Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae nodded at Kiriae, agreeing. She shivered in the suddenly cool, dark air. She looked around, and all was dark. Delicate stars, glittering, peeped out from behind thin night clouds.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kalanto also nodded in agreement and than flew up onto a solid wall and started watching the guard patrol.

LilEdit: Please write three sentences of role play. Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Phleyixa fiddled with her hood a bit so her newfound friends wouldn't have to see her eyes. After wrapping up the fruit in her towel, she began to follow Kiria. She noticed how dark it was. It seemed unnaturally dark to her.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Alright then. Let's get moving." Kiria whispered. She left the park and walked down a narrow street, then passed through the empty market place. She went down another narrow side street, which was surrounded by a high wall, and when the road forked she turned to the left. Half way down that street was a large gate, made out of some metal. Kiria bent down and looked closely at the lock.
"The guards have gotten lazy, it seems." Kiria whispered to the others. "The gate's unlocked."
She carefully pushed the gate forward, and passed through. She soon reached the end of the road, and they were in a clear square of space, with walls all around it. In the middle of the square was a large tower, made of stone.
"Normally there would be guards, but I don't think we have to worry about anyone being here tonight."
She walked through the watch tower doors, up the spiral stairs, and through another door, and they were in the main room. It was small, but comfortable enough. There were windows in all the walls which allowed guards to look out and shoot arrows.
Kiria peered out of one of the windows, and could see all the main road clearly.
"Now all we have to do is wait. Make yourselves comfortable, and keep an eye on the road."

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Queenie summoned forth an eyepatch again, except this one was pure white. Her crown dissappeared and the blue stone moved down to once again become a pendant around her neck. She then set off after Kiria. Once they reached the watchtower she leaped up onto the bottom of one of the open windows. One of her hands grasped the frame, the other hung limply by her side. From this position she could see an entire quarter of the city.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae followed Kiria carefully, and found herself in the small, and comfortable room. She sat down, or rather perched, still uncomfortable among the demons; she felt inferior, and small. Rae looked out the window, looking down upon the city that had shunned her, cast her aside- she wondered where her family was, if she could call them that- throwing out their own daughter willingly when the city threatened them. Rae took a breath, surprised by so many untouched memories and stood up suddenly.

((Is it okay that there was a chair :) ?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

After following them up there and listening abit he spoke. "Well wile you do that why dont i stand gaurd over the door jus incase we do get some unexpected guests? Least then we wont get caught by surprise."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kalanto didn't follow for a while. He watched the people and the guards for a bit. Soon he was bored and flew, under cover of night, to the tower where the others were staying. He landed on the roof and crawled down to one of the windows on the side and crawled through. He had been here once before and was too big to fit through the doorways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Edward followed the others silently, not caring where they went or why. For him it was something to do. He stuck especially close to Rae. He could tell she was uncomfortable. Edward sighed and walked up to her, his hands in his pockets. He was about to say something, start up a conversation, then thought better of it. He was growing uncomfortable himself and started shifting his weight from foot to foot.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"You alright?" Rae asked to Edward, her eyes falling upon him. She shifted once more, still feeling out of place. She breathed slower, and felt calm- excited all the same.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4