Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Sorry, I have been packing to get on vacation. I have internet there (unless the internet cafe there is gone) though. Can't Gaglore come along in the shadows? He is so alone now. :p))

Seria hadn't taken a car. Only a few streets (and roofs) further, they came across a great section of streets mumbling together. No human let him or herself see anymore. Most were asleep and those that were awake, seemed to sense it was better to stay out of the way tonight.

One of the youngsters stopped, pointing to a small door. Above it hung the name of a club. The place was quiet now. Seria looked around. Of course the hunters hadn't stuck to one place. Maybe they were gone.. or in ambush.

Seria wasn't too worried, she couldn't be taken down with one stake or sword. And they were in group. But yet, she had to be carefull.

"Spread out.. warn one of us if you find anything," she simply said.

It wasn't too long before they were hailed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merle stood silent. The wind lain down. And the street was quiet. His hands stroke over the crossbow attached to his right hand.

"Hmm.. I don't know. I have a bad fee.."

He looked up, swearing he had seen a movement in the shadows.

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7