Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Let's speedy Alice and Steven and finish breakfast.]

Breakfast was over after about 15 minutes of chewing and spooning. Steven gulped down the last of his orange juice before standing up, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

'Shall we go now?' he asked, directed towards everyone at the table.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

With a sight Katrina looked around herself, more people started to appear in the foyer where she had already been for a while. Walking over to the canapé she sat herself down and crossed her legs. Without things to do Katrina opened her purse and took out her lipstick and enhanced the red color of her lips.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:29 pm 

[Um...Does being on the stairs count as in the foyer? Probably not...]

Seiryu made his way down the stairs, stepping past the others who had also appeared at the bottom. He found an empty wall to lean against and settled himself in to wait, going over in his mind what he knew of the mission. Unconciously he moved his hand to the hilt of his scimitar as a dark look crossed his face, Demons...who'd of guessed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Grace was up to her feet. Glaring at Anka and Ally.
"SHUT UP YOU TWO!" She shouted at Ally and Anka. "AND YOU!" She shouted, addressing Caress "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE! BUT YOU CAN SHUT UP TOO"

And with that Grace walked away to sit down on her own. Anka was raising her eyebrow to her still struggling not to laugh.

"Don't mind her." Said Anka to Caress. "She's just annoying."

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ally felt incredibly amused by Grace's outburst, and said, "Sorry, Grace..." Afterward, he had to duck into the dining room, and burst out laughing.

Elouai looked up from the table, raising an eyebrow. "Ally... what the..."

"Grace..." Ally muttered simply, and sank against the wall, burying his face in his hands.

Elouai rolled her eyes and nodded at Steven. She checked the time. "Two minutes past eight... Lance'll go spare..." she muttered. She stood up. "See you in the foyer... I need to go deal with this giggling heap." She gestured to Ally.

She walked up to him and pulled him up by his shirt scruff. "Honestly... the one thing you laugh at is poor Grace... she's not that bad, only victimised by Anka... that's all..."

She continued chastising her brother in this manner, dragging him all the way out of the hall and into the foyer.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I was waiting for everyone to get gathered.. since I wanted to let Merle be late.;p))

Merle nearly flew past the first corner leading towards the foyer. Somehow his cloths felt all wrong on (darned, his sweater was turned around, he noticed) and his hair was still leaking from a quick shower (not too professional, but hey).

He fastly stuffed a biscuit between his teeth. To have some kind of breakfast. And swayed his rifle behind his back. (That was outright dangerous, he reminded himself.)

Breathing deeply, he took two steps at a time, jumping the last four down, into the foyer.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||*poofs into foyer with Eirynn*||

Eithne rushed into the foyer, not sacraficing her dignity to an all out run, but enterting more at a brisk trot. She didn't saya word. If Eirynn was still with her, she could explain alls he wanted.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[It takes 15 minutes to eat cereal? O.O]

Menai, finishing her breakfast, stood up too. She glanced up at the large clock hanging up on the wall above Lance's table.

'We're late,' she said, her voice polite enough, just as Ally burst into the dining room, almost choking with laughter. Without bothering about the others, she turned and left the room, arriving downstairs at 8:03. Her eyes swept the foyer, eyebrows raising imperiously. Lance was late. Well, how typical of him.

Caress's lips twitched as Grace screamed at her, and her eyes twinkled, amused. Struggling to control laughter, she couldn't help grinning widely. If she had been feeling terrible a few minutes before, all her negative feelings had been vanquished by Grace's display of immaturity.

[Still need Liv, GM, and FM to come down. Lance will be the latest >:]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

A split second later, the sound of heavy, rushing footsteps became audible and Alice and Steven appeared in the foyer, panting heavily. They were late, slightly, but still.

Without wasting anymore time, the duo assembled and mingled into the crowd.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Eirynn followed closely, arriving into the foyer quickly and stood next to Eithne. She shifted nervously from foot to foot, a strange trait for the normally graceful, solid Eirynn. She wondered what would happen next, with wide, and open eyes,

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

_jade_em_ wrote:
[Still need Liv, GM, and FM to come down. Lance will be the latest >:]]

[No you don't. Elouai dragged Ally out into the foyer, as I said from my latest post. o.O

(And it takes me fifteen minutes to eat cereal.)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Oops xP And I eat cereal in 5 minutes. So there.]

At that moment, Lance came into the foyer from the pool room, smiling. 'Ah ... all here, I see. Good.'

'Before you leave, I have somebody you might want to visit. She may know a little about these demons. More than we do anyway. Where is that little bit of paper ... ah, here we go.' He retrieved a scrunched up ball of parchment from inside his cloak and smoothened it out. It was a hand-drawn map, showing the route from the Akute headquarters to a lone house far off near the borders of the city, away from any other buildings. This map he handed to the nearest person to him, who happened to be Caress.

Caress accepted the map from Lance, carefully folding it up and tucking it into her clothes.

'And also ... money. I'm giving you 12 gold crowns each.' Lance fumbled around and brought out a bulging pouch that gave a tinkled rustle as it moved, obviously full of money. 'That's a hundred and fourteen crowns altogether. Quite sufficient enough, I think.'

[12 Imacahrian crowns = 20 USD = 11.3 pounds = 155.5HKD = 75.9 malaysian ringgits = 5 starbucks cappucinos with caramel. Anyone live anywhere else? xP]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Euros dangnabbit!))

Katrina glared at Lance as he spoke and gave the map to some girl standing the closest to him. Oh for crying out loud, do I have to follow these people too? she thought. On the other hand Katrina was quite sure of which house Lance was speaking about and a map wasn't needed, but the rest would still head for the same place. As Lance mentioned the money Katrina didn't get overly excited, spending a lot of time in bars she could have easily snatched the same amount from men whose attention was elsewhere.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sarena briskly walked around the town square around 8:45, loosening her joints from the new day. She had woken up early to rush to a toilet to vomit, and she still had a mild hangover. Why was she such a vulnerable creature to whiskey? Sitting down by a fountain, she began to count, wondering why there was an invisible marching band drumming on the floor.

(Wow, first hangover role-play I've done. Not that I'M having a hangover...*Shifts eyes*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[16.6 Euro :P]

Lance started dishing out the money. He was quite relieved to be getting rid of some of it, really, as it all weighed rather a lot in his pouch.

Caress stepped up and cupped her hands as he poured 12 crowns into her hand, then moved on to another person. She looked around, wondering where she was supposed to put them. She could hide various small objects into her robes, but not 12 large coins ...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next