Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron cocked his head at Morianna, furrowing his brow. "Angry? Whatever would I be angry at you for? Was I ever angry at y-"

Cameron looked closely at Morianna, and then said, "Are you crying?" He wiped a tear away with his thumb. "Wha-?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:43 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna shuddered at his touch taking another step back from him. The tears threatened to fall from her eyes at any moment, but she tried to wipe them away.

"Don't you remember what you did? You were so mad... you hit me... I'm sorry for what I did.."

Morianna said quickly and softly,Wiping a stray tear from her cheek.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron was silent, thinking back, trying to remember...

Morianna grabbed Cameron and pulled him back. She was concerned about him. "Cameron. Lie down. You’re hurt."

Cameron jumped and lashed out at Morianna, striking her cheek. He backed off. "Don't touch me!" he shouted at her. "Just leave me alone!"

Morianna, who hadn't expected this at all, placed her hand on her cheek. She looked like she was going to cry, even though it barely hurt. Physically of course. Emotionally she was in pain. She was just trying to help him. "A... A... All right..."

Cameron clutched his head, stumbling backwards from Morianna, having just had a flashback of exactly what he had done. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'll... I'll leave you alone... I never meant to hurt you..."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:18 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna gave soft sob and turned to Cameron.. It had been a whole year and that whole time she'd missed him terribly. She gave up all those doubts holding her back and rushed at Cameron, giving him a huge hug.

"It took us a whole year to say we were sorry.. We're dreadfully stubborn you know..."

She said, holding him so tight as if she was scared he'd vanish if she let go.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rising up silently Anaïs rubbed her head lightly. A green drop fell down from her lower lip onto the white bench she had seemed to be laying on. Damn, my lip is bleeding, Anaïs muttered feeling it with her finger. Taking a deep breath the small wound on her lip seemed to close up quickly, leaving a small scar for the moment. Moving her eyes onto the ceiling and then looking around the walls surrounding them to end up staring at the floor she sighed. This is certainly a rather sterile hangout, she thought feeling uncomfortable being isolated from nature.

Getting up carefully from the bench Anaïs could now see others in the room, with only one that she recognized immediately, Morianna. As she approached both Morianna and some person she seemed to be holding her body started to wake up properly, letting more energy flow around in her giving her back her vibrant hair color, deep red lips and piercing green eyes.

"Not to break you little cuddly moment there, but where exactly are we?" she asked Morianna, letting her usual, partly mischievous and even self-confident smile appear on her lips.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron put his arm round Morianna, and hugged her back, burying his face into the top of her hair. "Yeah, we are stubborn," he said, laughing slightly.

He broke away from Morianna when he heard the other girl's voice, and answered her, "If I had any idea where we were, I think I would tell you so we could get out of here."

He looked around him, and then walked to the bench he had awoken on. He grabbed it and tried to pull it up, but it was nailed to the floor. Instead, he stood on it, inspecting the ceiling.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianna felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside when she hugged Caerom. It had been much to long. She pulled away as well when she heard a voice speaking to her.

"Oh, Anaïs.. I have no clue where we are... There aren't any windows or doors in this room either, so I don't know how we even got in."

She said, begining to move towards a wall and placing her hand on it. Solid.. JUst as she expected. SHe then rememebr that Cameron and Anaïs had never met..

"Oh right.. Anaïs, this is Cameron. Cameron, this is my cousin Anaïs."

SHe said, idicating to each of them respectively, before going back to examining the wall.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Even though you knew where we were wouldn't make it easier to get us out," Anaïs replied keeping her smile and ignoring the boy for further notice, walking over to Morianna instead.

Before having the chance to speak Morianna cut in, introducing her to the boy.

“Cameron, I see, a pleasure to meet you,” she said, however it was hard to tell if she really meant it.

"Now then, we can’t walk around here all day long without a clue, suggestions?" she asked them not waiting long to get a reply.

“Maybe it’s just an illusion, there might be some door or anything that we are missing,” she suggested looking around in the room.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron raised his eyebrows at Anaïs from where he was standing, on the bench. Anaïs had a quick tongue, perhaps quicker than Cameron's own. Last year, Cameron had realised not to pick fights unnecessarily. He bit his tongue, and said, "Hi, Anaïs."

Wondering how Morianna could be so nice, and yet have a cousin like Anaïs, Cameron looked around him. "I don't think it's an illusion. Trust me. I grew up around illusions." He jumped down from the bench. "There must be a panel."

[Come on people. To get the plot going, we need the rest to post. xP]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Should I post as if my character knows all of yours, or not? Since I wasn't in the other RP, I don't quite know whether or not she'd know the masters and mistresses...))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[No, TrinTrin. Your character would not know anyone in the room right now. xP]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I thought so. Poor Aminta, she's stuck in a room with complete strangers. :P))

Aminta's eyes fluttered open about halfway. She yawned and stretched, slipping off of the bench that served as her bed. Stumbling around aimlessly, she looked for the door that led to the hallway outside of her bedroom. In her sleepy stupor, she bumped into a wall, which made her eyes shoot open. White, and only white everywhere. The only colour came from her and the various people scattered throughout the room. "Where am I?" she muttered, sitting back down on the bench and gingerly rubbed the lump that was forming at theside of her head.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry- I have been really busy!!))

Emra smiled softly, her eyes still closed reverently. She let out a small sigh- she was so excited for the meeting with the masters....but didn't something go wrong? Her brow furrowed, and she sat up too fast, nausea coming over her-- they had taken her! It rushed back too quickly, the nausea was still there. She looked around, the air was much too stale. She shut her eyes and wished for a breeze, none came. Emra then looked around the room for the first time, and her face cleared, "Morianna! Cameron!" she laughed and stood up, still feeling a ominous prod about not being able to summon a breeze.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cameron smiled weakly at Emra, and then looked over at Aminta. "I have no idea where I am, nor who I am with, for the most part. I just remember a net. A big net. Though, that might have been a dream. My powers can make me confuse the two."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:50 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Morianan rushed to her old friedn hugging her tight before moving back.

"It's been too long.."

She said, hugging her once more and finnay backing off and turning to Aminta..

"I remember a net as well.. I think we've all been taken by someone, or something of the sort.. I'm Morianna by the way.."

She said to Aminta, deciding to introduce herself to her fellow prisoner. It's the least she could do. They seemed to eb all stuck in this room together.

Set by Dragonfire

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next