Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: sort of an experimental RP- post if you want something new!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

If this doesn't work, lock it.

If it does, welcome to the most "free" role play you will EVER join. There are no forms, stories, or any of the other things that, for a while, kept me from role-playing. Essentially, this is a user developed free for all. Any way that anyone wants to contribute, they can. you can be 100 characters, or 100 people could share a character! You can introduce any concept, theme, or anything else that makes you feel spiffeh. Or, you could introduce the thing that makes you grind your teeth in frustration and the kind of person who makes you feel pain from deep inside. God-modding is allowed in this, because the whole thing is story. In fact, if it becomes the logical choice, it's suggested. Nothing can or will permit your creativity to limit itself IF you participate- once, twice, or 1,000,000 times.

I'm not going to create a starting post. In fact, if this turns out to be what I see for it as a creative project, I may never post here again.

Why are you still reading this?!? This isn't part of the story! Shoo! Go write something down, and bring it back! don't bother making sure it makes sense! Does Picasso make sense? No! but he's an artist!

(That last paragraph was a good example of thinking of something a sticking it in there because it was randomly creative. Don't ask for another one!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Tom the vampire zebra stared at the bush. He had lost his gameboy, and was sure it was in the bush. A bunch of mean sheep had kicked his gameboy and stomped on it. It was a really spiky bush, so he had no way of getting to the gameboy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The faerie girl watched the zebra-creature from the high foliage of a nearby oak. Her navy blue hair formed a dark curatin over one side of her face; silver eyes glinting with suppressed mirth as she watched the vampitre zebra try to get at his odd device. She doubted the whatever-it-was still worked after the sheep had gotten it.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Tom kicked the bush until he could finnaly grab the gameboy in his mouth. He flipped the switch and stared at the screen excitedly. Nothing happened. He tried a few more times, and still, nothing happened. Then he noticed the wires and computer pieces hanging out of it. In frustration, he headbutted a tree and knocked himself unconcious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Gina was walking nearby when she heard Tom bash his head into a tree. Not knowing what it was that had made such a loud 'thud' sound she began running to see what was going on. She found Tom, and felt sorry for the poor Vampire Zebra being part Zebra and part Human herself. She reached down and grabbed his Gameboy. Being an expert in fixing electronics she soon had the Gameboy working again. She gently placed the Gameboy on a rock, in plain sight, with a few spare batteries incase they ran out.

Gina then decided to continue adventuring, and hoped that Tom would be happy she had fixed his Gameboy.

Meanwhile, in a large castle in the middle of nowhere Taku was fighting Heartless with her Keyblade. It was a very shiny thing, all gold with many sharp edges and pointy wings around the handle. It even had two shiny blue diamond shaped gems. Cass was helping Taku fight Heartless, Cass had a pair of pistols which were also very shiny. Together Cass and Taku sliced, diced and shot Heartless until the castle was completely empty.

((Hey, this is really fun! Its so good to just do random things, in random places, with random characters.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((This is some whacky RP...))
The boy, known as Crapzorz, was walking down the road when all of a sudden A goat ate him.

Now this goat was usually a nice mannered goat, but today he'd had no coffee so he was natuarally on edge.

Along came P.C. Poptart.
"Now what's happened here Mr. Goat?" He asked. Naturally the Goat ate him too.

The goat was walking along minding his own buisness when all of a sudden he came to a Gameboy on a Rock with a Vamipre Zebra playing on it.

Naturally, he ate the Zerba and the Gameboy.

This caused him to explode as he was too full, expelling everyone.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Johnny I-Don't-Really-Have-A-Surname-So-I-Made-This-One-For-Kicks was watching a random goat explode. After he exploded it became apparent that the goat had eaten a few people. Johnny took out his notebook and wrote this down.

Although he was a mere lad of sixteen, Johnny had heard many reports of man-eating goats. The reports were that the goats kept eating men, women, children and anything it could get its gnashers on (even policemen!). The report always ended well, "Oh dear God help it's going to explode!" Usually the paper ended up being a bit charred, but Johnny (nor the goats) could help that.

Johnny sauntered up to the people covered in grime and spit (having been partially digested) and addressed Crapz0rs. "Hello," he said happily, watching a bouncy ball bounce down the road. He caught it, and bounced it. "Do you know where this goat came from?" Johnny gestured to the fragments of goat.

Suddenly, a little girl came running down the road with a cricket bad. "HOI!" she shouted at Johnny. "That is MY bouncy ball!" She thwapped Johnny over the head, who immediately fell unconscious.

She took her bouncy ball and walked back up the road together with that and her cricket bat.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

After being thrown from the exploding goat, Jake got up and started to dance. While he had been in that goats stomach, he had learn't a new dance. He called it, the Canplooda. He went 1 step forward, two back, three to the side, do the splits, spin while going "LAAAAAA" for 32.6 seconds, do the splits again, 2 steps forward, 1 to the left, jump, jump, jump, spin, jump. sit down cross-legged and breath then fall back.

Jake was going to take it to broadway. He would be rich and famous. It was, his dream!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:11 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Tom felt like crying. His gameboy had to get digested when he was about to win. He was about to suck someones blood to feel better, when he noticed Jake dancing. He thought that looked like a lot more fun than playing a gameboy or sucking peoples blood. He wasn't a very good dancer, so he kapt falling down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Everyone saw the glint of fury in Tom's eyes that he couldn't dance, thus, everybody ran around in circles. Tom realized that next to these chumps, he was a GREAT dancer! All they could do was run around in circles! What would they call this dance? The Circle?

Taku had bad memory problems, but she could see the future. She predicted that she would swing her keyblade. She did, but she forgot this prediction quite quickly.

Johnny I-Don't-Really-Have-A-Surname-So-I-Made-This-One-For-Kicks called his brother-in-law on his cell phone to tell him he had learned the riverdance. His brother-in-law ate a date from his bowl o' dates and apricots.

Phyliss declared a four hour meeting with a coffee surplus and no bathroom breaks. She did this to possess the bladders of our heroes, and thus command them to do her bidding.

((How did the Gameboy get digested so quickly, by the way?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"That a boy Tom, dance like there is no tomorow!"

Jake led the evil looking Zebra on in Dance.

Hey, maybe he can be my Broadway partener?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Taku was very happy when she reached the tallest tower of the castle. She did a happy victory dance to show just how happy she was. Cass joined in on Taku's victory dance until a giant roar was heard and a giant winged Heartless flew super fast and smashed the top of the tower to pieces.

Taku got angry and fire began shooting from her eyes. She leaped into the air and began whirling around in circles really fast, fire flew all around her and soon the winged Heartless was a pile of ash. "That's for ruining my victory dance!"

Taku then noticed the key to the world, and sealed it with her shiny keyblade. She grabbed Cass's hand as they were teleported to a distant world.

The two appeared on a path right next to a half zebra half human creature. The creature smiled and told them that she was Gina, the three then went back up the path and watched Tom and Jake dance while everyone spun in circles.

Suddenly a strange girl appeared, she had really shiny red hair in a weird style and dark red eyes. She was wearing a green and grey uniform and carried a pretty sceptre. "I am a magical girl. All bow before my awesome power!" With an evil laugh the girl raised her sceptre and used its strange power to control gravity. Everyone was pushed down onto the ground, and not just the people, birds fell out of the sky and trees bent right down to the ground. A few seconds later and the magical girl disappeared and everyone (and thing) was back to normal.

((I've decided to use a magical girl in every post. Some will be evil, others good, its completely random... :D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Tom slowly stood up and looked around. He noticed the three people standing next to the path and went over to greet them. He was about to say hello when a huge black gryphon stumbled through the bushes. One wing was dragging on the ground. "Can someone help me, please? I fell out of the sky when gravity got messed up. I think my wing is broken. Please, help?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Johnny stole his brother-in-law's bowl o' dates and apricots. Johnny's brother-in-law became sad and made his wife (Johnny's sister) attack Johnny. Johnny poked his sister with a large stick.

[Edit: 1100th post. :D]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
PC Poptart Came along to the scene.
"Now what's Going on here Johnny, Johnny's Brother-in-law and Johnny's Sister?" He asked them.

All of a sudden WPC Poptart came along too.

Now I must warn you that WPC Poptart is an Alien Robot. Therefore She's not very nice.
"DESTROY ALL HUMANS!" Said WPC Poptart.
"Oh Hello my Beautiful wife." Said PC Poptart.
"DESTROY! EXTERMINATE! SKINNY BUGGER!" Replied WPC Poptart.
"I love you to WPC Poptart." Said PC Poptart.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next