I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:40 am

Nekura still stumbled through the main hall, sliding against the wall. It was the only sure way he could walk without falling. He felt so weak right now, so empty.
He glanced back over his shoulder, rather surprised that no one had followed him. It didn't matter really, he didn't want to be followed, stared at or even talked to. Being alone felt nice. At least it did, that's what he was used to...ever since he had woken up again.

He could remember a hazy face through dirty glass, then bubbles in front of his face. He felt like he was drowning, yet he could still breathe. He couldn't move, arms and legs bound tightly to his body. That confined space to be his home until he was released into that old facility to be treated like a dog. Now he was at this place. Would it really be any better?

Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:18 pm

Yume shook her head slightly; someone was speaking to her. Amid the noise of the other children and against Emra's voice, someone was speaking into her mind. Her head flicked upward to look at Grace, and she understood.

I'm fine, really....The explosion just caught me by surprise, that's all.... Yume smiled a little.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:24 pm

Not far off from the one hed tried to help and still within good site of him he reached up pulled back his hood. This revealed a long red braid crimson fur and rabbit ears. Whoever this creature was he certainlly was very different then everyone in his looks.He could be called a freak or whatever. He didnt care anymore he wanted to go back home to his mother. He missed her but shed sent him here for his own safety but he still couldnt see that.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:47 pm

'Good. I'm glad.' Grace projected. 'Are you sure you're ok? I can feel your pain. I can help you if you want.' She said.

Lily moved around in her little blankets and purred in Grace's hand. This made Grace giggle. She was so cute. Grace began to Stroke her with her other hand. She held Lily up so that Yume could see her and smiled.

Anka rolled his eyes. Grace was doing just was thier parents had planned. Being distrated from missing thier home and freinds. He wouldn't be disracted. He hated them. They'd leid to him and Grace to get them here. He would never forgive them.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:36 pm

Yume laughed a little. Really, I'm okay. By the way, your kitten is adorable.

She sank down in her seat slightly, her hand moving to Emra's.

Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:19 am

Emra clutched Yume's hand. Something buzzed within her head, or maybe her ears. Yume? she projected, confused. Communication like this had never occured for her, even with her powers- though they had hardly anything to do with it.

Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:42 pm

Yume's eyes widened as she realized that Emra was now speaking into her mind. She turned her head slightly, her face still partially hidden by long, dark hair.

You can speak this way too?

Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:50 pm

[Sorry about the wait, my computer was having a "check-up" yesterday. --;]

"You're welcome, Kira," Clair said, and smiled. "I have a.. rather odd power. I don't like it much. Basicly, when I get really mad, or really sad, or really scared, I can make objects and animals do things. Like attack people. It scares even me a lot. But thankfully, that doesn't happen often."

Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:23 am

Emra looked toward Yume, confusing filling her wide eyes. I didn't know I could....I never have before... Emra didn't know what was going on, but hse accepted it. When you have strange powers, strange things never seem just as strange.

Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:19 pm

Nekura glanced at Meiou for a few seconds. Then a smile came to his lips as he walked a bit closer. "...were you made..." he asked quietly. That was really the first time he had spoken while he was here. His voice was so quiet it sounded more like a whisper then anything.

Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:38 pm

He looked to him then sighed. "I beleive I was. Its the only thing i can think of that explains my appearance... I really dont remember much. I stayed with a lady i called my mother but i dont know if she was or not. Before waking up there at that house all i remember was looking through this tube and seeing all these machines.."

Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:39 pm

"...I remember before I woke up..." he murmured. He meant before this time. "My father was a doctor...or a scientist...I'm not entirely sure. He made me...he told me that." the teen added, "His mother was made as well...but then something happened. I felt myself die. Then I woke up like this...I don't know where my father is anymore or why he gave me up..." Nekura murmured.

He didn't like the fact that there was another one made. This was no existence. Not to him anyway. He was happy before, sure but after that accident, and after he woke up, it had hit him. He was made, his life was a lie. He didn't blame is father though; he didn't hold it against anyone. He just didn't see why he was abandoned like this.

Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:50 am

At least they could relate on something. "I still dont like this place... It makes me feel so restless and uneasy. I dont like hiding but its the only way i can see to keep people from calling me a freak or something."

Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:56 am

"I doubt anyone likes it here. But at least this place lets me walk freely...not having me cooped up in a locked room." he sighed, glancing away. "You're not a freak...trust me on that. I may not know you...but you're not a freak. You at least have an idea of what you can do." the teen murmured, "I have no idea...I always remember being tied up like this...after I woke up that is."

Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:37 am

Grace could hear somebody. Somebody else inside Yume's mind.
'Who's this Yume?' Grace asked her.

Lily awoke and meowed. Grace stroked her head to try to comfort her.

Anka smiled at the kitten but quickly snapped out of it. His parents had meant it to happen this way. For them to forget about them in the exitement of the Kitten.

He weren't going to fall into their trap. He'd never forget what they did to him and Grace.

Ever.
Topic locked