Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The City Of Tagnod [Open--Army Members Needed]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Many years ago, Tagnod was a peaceful city, where the inhabitants lived with one another without any kind of hatred. The Royal Family ruled over the city, helping the dwellers, without corruption of any kind. The small guild of mages who lived on the edge of the city kept to themselves, and never used their powers to hurt anyone, or to cause any sort of problems. The inhabitants of the forest that surrounded Tagnod on all but one side, never bothered the city, and never did anything to cause harm to the city, or its inhabitants.

All this changed the day Jacob Klingser was appointed as Head of the Royal Family. He robbed the villagers, caused hatred between them, and enslaved anyone who did not do as he said. Klingser launched an attack on the guild of mages. Very few survived. Jacob also went into the forest, and took any creature he could find as a slave.

Now, ten years after his appointment, Jacob Klingser still runs the (now corrupt) royal family, and the city of Tagnod. Tagnod has turned into a vile city, where shady characters are abundant, and crime is the largest form of work. It is in this time, in this city, where a revolution is in the works. Where a group is working together to overthrow Jacob Klingser and return Tagnod to its former self.

Characters:

Royal Family Members and Advisors: These are members of the Royal Family, and advisers to Jacob Klingser. They don’t care about anyone but themselves and there only motive in life is money. They consist of all Humans.

Klingser’s Army: Members of Klingser’s army. They know that a revolution may be in the works, and they are preparing the best they can. They will take any orders that Klingser gives them, and they want nothing but to prevent a revolution. They consist of all Humans.

Revolutionists: People preparing the revolution. They want to overthrow Jacob Klingser and the rest of the corrupt Royal Family. They consist of Humans, Mages, and the inhabitants of the forest (Elves and Centaurs)

Criminals: They are not against the revolution, although they aren’t for it either. All they want is something that will allow them to make a buck. Criminals will help either side, but the price must be right. They consist of mostly Humans, although a few forest inhabitants are criminals too.

Settings:

The Castle of the Royal Family is in the center of the city. The Army’s headquarters is inside the city, near the castle. The Revolutionists base is hidden on the outskirts of the city.

Rules:

-All forum rules apply
-If the title of the roleplay says it is closed, please do not join.
-If you are going to be away for a significant period of time, please PM and tell me.
-No godmoding
-I will let one person play Jacob Klingser. If you want to, PM me your bio. If you are going to apply to play Klingser, please make sure you have done other roleplays before, and that you know what you are doing. I would like someone experienced for this role.

Bios:

Name:
Role:
Personality
Other:

My Bio:

Name: Eric Jameson
Species: Human
Role: Criminal
Appearance: Eric is quite short, only about 5’1’’. He has curly brown hair, which is always messy, and seems dirty. His eyes are very memorable as one is blue, and the other brown. He wears the same clothes day after day, a brown tunic with brown pants. On his left hand, he wears a woman’s ring, although no one but him knows why.
Personality: Eric is very outgoing when he is in a social situation, although when he is at ‘work’, he is both sneaky and quiet. He doesn’t like to develop deep friendships, and if any one starts to dig into his past he, gets very angry.
Other: When Eric was a boy, only 12 years old, Jacob Klingser was appointed. Eric, at this time, lived with both his parents, and his little sister. One day, when he returned home, he saw his parents and his sister had been murdered while he was out. Their home had been robbed, and the only thing that the robbers didn’t take was his mothers ring. That day he took his mother’s ring, and he has had it on since. Eric convinced himself that it was a thug that killed his family, but little did he know it was Klingser and his men. Eric chose a life of crime, hoping he would cross paths with the man he thought killed his family, the man that didn’t exist.

((I will start the roleplay once we have enough people. We will need at least a couple people from each role.))

Last edited by Robert on Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Eithne
Species: Centaur
Role: Revolutionist
Appearance: Navy blue fur covers her equine half, witha long tail of silver hair. Long, silky hair covers much of her hooves. Human half has pale skin. She is generally clad in a short shirt that does not quite cover all of her midriff, made of navy blue material. Wild navy blue hair with silver streaks falls in every direction, creating a remarkably pretty tumble of curls. Fierce grey eyes.
Personality: Comes out through RP
Other: Comes out through RP

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Name: Johnny Golf
Appearance: Johnny is tall, around 6'2". He has dark brown hair (almost black) and brown eyes.
Personality: Will come out.
Other: Will come out.

I will finish this later. Promise! :3]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

My Bio:

Name: Emra
Species: Elf
Appearance: A slender, tall elf, with the slightly long, pointed ears. Elven magic has a aura around her, she sparkles with secrets of her kind. Emra is very beautiful with long black hair, with soft curls running through the shimmering hair- that goes to her waist. Stunning blue eyes, and pale skin- her cheeks are bright as spring blossoms.
Personality: Emra may seem soft spoken, but she is really strong, determined, and fiesty elf. She is stubborn and daring, but looks as though (and sometimes seems as though) she is quiet and cautious. She is charming, and smiles often.
Other: Elven magic grants her many powers, though most she does not even know of yet, but she can heal quite incredibly. All "Other" to be revealed...

((I hope that the elves that this RP involves are normal (human) height, etc. not like two feet tall? Hopefully my bio works with how Robert (GC) would like it....))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Name: Prince Harold Klingser of Locksley
Role: Royal Family Member
Appearance: Princely Robes of Red and gold silk, Blue eyes, Brown hair. He looks quite innocent.
Personality: Shallow. The rest to come through in RP
Other: The youngest of six brothers the eldest of which is Jacob.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Reika ((she keeps her last name secret))
Role: Criminal
Appearance: Has shoulder length reddish-brown hair, and amber eyes. She's tall. Usually wears a dark red shirt with sleeves that go down to her elbows, and pants of the same color.
Personality: she's pretty laid back, and tries to not take things too seriously - though she is serious when she needs to be. She's a loner, and is uncomfortable around people she doesn't know very well. She's very cautious and it takes a long time to gain her trust. More will be revealed later in the RP.
Other: She became a theif simply because she saw no other way to earn
money. She hates Jacob Klingser, though she does not want to get too involved with the revolutionists.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Aminta
Appearance: Aminta is a lovely girl, and a distant relative of the royal family. She has a slender frame, with slightly pale skin. Her dark brown curls are often tied up, and her big brown eyes are slightly unsettled looking. She doesn't often dress in very feminine clothes, except when she sings for the public.
Personality: Aminta is usually calm and placid. Unfortunately, when provoked, she will lapse into a fierce stubborness, and grow cold and sarcastic.
Other: As you know, she's distantly related to the royal family, and she's a singer. The rest will probably be revealed later on.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Forest Majesty: Yeah, the elves are human height, although I will alough them to go shorter :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

robert2100 wrote:
((Forest Majesty: Yeah, the elves are human height, although I will alough them to go shorter :) ))

((Thank you! Now I won't have to edit my bio :) yay!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:34 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||IT seems the GC has forgotten his RP...||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((No, I haven’t forgotten it :) I was waiting to see if anyone would want to join the Army. I guess we can start...if no one wants to join the army, the Army members can just kind of be there, anyone can control them when needed.))

---

Eric slinked down an alley way, and then into a more open street. A few vendors were selling fruits, vegetables and other trinkets, but nothing high quality. At one of the stands, a young woman stood, her back to Eric. Eric walked past the woman, stuck his hand into her pocket, grabbed a pocket watch, and continued walking, all within a few seconds.

"It will be a while before she notices." Eric mumbled to himself. He examined the piece, not high quality, but it wasn't complete junk either. "Someone will buy this, I'm sure"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra leaned against a wall, her hair covering her slightly pointed ears. She decided that less notice, the better. She was waiting for another revolutionist in the crowed marketplace, her eyes watching carefully. She simply looked like a bored teen, but that was hardly it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Johnny placed his hand on the hilt of his sword, and walked through the street, which was set up though it was a market. He took a fruit off a stall and flicked a coin in the vendor's direction. Biting into the fruit, he looked around.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Harold stepped outside onto his balcony and looked over the kingdom. It was peaceful.

He had no way of knowing what was happening at this very moment. No way of knowing about what the revolutionists were planning.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Eric walked towards a bar. "I'm sure I can sell this there." he said to himself. He walked past a young teen, leaning against the wall. Tell me she isn't up to trouble, she looks like she about to rob someone Eric thought, the laughed, She reminds me of me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next