Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ally shrugged. "Elouai and I can hire some horses. We have contacts." He paused, and Elouai cut in.

"Unfortunately, most of us are in pairs. For those who are not, Ally and myself are willing to have someone else come with us for the journey. We can get an extra horse easily."

Elouai strode back up to Ally, and, not wanting to dawdle, looked back. "Anyone who wants to come can come, but I'm leaving."

Elouai pushed the doors open and stepped out into the fresh air, Ally following her. "Better keep the pace up, Ally."

Ally nodded and stood next to her - they began to walk.

[Bleh! I had to get someone moving. XD]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Katrina rolled her eyes, carriages were more comfortable according to her, but if they were all going to ride she could play that game. She was not in any intention of killing or hiring though, she had a better plan in mind.

"Well, whatever, I'm sure I'll be able to catch up with some group," she said abruptly and left the headquarter rather rapidly, almost catching up with Ally and Elouai on her way out.

"No need to hire a horse for me, I'll fix this on my own," she said to the two and disappeared down a street.

It did not take her long to reach the place that she had thought of regarding getting a horse for her own. Entering a smaller stable she gazed around seeking for others. Seeing a small boy sweeping some hay she walked up to him with the sound of her heels hitting the floor echoing in the stable.

"You, boy, go and find your master," she said.

The boy obviously didn't know her, but he knew better than to oppose those who looked somewhat wealthy in this crumbled up world.

Before she knew of it a middle aged man with rather fancy clothes on ran in to the stable trying to catch his breath, walking up to Katrina his eyes were clearly a bit frightened and he seemed very nervous, something could be detected in his voice.

"I... I came as fast as I could, please, don't do anything... I mean, what can I help you with?" he asked while shaking a bit.

Katrina smirked, the man clearly remembered her as well as what she had done, or so to say almost done. Unlike many Akute members Katrina didn't always kill those who were at aim. When seeing the right opportunity she let them know just how easily she could take their life away, how she could destroy their whole family and property. Most importantly she of course let them know that they could always avoid this by being available for service anytime, so to speak.

"Oh I bet you do Henry," she said with a light, snobbish laugh.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt anyone just yet, but I do need some things..." she started while looking around just to end up looking at the man again.

"I'll do anything! Please!" he shouted stepping even closer to Katrina.

"Now take it easy Henry," she replied pulling him closer to her body, whispering the words into his ear so that her lips almost touched it, "I just need a few... items."

Henry backed of seeming to be a bit calmer than before, now with a more suspicious look in his eyes, clearly waiting for Katrina to give her demand.

"I need your finest and fastest horse with of course the appropriate riding equipment provided as well as some proper clothing," she said almost cheerfully and started walking down the isle looking at horses kept in the stable.

The man gulped, he knew there was no point in fooling Katrina. Walking past her he stopped at a quite large horse. Its fur was shiny black and it was obvious that it was well taken care of at the place.

"This is Amir, the finest horse that ever lived" he said with clear pride, "but how could I provide you clothes?" he added, pleading to not loose more.

"You have a wife, don't you?" she asked and smiled.

Fifteen minutes later Katrina was wearing a bit worn but still elegant dress. It was clearly not meant for rough riding but it was good enough for her. The red and shiny silky material with black lace details fell beautifully down the side of the horse. A black silky ribbon on her back kept together the corset like part of the dress on the upper part of Katrina’s body. The long sleeves kept her arms warm and the matching hat kept her hair in order. Getting up on the horse she almost analyzed it a bit, sensing its movements and feelings.

"Yes, this is good, very good Henry, thank you," she said and signed to the small boy to open the stable doors.

Henry did not reply, but nodded lightly to show is agreement as Katrina rode out of the stable and disappeared down the nearby road.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[Alright I'll be *Checks map* two boxes above the entrance, hanging out by a 'fountain'.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Um, guys, we were standing underground just now, there are no doors there in sight apart from the iron one back to the headquarters :/ We were supposed to walk a bit to come out from a trapdoor in the basement of a store, as the headquarters are outside the city walls.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Eh? Well basically I mean that Katrina walked up and exited through one of those trap doors, and besides, I meant for her to catch up with the rest afterwards so I think that things should be alright, for my part.))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Uh, we moved from the foyer? o.O

Okay, well I meant the same as Silja then... jaknow...

I'm going away to Scotland until the 14th, and then going away once more to Germany on the 18th, until the 23rd. I place Ally and Elouai in the loyal hands of Jadey.

Have fun! :)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

'Split up?' Alice cocked an eyebrow slightly, looking about the group. Steven was definitely going with her, but was there anyone else who wanted to join her? After all, there was safety in numbers, even though she was sure Steven and herself wouldn't need much in terms of protection. They were perfectly capable of handling just about anything. After all, one bang of a gun was usually enough to take care of most dangers.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie looked around at them all, a mixture of feelings seizing up her chest- but she tried hard not to reveal any of them onto her face. She felt almost worried, and alone- splitting seemed like a good idea but she didn't know who would go with her, or want to. Marie felt the worry knots in her stomach and chest tighten, she struggled more against the invisible noose of this fear of demons. She was supposed to be hard, cruel, cold- an assasin- but feeling were a tumult in her heart. It was going to be difficult and Marie tried to toughen up. She had killed many, just as much or more than the rest of them- why was she so afraid?

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10