Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Turning back from where she was looking at the empty seat where the new boy was sitting before, she turned back to Clair.

"So your power is based on emotion, maybe one day you will be able to control it better, then maybe you won't be so scared? I don't know."

She turned back to the admin, still droning on at the microphone. Sighing in frustration, Kira thought outloud, "When will this ever end? And how come that other guy got to go while we are stuck listening to this."

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yume smiled, happily thinking that she would never have to say another word again. She turned back to Grace.

This is my friend, Emra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Yeah, my power is. Maybe if my father can visit..." she looked back at Kira. "I wish we could leave too, I'm getting a headache. What was this assembly for again?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra felt the buzzing against her brain, it was hard to focus in at it. How am I doing this Yume? I have never communicated like this before... Confusing also pounded against her brain, as did the noise around her. A headache unlike any other was developing. Emra reached down for Yume's hand, and squeezed- reassuring yet worried in the same gentle squeeze.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yume laughed a little. It's okay, this is speaking just the same as if you were talking aloud. Because you're concentrating on me, your thoughts are being sent to me as well. Practice and it will become clearer. For me, it's easier to speak through the mind because I can make myself understood, even if my words are confusing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Emra felt the buzzing slowly fade, but still constantly there. Grace, right?She directed her thoughts to the other present in the mind communication. Yume, I never knew I could do this- its oh so difficult.... Emra turned back to Yume, still not touching on the subject of her "muteness". She didn't know why Yume would not speak, but Emra was not the prying-sort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yume squeezed Emra's hand softly, trying to reassure her. It's not difficult, it just takes time to get used to. If you practice it will become more natural for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Grace didn't understand what was happening. How could this other person be communicating by thought? Did she have telepathy too? Or was there a strong bond between these to that allowed this girl to tap into Grace's communications with Yume?

Grace was snapped out of it when she heard her own name inside her head.

'Uhh... Yeah... I'm Grace. You're Emra... Right?' She asked politley fixing her with a peircing stare.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yes, I am Emra. Emra responded just as polite. She still felt confused, and she started realizing perhaps what was going on. Perhaps, I am sharing both of your power of telepathy to communicate---" She thought that would explain how she could never do it before; alone or just with Yume.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I'm going away to Scotland until the 14th, and then going away once more to Germany on the 18th, until the 23rd. I don't really know who to give Luke to, so he'll be a free character, in case Bangel decides to come back. Byebye!]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8