I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:34 pm

[I just came back, and for the second time, I responded, my ship is docked, and we are headed to Returana.]

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:24 am

Tharkun wrote:[I just came back, and for the second time, I responded, my ship is docked, and we are headed to Returana.]

((You didn't board yet though, I'm waiting for that. Plus, I asked your character a question. :) ))

Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:27 pm

[Ack! We have a good job missing each others' posts.]

Molan nodded grudgingly. The trouble with Chancellor Thisa was that she was always the one with the bright ideas, and he couldn't help but suspect that whenever they traded, Aquamarine was somehow getting the better of him. But all the same, expediency was key here.

He stepped onto the dock and onto the ship - "Just getting ink and paper," he explained - and came back a few minutes later with a hastily scrawled note.

Dela:

I'd forgotten about the Festival of Music, and I hope you forgive me. I will be on Returana, an island near Topaz. Please tell me you are well.

Molan

"There - you may send your doves and our letters, and we can proceed after that. In the meantime, I'll be waiting on my ship."

He clambered back on, his conscience finally salved and feeling like things were actually getting done for the first time since the blight.[/i]

Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:52 pm

((I'd like to inform everyone that this part of the RP will be closed and locked soon. Rachel and I have decided that now is the time for the Twelfth Kingdom Part 2... it will be coming soon (to a cinema near you :P ) ))

Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:00 pm

((Alright. I'll wait to post my next part then.))

Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:17 pm

ria wrote:((I'd like to inform everyone that this part of the RP will be closed and locked soon. Rachel and I have decided that now is the time for the Twelfth Kingdom Part 2... it will be coming soon (to a cinema near you :P ) ))

((Ok, I see. Also wanted to post something. ;) ))
Topic locked