, so he has to brush it out of his eyes. He is hardly recognisable (note this. You seriously wouldn't be able to recognise him on first glance, old Masters) as the Cameron the Masters knew. He always carries around the ruby necklace he stole from Morianna's tent, as it saved his life and the rest of the Masters' lives – he does not wear it, but it is always in his pocket. Wears a silver chain around his neck; a present from a friend in another country.
Personality: You'll see. It is generally the same as it was last time, though a bit more mature.
General Powers: Cameron can create fireballs with a wave of his hand to use as a weapon, but cannot set anything on fire, unless he hurls fireballs at it. However, Cameron is a relatively poor shot.
Special Power: Cameron can make people dream what he wants them to dream. He hardly ever uses this power, however, as last time he did it had disastrous consequences. He made his father kill his mother, and then come after Cameron.
Background: Cameron ran away from his father after he was on the rampage, and Cameron still has not been found by him. Cameron does not know what happened to his father, but the last time he saw him was when Cameron was twelve.

*happy sigh* I really needed to change that. Job complete. :)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I think I'll redo my application as well.

Name: Morianna
Mistress of Glass
Description: Morianna's long black hair has grown even more in the year she has been away from the Masters. It has gained more sheen and now has reached such a pitch black color that it seems almost blue. Her crystaline blue eyes have retained the color but seem to be colder, more like the crystals she creates than they used to be. She smiles just aas much as she used to, but her eyes seem to retain a sort of sadness in them that never seems to leave. She has grown just a little and her face has matured a bit. Her slender figures remains just as ever and her skin stayed the same creamy color as it was before.
Personality: Kind, loving and determined, yet something always seems to be eating her up on the inside.
General Powers: She can control and created glass. She usually creates sharp throwing shards, but she can make anything out of glass, ranging from keys to swords.
Special Power: Morianna’s special Powers is called the Spyglass of Fear. She creates a mirror that bends the light in a magical way so that it reflects the person’s greatest fear. The glass it is made of is sturdy, but not indestructible, but most people are too absorbed by their fear to even realize it is just a reflection. She does not use this ability much.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Note: I seemingly seem even older than I should be, but hopefully it is alright if I was acutally fourteen last RP and sixteen now (birthday)- I have already discussed this with Anubis and I am hoping it is alright...I wanted to be a bit closer in age to everyone else!))

Original Bio

Age: 12 Recent Edit: 14 ((I have read over the past RP and there is nothing that suggests that I may be younger than 14))
Description: Long flowy black tresses with dark blue eyes. Slender and tall. But when is dealing with big magical forces hair turns a light blond and eyes a lighter shade of blue.
Personality: Sweet and kind though has much determination, and will fight till the end for her friends.
General Powers: Can summon any sort of wind and usually toys with them for fun, though has made a special weapon using her air gift, special arrows that fly through the air very swiftly using her beautiful bow.
Special Power: Besides the bow and arrows she is a extravagant healer

Improved Bio

Description: Her hair is long and flowing, deep black locks fall to her waist. She has deep, dark blue eyes, and an incredible beauty. Magic seems to cast an aura around her, as wind is always picking up her hair and toying with her clothes. Her skin is fair, her cheeks: pretty pink. Her smile is beautiful, and often upon her face. She is just barely sixteen, but looks much more mature than the past time the Masters all met. Her build is even slimmer and her eyes are wiser.
Personality: Emra is sweet, delicate, and kind. She is careful but also has a headstrong, determined side of her. She would be willing to die for her friends. Her past experiences have taught her well, and her maturity has also increased over the past year.
General Powers: Can summon any sort of wind and usually toys with them for fun. She knows where all wind is, using her mind and is incredibly gifted in using the wind, to help or to hurt.
Special Power: She has a magical bow and magical arrows, arrows that can fly extra far and be right on target, using the wind. Her wind summoning she can use to thrust large amounts at others. Because of Emra's connection with the air and rather spirit realm she can to incredible healing.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Taking a bit inspiration from Poison Ivy from Batman))

Name: Anaïs
Mistress of Earth
Description: The seductively beautiful Anaïs has an average height and a slender body. Her hair is long, deep red and curly and her skin has a rosy complexion. Her eyes are usually emerald-green, but they change their color as she handles different plants and earth-elements.
Personality: Anaïs can seem to be very distant at times and when actually talking to others she is rather nasty and even arrogant mixed with incredible stubbornness. A few have found the good in her though and she is afraid of loosing the ones she cares for the most.
General Powers: Anaïs main ability is to control plant life, who knew a vine or a tree branch could be so lethal?
Special Power: Energy absorption, with one single touch she can absorb power from another living object if she wishes to do so.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I'm pretty sure I have permission from Anubis and Morianna to join this, but if anything is wrong please let me know and I'll try to fix it.]

Name: Vincent
Master/Mistress of: Sand
Province: Vinton
Description: He has sandy brownish blonde hair, and dark greenish almost brown eyes. He wears loose light brown Arabian-style pants (think Aladdin), which is held up by a simple dark brown belt that is really just cloth tied around. He wears a light brown jacket that matches the colour of his pants. (Think this weird looking doll‘s outfit- http://www.dixoncostumes.com/1d6eb910.jpg except change the colours, no hat or necklace. Vincent usually goes barefooted, and his jacket isn’t quite as revealing and buttons shut.
Personality: Very little sense of humour, and can’t take jokes very well. Other than that, pretty much TBA.
General Powers: He can move the sand to his will, bending it to his control to create massive sandstorms that can be used as a cover to evade enemies or to bury his foes alive.
Special Power (The power exclusive to your character): He has unnatural talent in the art of deception. His tongue can unfold lies like a fairy tale that can get him into or out of almost any situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:01 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Goody goody gum drops. Thanks for all coming. We just need Trinity to post her profile and we can begin.))

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Aminta
Mistress of Water
Description: Aminta's pale face is framed by dark brown curls that fall slightly past her shoulders, and her big brown eyes, which have a black ring around each iris, always appear rather surprised. Her outfit is exactly the same one that Christine wears during Don Juan Triumphant in PotO, this one: http://img108.echo.cx/my.php?image=phantomaminta3kz.jpg
except for the fact that the shawl and skirt are silver and dark blue, respectively.
Personality: Aminta is usually very calm, and pleasant, but she sometimes has instant mood swings, sometimes brought on by the weather conditions.
General Powers: Aminta can control, manipulate, create and purify all forms of water
Special Power: Her singing is enchanting. Anyone who listens become enraptured by that soprano voice; and they basically become hypnotised(if she wants it to affect the person/people, that is), following Aminta's every order.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:08 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Good, good. We're all here, now let us begin!))

White... Just pure, untouched white.. Morianna blinked her eyes, the white was still there. A huge wall of nothing but white. The white was so pure, it seemed to give of it's own glow. She blinked again.. Last thing she remembered she had been out with her cousin and then.. then the net had fallen around them! She gasped and sat upright quickly. WE'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED! She exclaimed in her mind.

She decided to take a few deep breaths and look around. She could not see she was lying on a white bench, in a white room and the thing she had seen upon waking up was the white ceiling. 5 other people lay on the 5 other white benches and she was able to recognize two of them. Her cousin and Emra.. She took another deep breath and lay back down on the bench.

"There aren't any doors or windows..."

She murmured softly to herself, upon further observation of the room.. This was not good.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron awoke with a jump. He had had a horrible nightmare, about a net while he was taking a walk along a path at the meeting, which was due to happen today.

Cameron sighed and rolled over. He fell right off his bed. "Oof..." he murmured. Since when had his bed been that small?

Cameron opened his eyes, and waited for them to focus. Idly, he wondered where his cupboard had gone.

Finally realising that something was up, Cameron stood and stared around the room, wondering what side of bed he had woken up on today.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:15 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna heard a loud thump and saw one of her fellow prisoners crash to the ground. She stood and walked to his side. She needed someone to talk to, the silence of the room was stiffling.

"Do you have any clue where we might be?"

She asked him softly, hoping not to startle him.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron brushed himself down. Without looking at the person who'd asked the question, he shrugged and said, "No idea. It sure isn't my home, though."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

That voice... Something inside Morianna clicked when he spoke and she took a step back from him, a hand over her mouth in surprise. No wonder she had felt as if she knew him, but he looked so different...

"C..C. Cameron?!"

She said, stuttering over her words.. He was the one person, she'd never have expected to see again..

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"Yeah?" Cameron turned to look at who spoke. "Hey! Mori!" He grinned at her, having not seen her in over a year. "Whoa. You've... changed..."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Me? Changed? Take look in the mirror, Cameron. I didn't even recognize you.."

Morianna said, obivously still in a state of shock. She took another step back from him, her mind being flooded by memories of the past years events..

"You aren't still angry at me, are you?"

She asked timidly, locking her blue eyes with his. Her eyes were brimmed with pain from memories, and tears even seemed to begin forming just at the thought.

Set by Dragonfire

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next