Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Alice stared at the money which Lance deposited in her hands, her eyes silently counting the crowns. There were a dozen of the golden coins altogether, quite a large sum at her disposal. Never a big-spender at heart, she wondered if she'd be lucky to blow away even half of what she received. Steven and Alice both stored their money securely in a leather pouch, tucked in their belts. Neither wanted to lose their money, especially on such an important mission like this one.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:56 am 

Seiryu counted the coins before slipping them into his pocket, waiting for further instructions.

[Bleh...short post, I know..I have writers block. Oh, and I won't be able to post much for the next 3 weeks, I'm going on vacation.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Eirynn carefully took the coins, counted them swiftly and dropped them into her pouch. She looked toward Lance for further instruction, her eyes wide. This mission was going to be different, that is for sure.

((Guess who else has writer's block? Ooooh ooh me :( !))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Once he had handed out all the money, Lance beamed around at all of them. 'All right, then,' he said in gleefully, clapping his hands together. 'Off you go. Safe journey, everyone.' And he opened the iron door. For a moment, his cheerful expression vanished and his eyes flashed. 'Don't forget the importance of this mission.' But then the face was gone and he looked perfectly happy again. 'Goodbye! See you!'

[Edit - oh yes, I forgot. I made a mistake, it's 13 people now with Elouai, so we have 156 crowns altogether ^.^]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The duo gingerly stepped out of the door, saying nothing. Alice felt her money one final time before removing her hand from her belt. There it was.

[3 sentences. Must bump.]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie stepped out into the outdoors hesitantly, half-expecting demons to swoop down at her at hat instant. "Alice, right?" She asked, going to a girl she knew only by face and name. She shivered, even though it was not cold, and her mission seemed to pound in her veins. Marie couldn't fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Grace had snatched the Money and was just thinking about what new things she could buy for herself what Anka snatched it away from her.

"Grace we may need this money, and I personally don't trust you with it. You'll just run out and buy the first totally unnecessary thing you see." He told her.
"WHAT? HOW DARE YOU! YOU GIVE ME THAT BACK! NOW!" She screamed at him.
"No." He told her simply.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Caress finally found her handkerchief and wrapped the coins with it. She then knotted the cloth and slid it into her clothes again. She then stepped out into the underground passageway, her heart pounding nervously again. She smiled faintly at Grace's usual display of the maturity level of a five-year-old.

Menai walked out calmly and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed, waiting for all of them to come out and get started.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Elouai took the coins from Lance, and thanked him. She turned to Ally. "All right, I think it would be best if we split these between us. Since they're so big, I believe it's easier to do that."

Ally nodded and took the six coins she put into his outstretched hands. He grimaced as he kept holding them, not knowing where to put them, as Elouai slipped the coins into a black bag she had had around her shoulder. She looked at Ally.

"There are pockets in your combats, no?"

Ally nodded, remembering, and unbuttoned some of them, slipping the coins into several different pockets. "Right, now that's sorted," Elouai said, "should we not stick together, lest we only have six coins each?"

Ally nodded once more. "That would certainly be a good idea," he answered, using a semi-formal tone as he remembered how Elouai had dragged him out of the dining room.

"Good," Elouai said, smiling sweetly at her brother. "Stay here until I come for you, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, Elouai turned and walked up to Alice. "Siblings..." she muttered.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

'Hello,' Alice smiled at the two girls who approached her - Elouai and Marie. She didn't know Marie that well, but she had seen her around the headquarters and dining hall a good number of times. It was only today she got the chance to talk to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie smiled at Alice, but even her sweetest smile wouldn't be able to melt the look of set determination and hidden fear on her face. Her face was slightly pale with her nervousness of the current task, usually she was never firghtened about an assignent; only excited. But, this was one was different.
"Do you feel ready?" She asked, curious- to both Alice and Elouai.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caress took out the map Lance had given her, hands trembling ever so slightly as she unfolded it. She traced the route carefully with a finger, a thoughtful expression on her face. It would take maybe two or three days for the average person to reach the destination, though a member of the Akute would be able to arrive there before sunset, but with thirteen people? A large group would of course move slower than only a single assassin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:26 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

'Well, we do not really have a choice...' Alice replied softly to Marie's question. Steven went over to Caress, who was holding the map, and stared at it behind her shoulder for a while. After a moment, he finally asked.

'Do you think it is possible to reach there by midnight? Or at least tomorrow morning? We could all make an effort to hurry up.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Katrina felt anxious and wanted to just leave the whole group, however she was tired of everyone else hesitating. Her own idea might have not been the best, but if the others didn't like it she had decided to make it to the destination on her own. After clearing her throat she spoke.

"If we move as a large group we will surely raise suspicion, I suggest we split into smaller groups and take horse carriages via separate ways out of the town, as far as they can get us. It would get us faster there as well, no matter how fast we are on our own a group will always slow us down," she said.

"Of course that is only my personal opinion," Katrina added while raising her eyebrows.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[*poofs everybody who's still inside out the door*]

[This RP almost died. And now it's going slowly. Slooowly o.O]

[ Map - the scribbly messes are bits of ruins and wasteland that have been destroyed (remember, these are poor, unhappy times.) The tiny little piece of city in the middle of it is what hasn't been wrecked yet. The blue-green bit is where we are right now, the pink bit is the rundown store that we'll come up at from the underground network system (there's more than one exit but we'll just use that one o.O) and the purple is our destination, a house on the beach by the seaside ^.^ And I know it looks like a short way, but blah X.x The stretch between the city gates and the beach is supposed to be 4 times as long.]

'I think seperating is a good idea.' Caress said, glancing around. 'Maybe, three groups of three and a group of four? Though carriage drivers will be reluctant to take us more than a mile or so out of the city.'

'We could just kill a dozen or so drivers and take their horses.' Menai said coolly, 'Going by horseback will be quicker.'

Caress glanced at Menai rather uneasily. For a group of merciless killers living in a time such as this, it seemed a perfectly normal suggestion, but that didn't mean she liked it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next