Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: The Raven Hunters (open for side characters)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I had this idea waaaay back in last august, before I joined, and I think, what with the popularity of vampire roleplays increasing, I should start it.))

Ever since the dawn of time, there have been the living, the dead, and the undead. The living made a continuos cycle with the dead, but many times, this cycle was broken by the undead - the vampires. Then there were those who, in life, gave their souls and hearts to Gods and Demons, being neither living, dead, or undead. Many were given the task of balancing the numbers of the three kinds. Others were set out to do the tasks of "Slayers," to hunter down the vampires, or the humans. This, my friends, is their story.

A figure sat on the top of the light post, nearly invisible against a cloudy night sky. His fingers itched to release the trigger on his crossbow, to kill the vampire scum beneath the post, who had no idea that he was up there. He hated all vampires, but most of all, one. A female, named Sorrow, for his own reasons. But, there were others who he was wary of, not just vampires. The two others who had given either soul or heart to God or Lucifer, the vampire's leader and his officers, and the one he had sold his heart to- Lucifer. He was one of them...them, The Raven Hunters.

Characters
The Four Raven Hunters:1 taken by Sir Isaac, 2 taken by Chronically Depressed, 3 taken by kuroro, 4 taken by Jellyfish72
The Vampire Leader: Taken by Anubis
Vampire officers 1, 2, and 3: kuroro, Chronically Depressed, and robert2100
side characters

The Raven Hunters These are a group of both men and women who sold there souls or hearts to either God or the Devil. In return for the gift, they were bestowed powers, ranging from simple immortality to super-human strength. But, for their lack of heart or soul, they are oft seen as petty, selfish and cruel. This , though, is only how the world sees them, and is not totally true. Their job is to keep the population of humans and vampires in check- three humans per one vampire. They often hunter for their own reasons, though.

The Vampire Leader A vampire, with all the weaknesses and strengths of one, but more powerful then most, for he is strongly connected with Lucifer. He does not like what the Raven Hunters are doing, but he feels that they are like him- souless or heartless, monsters, really. This does not keep him from wanting their heads.

Vampire Officers Vampires very close to the Leader, they are ancient, wise, and blood thirsty. They are the ones who hunt the Hunters.

Side Characters other vampires, humans that accidentally get involved, demons, messengers from god(angels), etc

Rules:
Basic rules
first come, first serve on all but side characters
No one can be God or Lucifer, so don't even ask
No Buffy style slayers, this is not Joss Weadon, people!

Bios:
Character Purpose:
Name:
Species:
Other:

My character:
Character Purpose: Raven Hunter
Name: Timothy Brown
Species: Heartless Human
Appearance: Paler then a vampire, as he has no heart and therefore no blood. His chestnut hair is somewhat short, and very ruffled, the bangs often getting in his dark green eyes. He wears black denim jeans, a black shirt, and, oddly, a deep purple, almost black, cloak. He is about six feet and four inches tall, and very skinny, with an English accent.
Other: On October 13, 1794, he sold his heart to the devil, in exchange for immortality, to hunt the vampire Sorrow. The devil agreed, and made him a Raven Hunter, the second ever in existence. All else will be revealed. ((Queen of Backstory!)) His weapon of choice is a crossbow, and he also carries a revolver, wood stakes, and holy water. He seems to be a normal human, but as we know, he is not. He will often seem selfish, conceited, and vain, but that's not his lack of heart, that's just him.

((setting is New York, modern day. We'll start soon))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Last edited by Sir Isaac on Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Can I be God?

I'm joking! Joking!

Character Purpose: Vampire Leader
Name: Arrow (yesh, our resident chicken has turned into a vampire chicken)
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Pale skin (obviously). Very large fangs, which hang out of his mouth. Dark eyes, like slits, and black hair. 6 ft, wears a dark purple cloak and black clothes underneath. Is English (because I am! w00t!).
Other: On March 12th (my birthday =)), 1422, he became a vampire, and stayed looking the age of 23 from then on.

*will edit later*]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((I am soooooooo glad I weren't drinking then!))
Name: James Wraith
Species: Souless Human
Appearance: He always wears a black expression as without his soul he has no emotions. He has long dark brown hair, a long black leather Jacket beneath which a pair of black baggy Jeans is visable and Big black boots.
Other: Sold his soul to the devil for super strength and speed. Backstory will come later. ((I am KING of the backstory :P))
<hr>
Character Purpose: Vampire Officer
Name: Anka Froulin
Species: Vampire (Duh)
Appearance: He looks quite innocent with his short blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He wears black trousers and a brown t-shirt.
Other: He almost hynotizes people with his eyes. More to come through Rping ((<s>I now surpass SI I AM LORD OF ALL THE BACKSTORY MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA</s> :P))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Last edited by .:Compact Disk:. on Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Anubis wrote:

((oh god!!!! *Snerk! choke* Okay, from now on, I'm not gonna eat lunch while checking the site. You have no idea how much I choked on my sandwich when I read that! :roflol: Oh, and CD, long live the Backstory!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Bios:
Name: Merle Drake
Species: Decaying Health ((See beneath.))
Appearance: Is entirely covered in clothings, and wears a silver mask. ((Some may see where this comes from.. ;p)) You only see his eyes, which are brown
Other: Sold his health to God. He has strong healing powers and a skill for tactical decisions, possibly due to slight magical abilities. ((..Argh.. this is not going to be easy to play.))
His body is under the curse of decay. Some of Merle's closer relatives think, everytime he heals, he gets more sick. Because of the curse of decay ((I wanted to take this as exchange for his powers, I don't know if it is all right. Please tell)), which has advanced through the years, he now wears a mask and clothing to cover his wounds.
Of course, his healing powers, do not work to take away the curse.

Years ago, when Merle was very young, not older then eight, his sister were threatened by a deadly disease. There was no cure available, no matter how his family sought. The two siblings were the future of a long line of priestly hunters. Knowledgeable, but very traditional. Though, most humans of the village and nearby area depended on the family.

Merle, too young to really understand the consequences, made a pact with God, in exchange for healing powers and slight magical foresight. He healed his sister, but got sick of a slowly advancing disease.

A few years later his father died in a struggle with vampires. It was only weeks after his dead, more of Merle's disease became apparent. And the family, now existing out of Merle's mother and uncle, knew. They were horrified.. but mostly saddened. Of course they had found the recovery of Merle's sister miraculous, but yet, they had never suspected.

Merle became the leader of the clan, and still is up untill today. Lately, he has become more weak.

Bios:
Name: Seria
Species: vampire
Appearance: Seria has white long hair, with deep green eyes. Sometimes these eyes changes into catlike slits, entirely up to her mood. Usually, she is dressed in a black suit, and carries a ((.. um how does that translates again)) walking stick, which has a hidden knife within. (It can be slided open through a certain movement.
Other: One would not say from her appearance, but Seria has a little anger management problem. Especially when it comes to subjects touchy to her. Otherwise, she is very calm and logical minded. She doesn't shy from action, she just isn't for unnecessary action.

Set by WIS!

Last edited by kuroro on Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kuroro wrote:
His body is under the curse of decay. Some of Merle's closer relatives think, everytime he heals, he gets more sick. Because of the curse of decay ((I wanted to take this as exchange for his powers, I don't know if it is all right. Please tell)),

((that's fine. also, I forgot to say this in the intro, but the Raven hunters all know each other. Not that personally, but since they are in the same line of work, they at least know OF each other))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sir Isaac wrote:
Anubis wrote:

((oh god!!!! *Snerk! choke* Okay, from now on, I'm not gonna eat lunch while checking the site. You have no idea how much I choked on my sandwich when I read that! :roflol:))

[I apologise profusely for any discomfort I caused you while you choked to death on your sandwich. :P]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sir Isaac wrote:
kuroro wrote:
His body is under the curse of decay. Some of Merle's closer relatives think, everytime he heals, he gets more sick. Because of the curse of decay ((I wanted to take this as exchange for his powers, I don't know if it is all right. Please tell)),

((that's fine. also, I forgot to say this in the intro, but the Raven hunters all know each other. Not that personally, but since they are in the same line of work, they at least know OF each other))

((Well, I will let the 'know of one another' play out itself. I guess it will be fun to do.

I was thinking, if no more sign up, and you need more vampire characters, I am willing to take up another character. ;) To get the rp going.))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kuroro wrote:
Sir Isaac wrote:
kuroro wrote:

((Well, I will let the 'know of one another' play out itself. I guess it will be fun to do.

I was thinking, if no more sign up, and you need more vampire characters, I am willing to take up another character. ;) To get the rp going.))

(( :) much obliged. I think I might be able to talk a goddess hekate into joining, so we might have one vamp role taken.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sir Isaac wrote:
kuroro wrote:
Sir Isaac wrote:
kuroro wrote:

(( :) much obliged. I think I might be able to talk a goddess hekate into joining, so we might have one vamp role taken.))

((Anubis is a vamp!))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
((Can I play? :battar: ))

Name: Danae Roberts
Species: Soulless Human
Appearance: She wears fitted acid-washed jeans, a black spaghetti strap tank with an open button-up red top, and black/red Keds. She has shoulder length brown hair, with multi-tonal highlights, and piercing hazel eyes.
Other: Always teased about her looks when she was younger, Danae traded her soul to Lucifer for eternal beauty. A witch by heritage, she also used her deal with Lucifer to enhance her powers. She’s very witty, and prefers to taunt and fight with anyone she kills before she kills them.

Edited because I can't word things right.

Last edited by JellyFish72 on Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

JellyFish72 wrote:

Appearance: She wears fitted acid-washed jeans, a black spaghetti strap tank with an open button-up red top, and black/red Keds. She has shoulder length brown hair, with multi-tonal highlights, and piercing hazel eyes.
Other: Always teased about her looks when she was younger, Danae traded her soul to Lucifer for both eternal beauty. A witch by heritage, she used her deal with Lucifer to enhance her powers. She’s very witty, and prefers to taunt and fight with anyone she kills before she kills them.

((Can't help to think that Merle and Danea would make a lovely team. One eternal beauty and the other.. well decaying and deformed.. ;)

And yay, another hunter! Which is nice. .. wait, I will also play a vampire.. hmm..

About other vampires.. I wonder, does Halfbakedbliss still play? If he reads, do you? Just thinking back at the old day vampire plays. We had some good vampire rp's then.))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

kuroro wrote:
JellyFish72 wrote:

Other: Always teased about her looks when she was younger, Danae traded her soul to Lucifer for both eternal beauty. A witch by heritage, she used her deal with Lucifer to enhance her powers. She’s very witty, and prefers to taunt and fight with anyone she kills before she kills them.

((Can't help to think that Merle and Danea would make a lovely team. One eternal beauty and the other.. well decaying and deformed.. ;)

And yay, another hunter! Which is nice. .. wait, I will also play a vampire.. hmm..

About other vampires.. I wonder, does Halfbakedbliss still play? If he reads, do you? Just thinking back at the old day vampire plays. We had some good vampire rp's then.))

((*SNERK* for some reason, I can see them singing 'Angel of Music'...And of course you may! Glad to see a female Raven.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((Lookie only one Raven hunter made the pact with god!!! lol Oh and good idea Kuroro I'll be a vamp as well... Dunno whether I'll be an officer... Yeah I will.))

Set by WIS/Button by TS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Gaglore
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Gaglore has long hair that has been turned gray with age. His eyes are a deep black, which contrast with his pale, pale skin. He is tall and lean, and is usually dressed in a black suit, with a long black cape. He carries a sword, which is attached to his belt.
Other: Gaglore is very wise, and knows many things others don't. He isn't social, except with his close friends, of which he has very few. He is very persistent when giving advice, and he makes sure his advice is taken. He rarely engages in physical combat, but when he does, he packs a very heavy punch.

((This sounds really fun :) ))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next