Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[CD. Please quit it. I just had a nosebleed and I cannot move my nose lest the blood vessel burst again. Smiling makes it twitch. Laughing hysterically makes it twitch more. And now I have a nosebleed again. Thanks a lot. -_-]

Johnny turned around and poked PC Poptart instead. Johnny's sister ate WPC Poptart. Johnny's sister's husband ate Johnny. Johnny's sister poked her husband to get Johnny out. Johnny's sister's husband vomited. Johnny's sister vomited. And the cycle continued.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:13 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Tom watched everyone poking and eating and vomiting up each other, then decided to take a nap. He was very tired from dancing, and there wasn't really anything else to do. He quickly fell asleep. Meanwhile, the gryphon patiently lay down, put his head between his paws, and waited for someone to notice him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Suddenly, a zombie came in and excitedly shouted, "Welcome, all mortals, to ZOMBIE LAND!"

A little man came running up, and replied, "What? I see no zombie rides, or zombie snacks, or zombie photo booths! And besides, this has been my family's home for four hundred sixty eight point two one two four three minutes! How dare you proclaim it to be your theme park, you insolent twerp-like mutant!"

The zombie replied, "Well, then, Mr. Small Person,"

"Mr. Little Man, you mean."

"Mr. Little Man, how about I strike you a deal. We'll play a pricing game to determine this one."

Bob Barker comes in.

"We're going to give Mr. Little Guy here a nice prize if he can guess the correct price that the zombie wants to give. Otherwise, Zombie has to pay the full price to Small Dude."

"Little Man."

"Whatever. Tell us, what is the prize he will be playing for?"

"AN OLD CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Ford Pinto has been refurbished to handle another passenger! Plus, as an added bonus, you can get added danger if you guess the price of this Little Debbie Snack!"

Mr. Little Man worriedly looked at the dancing people. He was dependent upon them to shout out random numbers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

The yelling about Zombie Land and old cars woke Tom up enough for him to put his hooves over his ears and mumble "Stop.....I'm sleeeepyyyyyy.........Go awaaaay......." He rolled over and fell asleep again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
The cycle finally ended when WPC Poptart shot Johnny's sister 14 times with her MONDOSCARYZAPPYTHING. PC Poptart arrested Johnny's brother-in-law for cannibalism. WPC Poptart was questioned by the ITV news This is what she had to say on the matter:

"RAWR! YOU SHALL FEAR ME! I AM THE EVIL ALIEN ROBOT POLICE OFFICER! FEAR ME PUNEY HUMANS!" - WPC Poptart

She then proceded to kill people with her MONDOSCARYZAPPYTHING.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:21 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Tom woke up and saw WPC Poptart zapping stuff with her MONDOSCARYZAPPYTHING. He was about as brave as he was smart, so he ran away as fast as he could. The gryphon tried to limp away, but was too slow and got zapped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The gryphon's brother said, "$49.99! That's always the price he makes people take for land!!!"

Someone else shouted, "The little debbie snack bar is $1.07! I think."

The little man shouted these figures to Bob, who asked him to repeat them a few times, "just to be sure".

Bob got ZAP'T.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2