Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(I hope I'm not too late to join!)

Kira ran through the corridor to the Auditorium.
This is what you get for doozing off on the far side of the school grounds she thought angrily to herself.
As she ran she checked she was all covered up. Long boots and jeans covering her legs, a demin jacket and leather gloves for the rest of her body, and her long blonde hair tied back. She couldn't risk another accident with a chair like last time. Her eyes were a deep red, so she had to be careful.

Slowly opening the doors and poking her head inside, she saw all the students facing the front, watching the administrator go on with his long boring speech. A boy was next to him. A new arrival

Suddenly the microphone exploded. Taking this as a perfect distraction, she ran to the nearest spare seat, next to a girl that had a cat on her lap, or did atleast, it ran off after the microphone incident. Settling back, smug that she had gotten away with coming in late, she saw the girl next to her begin to cry. Unsure of what to do, she said the first thing that came to mind,

"Hey, um... are you ok?"

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:54 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Luke heard soft crying next to him. The person crying was on his right, Willow was on his left, and someone else was sitting next ot the other girl. He leant forward and looked to the right. "Hey... are you okay?" he asked, at exactly the same time as the other girl, but finishing earlier because of the lack of 'um' in his sentence.

He blushed and leant back again.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She watched as the boy on the other side of the crying girl said the exact same thing as her, but faster. She blushed, and started playing with her glove. It was already getting warm. She could feel her skin tingling undernieth it. She suddenly sneezed, the force causing her to rip the glove off her hand. She paniced. While she rushed to pick the glove up, her bare hand touched the side of her chair, and it began to melt. She winced, quickly withdrawing her hand to her lap.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She noticed that the two people sitting beside her, and said, "I guess so. It's just... I kind of took it personally when the admin said some people had dangerous powers. I know it's not just me, but.." she sighed. "Anyway, thanks for asking if I was okay." She smiled back at them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quietly she slipped the glove carefully back on her hand and turned back to the girl. "No problem, don't worry about the admin, personally I think he has it in for all of us."

She smiled at her, then sheepishly looked down at the small disfigured spot on the side of her chair. "I just hope he doesn't see this."

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yume sat rigidly in her chair, nodding slightly. She pulled her knees back up under her chin again, and buried her face in them.

"Goodnight, mommy...."

A little girl lay in her bed, smiling up at the tall woman sitting by her side. The woman leaned forward and pushed a piece of dark hair away from the girl's amber eyes.

"Goodnight, dear. Sleep well....We'll see you in the morning." She turned off the lamp on the table, then stood up and left the room. The girl turned over under her blankets and was soon asleep, dreaming gently to herself....

BANG.

A loud explosion rent the sleepy silence. The little girl jerked awake, sitting bolt upright. She whimpered loudly and jumped out of bed, tearing down the hall to her parents' room. The door was wreathed in flame, and two dark shapes were stricken on the bed, holding each other. The girl darted across the room and began to shake them.

"Mommy....Daddy, wake up! Please...." Tears began to drip down her cheeks. The woman stirred slightly, coughing.

"Y-Yume...."

The girl began to cry openly, staring down at her mother. The woman opened and closed her mouth a few times, her eyes wide.

"Yume....get out of here....They...they...." She sighed gently, closing her eyes, her head falling limply to one side. The little girl walked backward out of the room, then fled from the house, into the night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Yeah, I guess he does," Clair said. "My name is Clair. About the spot, maybe we could drape something over the chair so that he doesn't notice?" she was taking a emrald-green sweater out of her purse as she said this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Luke decided to back out of the conversation. After all, he couldn't see what they were talking about, and it would raise suspicion if he asked. "Glad you're all right," he muttered, before turning semi-full attention to the man in front.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

During that giant incident Nekura managed to wander away from the commotion in the auditorium. Not that he could really get all that far his arms were still bound. It was nice, there was no one around to bother or talk to him, and maybe he could escape. That would be nice. Though, he doubted he could get far with the fences in the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Seeing this as Nekura drew close he drew a piece of metal from a pocket and transmuted it into it a sword. He then tried to cut him loose of his bonds. If anyone looked like they could liven this place up it was him. In the process of doing this if he was watching. Nekura might see right fur sticking through one of the gloved hands due to the fire.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The teen quickly dodged everything that Meiou threw at him. He didn't want those straps off. Last time they came off, he was locked in a room all alone until the people at the last facility could find something stronger to hold him down. It’s not like he was dangerous, he never showed his powers. People just assumed things from what they had heard about the boy or from what students ‘claimed’ they saw.

He blankly stared up at the other boy, wondering why he chose to fight, or at least try to free him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He had tried to free him because when hed first come here he had been bound like that because noone was quite sure what his powers were. He had ended up burning several of the people who had tried to catch him and a freezing a few others who had been after him when they stepped into a water puddle. He transmuted the sword back to the piece of metal and merely pushed open the door leaving it open as he moved out of the way hiding his hand once more.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Yume, Yume!" Emra could sense something wrong, looking into the girl's eyes. "What's wrong? Yume?" Emra could feel her heart pound once more, she hardly knew Yume -and yet she did. She cared for her like Yume could be her sister, at least a friend. Nothing could be wrong, nothing should- Emra would try to help her.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Grace half opened her mind to everything.

Fear. She could feel, extreme fear mixed with sadness. It was eminting from that girl from before. She could hear the girl next to her call her Yume. It was her time to act. She turned herself around in her seat an looked at Yume. She smiled and waved a little.

'Do not worry Yume.' Grace projected into to Yume's mind. 'I feel your pain, and your fear. My brother can not control his power. But you are safe now. It will not happen agian. Talk to me. just think and I'll be able to hear it... if you let me.'

Anka looked around to see Grace, He knew what she was doing.
"Hypocryte." He whispered to her.
"What?" She whispered back.
Anka put on a higher voice "Oh close your mind Anka! You can't control your ability!"
"Shut up." She said simply. She then resumed he eye contact with Yume.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"That's a great idea! Thanks heaps" Kira replied, smiling happily at Clair. "Then after the assembly I can get away without him seeing." She said, taking the jumper and subtly putting it over the mark.

"My name's Kira by the way, I made the spot cause at the moment I'm in a heat mode. Notice my deep red eyes? That's the only indication I get of my body temperature, I don't feel it myself. My eyes change to a light blue when I go to a cold mode, I like it better in that mode, cause atleast then I don't need to cover my body so I don't melt things everywhere. It kind of complicated I guess, and to make things harder is that I have no idea when I swap modes." She sighed.

"Just letting you know why I'm here, hey wait, wasn't the new boy over there before? " She asked, pointing to the empty spot where the boy was before.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next