Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Land of Demons ((closed))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

In the desert of Kalun, there are many strange beasts…some are fierce…others are kind…but none of them should be trusted.

- History of Kalun –

Long ago, a large amount of the humans of Yenmar set out to explore the Desert of Kalun. It is a place that was only mentioned in legends and ancient tales. It is said that many wonderful creatures live in that land that can grant any wish, and there are large pools of clear, pure water, surrounded by colorful trees and plants of all sizes! The Yenmarians were very happy to finally get the chance to explore that wonderful land! Many of them were actually planning to live there. But they were quite disappointed, when they finally arrived…

Yenmar is a forest. The people that lived in Yenmar, the Yenmarians, had lived in the forest all their lives, and none of them had gone beyond the borders of their peaceful land. Thus they had no real idea what a desert was. They thought that Kalun would be a lush, beautiful land with tall and colorful trees, and bright red flowers. But they were very wrong.

Sand, sand, and more sand, as far as the eye could see. Hills of sand, plains of sand, and not a speck of greenery in sight. When they first entered Kalun, the Yenmarians thought that the lush part of the land would be just a little ways ahead. They had traveled for several days in the harsh land of Kalun, and the scenery remained the same, and the forest that was their home was now far off in the distance. The heat was terrible. They decided to go back, but after checking their supplies they realized they did not have enough water or food to get them back. Their only choice was to keep moving forward, and hope that they could find water somewhere.

On the fourth day in Kalun, as evening drew near, one of the Yenmarian children shouted “a cat! There is a cat sitting by that tree!”
Everyone looked, and next to a large palm tree sat a cat. But as they eagerly (but cautiously) approached, they found it was not a normal cat. Standing just a little ways before the group was a large feline with sleek, tan fur and gleaming yellow eyes. It seemed to be smiling, and its yellow eyes had a strange shine. A small part of the group was suddenly afraid of the feline, and they backed away from it. But everyone else was very excited.
“It is one of the great animals that can grant wishes, and make dreams come true!” Whispered one of the women.
The feline seemed to grin, baring its pearly white teeth. “Yes, I am one of those animals you speak of…” said the feline softly. Everyone gasped, and the feline smiled ounce again. Its voice sounded strange, and later they failed to describe it.
“You must help us! We are running out of food and water!” The leader of the Yenmarians said to the feline.
“I will help you. Follow me.” Answered the feline, and she walked off.
The humans followed her.

As they walked the feline told them the ways of the desert, and how to survive in the land. After a short while they could see, in the distance, a large pool of water surrounded by large palm trees with leaves of many colors. They soon reached the pool.
The water was cool and clear, and the trees shaded them from the harsh sun. The feline silently watched the humans as they played around in the water.
After a short while the humans approached the feline ounce again.
“We thank you. Without your help we would never have survived.” Said a woman, and she bowed.
“A little ways away from here, there is a plain of hard rock, that would be a good place for you creatures to live.” The feline said. She looked at all the humans, and knew that now was the perfect time to strike.

The feline had attacked them. Many of the humans lay dead about the pool. A fairly large group of them had escaped, though, and ran as fast as they could, away from the sparkling oasis. Another smaller group had managed to escape as well, and went west, while the larger group went east.
“It was a demon cat…” Muttered a child, whose mother had been killed by the beast. “We never should have trusted it. I knew it was evil…I could feel it.” The child threw away her dagger, which she had used to stab the demon when it had attacked her mother. It had left a long but shallow cut on the feline’s shoulder.

The humans managed to survive in the land of Kalun. The village of the larger group of humans eventually turned into a great city, and a wall of stone was built about it, to keep the demons out. Before the wall was built, all kinds of demons had attacked the humans. But now most of the demons had given up.
“Even if you could get over the wall, you would not get past the guards that are all over the city.” Say the demons. “Go for easier prey.”
The humans managed to domesticate one of the Kalun beasts: the Chinka. They looked like llama, but had large, curved horns. Their fur was short and sleek, and the humans could ride them like horses. They were not considered demons, and could not speak the human language.

The humans have lived in Kalun for hundreds of years now, and have nearly forgotten about Yenmar.

((sorry, that was really long, but I felt it was needed))

- The Demons –

A group of demons became very interested in the humans. If they could not eat them, then they should join them, they thought. For humans had shops which sold food. Some demons started disguising themselves as humans, and walked about the city, learning the ways of the strange newcomers to Kalun. They found that you needed money to buy food. And they learned the ways to get money. And they came up with a plan.

There is a group of demons that will “take jobs” from humans. They can spy, investigate, or steal (and do other illegal things like that). They’ll do whatever you want them to do, if you pay the right price.

-Setting/Plot–

The “Group of Demons” (as they are called by the humans, as they have no real name) has received a job from the Blue City (the smaller city that was made by the smaller group of humans). The king of the Blue City wants the demons to find out if the king of the Great City is planning something, as there have been reports of strange things happening there. (More information will be given later in the RP)

-What you can be–

You can be a human, a demon, or a half demon. Demons can look like anything (animals or humans or whatever), and have any powers you want them to have.
You can play any part – you can be a simple human villager to a member of the Group of Demons, or anything else you can think of.

-Form-

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Abilities/Skills:
Other:

-My Character-

Name: Kiria
Species: Demon
Appearance: Looks like an 18-year-old human. Has long, light blue hair that shines and shimmers like water in the sun, and eyes of the same color. Wears a short sleeved tan shirt and pants.
Personality: Stubborn and unforgiving. She’s not someone you want as an enemy. She’s loyal to her friends and teammates, and would never betray them, but is fierce with her enemies. Is very clever and rather mischievous at times.
Abilities/Skills: Some say she’s a shape shifter…but no one knows if this is true.
Other: She is a member of the Group of Demons, and is on the council ((yes, they have a council)).

If you have any questions, PM me and I’ll be happy to answer them. :)

Set by Dragonfire

Last edited by Spycat on Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Eithne
Appearance: Takes the form of a furre, mixed breeds. Obvious bloodlines are Fennec Fox and Leopard.
Personality: To be discovered :p
Abilities/Skills: What is known among most as 'The Power of Influence". It is a rare gift among demons, and rarer still for it to be as developed as it is in Eithne. Quite simply, she can influence people--implant thoughts into their minds that persist with rising force untilt hey are obeyed. This can be fought, depending on the strrength of the person's will,b ut it is not easy.
Other: NA

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Rae
Species: Human
Appearance: Long flowing black hear, that goes to her waist. She has sparkling blue eyes, pale skin, and pink cheeks. She is incredibly beautiful and has the appearance of a quiet, polite girl. She is medium height for her teenage form, and slim and pretty. She is graceful when she walks, and seems to flow when she moves. She is often found wearing neat skirts and corsets.
Personality: She may look quiet, but she isn't- she can be quiet and polite by all means, but she is quite determined and can speak her mind. She is strong-willed, and is very loyal. She is incredibly intelligent, and witty. More to be revealed!
Abilities/Skills: She is has gifts in making clothes and making music (voice, instrument, etc.)
Other: When Rae was very little she shunned out of the Great City, jeered at- they thought she was a demon, for her incredibly beauty and wit. From then on she traveled to the Blue City and pratically raised herself. She has encountered many demons, but has never been hurt. Now she has the choice: join the demons, help them, or remain loyal to the shunning people she left behind.

((Hope this bio is alright- a little weird, but hopefully okay...?))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Last edited by Forest_Majesty on Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Edward (Ed, Edo, Edo-kun, etc.)

Species: half demon

Appearance: Long blonde hair which he keeps in a braid, gold eyes, fangs, claws, short(4'8"), lean muscled, slender. Wears black long sleeved shirt, white gloves, black jeans, black leather boots, and a red trench coat.

Personality: Strong willed and stubborn it would be very difficult to try to get him to do anything he wouldn't want to do, even with mindcontrol. He is loyal to his friends but won't hesitate to argue. Being a hothead he is very sensitive about his height. Even if he's asleep he will wake up instantly to yell at anyone if he hears the word short or any phrase related to it (He also tends to exaggerate). He is a mischievious boy and you can tell whenever he's planning something sadistic. He loves to taunt and mock people. One thing he is most well known for is challenging the authority of those in authority. Despite his happy-go-lucky first impression, in truth he is a very sad character. He tries to avoid conversations about his past and when asked about it or if something reminds him of something he may become either very quiet or very upset but his feelings are always evident in his eyes which are very expressive of his emotions. (sorry about the length, he has a lot of personality)

Abilities/Skills: He is very intelligent and resourceful and a good fighter however due to his temper he can be rash and because of his sensitivity to the subject of his past he may lose control from time to time. He is strong compared to his size and has been known to take down fullgrown men nearly three times his own size.

Other: His right arm and left leg (from the knee down) are both made out of machines. He has complete control over them because the wires are connected to his nerves but he (of course) can't feel them, making it difficult to control things like his grip. (this is why he's wearing longsleeves, a coat, and gloves in the desert)

I know I stole him from Fullmetal Alchemist but I can't help it. All I can think about is Edward Elric. I'm obsessed! I'm only using him just this once I swear! If you want me to change it though I will. I decided not to have him use Alchemy cause that would just be too similar.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Phleyixa
Appearance: Looks like a tall, thin, humanoid cat, except instead of fur she has feathers that look similar to a peacocks. Her eyes are completely white, which bother most people to the point where they have to avoid eye contact. She wears a navy blue cloak, which is drpaed over her head (because of her eyes). A towel of similar color is usually draped around her shoulders.
Personality: Phleyixa is very timid and a little paranoid, especially towards humans and half demons, but can summon enough courage to help those in need. She's extremely clever though, which she has to be in order to use her abilities properly.
Abilities/Skills: She shifts time and space, so much so she can time travel and move to other dimensions. She perfers not to do the former, because she fears that she might accidently do something for the worse. She therefore only uses time to slow down and speed up others, but can only do so to two other people at one time (which she often cheats with an elaborate amount of travelling backand forth). The dimensional stuff she only uses for her own leisure, and only comes into play when she uses bits of knowledge she gained from her travels.
Other: She wants to find out how to make herself invisible, but has had no luck so far. Her powers, being as powerful as they are, often overwhelm here to the point where she sometimes can't get them to do exactly what she wants them to do (she also wants to find a solution to that).

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Kalanto
Appearance: Kalanto has the appearance of a dragon and so he obviously can not disguise himself to go into the city. He has tryed to infiltrate the city once, and he had the scars to prove it. He is 7' 3" tall and wears a great black cloak when he is not flying. His scales are a very dark blue and has hundreds of spines along his spine up to the tip of his tail.
Personality: Kalanto is a rebel and occasionally still trys to get into the city for some humans. At other times he is calm and collected.
Abilities/Skills: Apart from the ability to fly he has some control over the winds
Other: He helps the group of demons by spying on the shifts of the guards inside the city and will eventually help to infiltrate the kings house and find out about the strange happenings there

Last edited by Nunaamr'e on Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Queenie
Species: Half Demon
Appearance: Queenie has platinum blonde hair which reaches her shoulders, she has crystal clear blue eyes however her left eye is covered by a black eyepatch. She wears a white spaghetti strap top, white shorts, white leg warmers (from her knee down) and white armwarmers (from her elbow to her knuckles). She also wears white sneakers and a pendant which holds a mysterious blue stone.
Personality: Queenie appears very young and naive, she lives in an orphanage in the city and is often very quiet, yet when her curiosity gets the better of her she asks many questions and can be quite relentless. Queenie never talks about her past or anything about herself.
Abilities/Skills: Queenie can control water particles and freeze them. She is a powerful manipulator of ice.
Other: Queenie is really a spy for the council. (Her true form and greater powers may be revealed eventually...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Well, I think we have enough people now, so let's start!))

Kiria waited patiently as her Chinka drank from the Crystal Pool. The Great City could be seen in the distance, and she smiled when she noticed the gates were open.
"That's enough." Said Kiria firmly to her Chinka, tugging on the reins a bit.
The beast made a grumbling noise and reluctantly walked back to his master.
She smiled and patted his long neck, before hoping onto his back. She made a soft clucking sound with her tounge and the Chinka began to walk, heading in the direction of the Great City.

Kiria recalled her orders from the head of the council:
"Some of the humans of Great City claim to have seen demons walking along the main street at night, towards the royal palace." He said. "But the demons all had collars around their necks. So go and see what's going on. Oh, and others have been asigned to investigate this as well, so be on the lookout for them - you might consider teaming up."

She slowed her Chinka as the gates of the city drew near. She got a large piece of tan cloth and a hair tie from her bag. After putting her hair into a ponytail, she draped the cloth over her head, so that it hid her blue hair and shadowed her face.
A long line of Chinka, lead by humans, were walking into the city. They had just been to the Crystal Pool, and were bringing water back to the city.
Kiria and her Chinka went to the back of the line and soon passed through the open gates. They had gotten into the city. She dismounted and pulled her Chinka into the stables by the gates.
"Stay there." She whispered into his ear, and then walked back out.
"I guess I just wait." Kiria said to herself, and sat down on a bench outside a shop.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Phleyixa peeked out of her primitive, sod-and-plant home near the gate of the Great City. She could've sworn that she just saw another demon, more humanoid in appearance, sneak into the city under a disguise. She shrugged her shoulders nibbled on some berries she found recently.

"More and more demons seem to be going into the city each day," she thought, "Something's up, but I don't wish to be a part of it right now."

She frowned. Phleyixa had a minor premonition, one that said that she would be needed. Ignoring the omen, she spread her towel outside of her hut, and sat on it, intending to kep watch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae stood up, and smoothed her lovely blue dress. She ran a bit and caught up with Kiria, keeping a small safe distance apart, but close enough to talk. "Good day Kiria," her strange relationship with the demons had been putting strains on her- should she help them? If she didn't, what would happen?

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kalanto was laying in some shade inbetween to buildings in the city. His dark blue scales luckily matched near perfectly to the shade. He watched the line of humans walk into the city and as he watched he saw the occasional disguised human. He laughed quietly as he remembered when a few years ago he had been dillusional enough to think he could sneak into the city by disguise, he had been instantly caught by the guards and he had barely escaped. He would be watching the guards' shifts again tonight and he would need his rest. He slinked back farther in the shade and slowly crawled up the wall. When he was at the top he launched off and glided towards a tree. He curled around it and fell asleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Phleyixa inspected her dwindiling food supply. She only had a few more berries, and wasn't looking forward to sneaking into the city to get more. She often had trouble doing so. Pulling her cloak down further over her face, she began walking towards the city. She paused however, to look at another demon taking a nap under a tree. He looked familiar to her, but she couldn't remember why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Meiou
Appearance: a crimson furred rabbit furre dressed in a black tunic with red lining ,black pants and very well made leather boots. He also wears strapped to his back a sword that seems to of been made ages ago by demons. He has Amber eyes and wears his blood red hair tied in a long braid.
Personality: Outgoing, funy,smart ,couragious.
Abilities/Skills: Various.
Other: He has been in the city a many of time and a many of time the gaurds have tried to capture him but always fail because of his speed an skill. He was sent to lend aid to the group with his sword skills knowledge and speed.

He let out a breif laugh as he ran across the sands heading towards the city. Oh it was always so much fun getting into the city and 'playing' with the gaurds. As he approached the gates he veered off to the side and ran up a taller dune before leaping into the air and landing on a roof on the other side causing quite a commotion amongst the gaurds as he skidded to a stop and looked around.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kiria turned to Rae. "Good day to you, too." She was about to say more when there was a loud creaking noise. Kiria looked up the main street, and saw that the doors of the royal palace were opening, and the city guards were coming out. The main gate began to close. About thirty men with spears and swords were walking along the main steet, coming towards the gate. Most went down side streets, but four kept coming, and were almost to the place where Kiria sat.
"Uh-oh. They're searching for demons..." Kiria stood up and looked around, but could see no way to run.

Set by Dragonfire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He flipped off the roof landing down on the ground. He faced the gaurds and started to taunt them from afar. "Hey Ugly! Looking for me!? "

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next