Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Unknown Voyage [Co-GC, Jaye][Closed.]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The year is 2005. England is bustling. It is the Summer Holidays, and all the theme parks, theatres and restaurants are busy. The older members of school, those who are 18, are rejoicing the end of Secondary school; their last year is over and they are already planning their gap year, far away from England. Six different schools encourage their pupils to go to India, where they can study the country, get work experience, and help the natives if need be. Twelve of the students decide to go to India. The ship taking them is now booked up, with no room for anyone except for the twelve students, the captain and the lookout.

It is the morning of the journey. The twelve 18-year-old students have packed up, and are ready to leave. They can't wait to get to India and have a truly amazing experience. If they had known what they were going to experience, however, they might have unpacked and stayed home...

[Ooh, suspenseful! No, this isn't very detailed. As I said to Jaye, my creative juices have been squeezed dry, and though she said it sounded scary, it's very true. Anyhow. Jaye is the Co-GM. We have muchly planned. >:3

Ruleymoos

1) Follow the RP Rules, set down by our wonderful RP Mods.
2) Please. please. PLEASE. don't have a perfect character. I will die. Jaye will die. The whole world will be destroyed. And we probably won't want you in the RP.
3) If you've read this (oh come on, there's not even much to read!) put "-your character's name here- likes ships." in the "Other" section of your bio.
4) Endure the horrid school names given by Jaye (they're not that bad, but she'll probably eat me if I don't put this in ^^).

Information

All characters MUST be 18. No negotiations. Zip. Unless of course they've been moved up/down a year. Then it might be accepted. So, 17, 18 or 19, but mostly 18 year olds please.

We want ten RPers. No more. You must ALL be passengers. Jaye and I will each have a passenger character to move the plot along, and we shall juggle the Captain and look out together (and some other characters later on, but you're not supposed to know that >:3).

There are six different schools in this RP. Only two people in the RP can go to each school. Thus, Jaye and I will be choosing the schools. The names are all awesomesauce, so don't worry. xP You can either be friends, acquaintances or enemies with the person who's in the same school as you.

The names are:

Eden College (Requiem, Jade)
Knox College (Amethyst, Bangel)
Zen College of Religions (Forest Majesty)
Prissa College of Arts (Anubis, Trinity)
Catrina Remembrance College (Josephine)
Thouless College of Philosophy (Jaye, Silja)

Ignore the italics. This RP is now closed, unless we open for sides later.

You must PM YOUR BIOS to one of us. Together, we shall decide suitable candidates for entry in this fabuloso RP (believe me, it's fabuloso, you just don't know it yet :3).

The remaining three unknown RPers: If you would like to join up, choose a free school from the list on this post (there's a maximum of two per school), and post your bios on this thread. No need to PM us anymore. The positions will close once the boats leave, so you have a limited amount of time, unless we open for sides later in the RP.

Bios

Name:
School: -please leave blank-
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Anubis' Bios

Name: Gerard Kerami
School: N/A
Appearance: Straight black hair that falls to his shoulders, tied up in a ponytail. Wears a blue coat with a white long sleeved shirt underneath and long black trousers. He looks smart.
Personality: Polite and courteous.
Other: I do not need to do this. Go away. XD

Name: Luke Sept-Soleils
School: Prissa College of Arts
Appearance: Curly blonde hair which comes halfway down his neck. Emerald-green eyes. He has tanned skin, and wears a black string (it looks like a necklace, but isn't) around his neck, given to him by his mother. He wears black jeans and a white baggy t-shirt, with white Nike trainers.
Personality: -shrug- You'll find out.
History: Luke lived in France until he was 4, where he learnt to speak the language and develop an accent. When he went into Nursery, he learnt to speak English, though he sometimes reverts to his first language, French. Whenever he needs to utter a curse, he does it in French, and instead of saying 'Damn', he says 'Rien'. So expect translations later on, when he streams into French.
Other: Bleh.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:04 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Anubis gave me permission to post this.]

Name: Daisy Torisso
School: Knox College
Appearance: Rather average looking. Not gorgeous, nor ugly. Her hair is a medium shade of brown; her eyes are a regular bright green. She's not skinny, nor is she fat- a rather healthy in between.
Personality: Can I just hold this off until the RP starts? Whenever I fill this part out, I always end up changing it in the RP. >.< The only thing I know about her personality as of now is that she's very smart, but isn't the type of person to yell, "I'm right and you're wrong" in your face. She's somewhat shy, and probably wouldn't voice her opinion on a matter, even if she knew she was right and the person actually was wrong.
History: Daisy was born to a middle class family. They didn't enjoy some of the things the richer families did, but they had a nice, cozy house and good, trustworthy family members. Daisy has a rather ordinary life- no scandals exist in her family, no one's ever been arrested, etc.
Other: Daisy loves ships. That was the sentence, wasn't it? I know there's a sentence to copy, can't remember what it was, though. Hopefully that's it.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Yesshhh I eeeaattt youuu! That, of course, provided you didn't put rule #4 in :P anyway, background info about the schools. Bear in mind I had quite a day and it is 11:08pm at night and even though I'm a late bug, I can't help it if my brain doesn't function properly and give these schools a decent intro e_e Complain and I WILL EAT YOU!

Info about Schools:

Eden College: This college is one of the top colleges in England; it has an incredibly beautiful college with many facilities and a large library. As all colleges, this one doesn’t have a main focus on a specific area.

Knox College: As most colleges, this college does not focus on specific area. It does not have many resources as the area of the college is smaller than the large college around it; this was because it was built later than the other large colleges and had a smaller piece of land to be built on. However, despite the lack of resources, the professors are excellent and many students graduated with pleasant results.

Zen College of Religions: This college focus on religious studies and students who have a keen interest in religions are enrolled here. This is actually a relatively difficult college to be accepted in; of course, the results are superb, as many would expect from an excellent college. This college also allows students to take extra classes of a few other subjects such as World Politics and Modern Languages.

Prissa College of Arts: This is one of the top Arts college and encourages students who have an incredibly keen interest in arts, such as writing, photography, art (as in painting and such) and every other you can think of. It has a large area for displays that they hold every six months and critics from all over the world are invited to evaluate students’ art work.

Catrina Remembrance College: This college was supported by Lady Catrina, who believed that young people should have good education and established this college and allowed students from all places to be enrolled in. It is somewhat a more international college than many other colleges in England.

Thouless College of Philosophy: This college strongly emphasise on the study of philosophy; students enrolled here must have a strong interest in philosophy. Of course, besides from philosophy, students must attend a few other classes to balance out their studies.

The schools given to you are completely random. I randomly picked them for you with help of my beloved white teddy bear given to me from a friend from Australia. So don't hold a grudge against me if you actually wanted to go to Knox but I gave you Eden or whatever.

My Bios:

Name: Karl Roberts
Appearance: Short, spiky light brown hair and blue eyes; well defined muscles due to heavy physical workload; and wears simple white t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Cheery, good-natured. He gets along with most people contently as he is outgoing and always smiling.
History: Been on many voyages with Captain for quite a long time; he likes the sea and ships, he’s always eager to listen to different stories of the sea and such. He also works hard on the ship, helping out with such things as cleaning when he’s taking a break from looking out.
Other: >:3

Name: Lila
Appearance: Long, wavy, dark, brown hair with crimson highlights; dark, brown eyes and thin lips. She usually wears sleeveless tops and shorts or bell-bottomed trousers, along with platforms, platform-ed slippers or trainers. Her skin is a little dark as she also does a few sports such as swimming, netball and basketball.
School: Thouless School of Philosophy
Personality: A little hot-tempered, but able to control it pretty well. Not incredibly outgoing, but enough to make a few incredibly good friends. She is forever asking strange questions and her curiosity doesn’t seem to end; however, she usually keeps her thoughts to herself.
History: Lila was sent to study in England by her parents; they supported her monetarily and allowed her to do whatever she wished to, as long as it helps her to study. Thankfully, she didn’t go into the “wrong side”. From a young age, she was well educated and was enrolled in quite a few musical classes; however, she finds her interest lies more on philosophy.
Other: YOU fill it in or suffer my wrath >:3

Yes I know my bios aren't that good but hush :) I'll give you a cookie.

Remember, to sign up, PM anubis or me.

Edit: if you're expecting the "bad guys go BOO and the good guys pwn them", it's not going to happen :)

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Last edited by _jaye_ on Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Mio Kaname
School: Knox College
Appearance: Medium height with long, very dark brown hair. Her eyes are black, and her skin is sort of pale. She dresses very simply, normally just a white t-shirt and jeans with black leather boots. She always carries a sketchbook and pencils with her.
Personality: Mio is quiet and reserved, and very polite. She spends most of her spare time drawing or reading. She is also very smart, although she tries to stay out of the way most of the time so as not to irritate anyone.
History: Mio moved from Japan to England at age three because of her father's job as a representitive of an engineering company. Since she started school, her mother has constantly pressured her to do well so she can become a business woman, but her dream is to be an artist.
Other: Mio likes ships^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Aminta Carlyle
School: Prissa College of Arts
Appearance: Aminta's face is framed by dark brown curls that fall past her shoulders; and her eyes, which are also a dark brown, are lined with kohl for a dramatic effect.
Personality: Aminta is usually((see: evil book snapping)) calm, though also rather quiet. She almost always has her nose buried in a book though, and completely zones out when she reads. When she's not reading, she's usually either writing or drawing; unless she has work to do, and in that case, she'll do her work((unless she's reading. Then she'll constantly say 'Wait, just one more chapter!' several times over; and people that know her know to leave her alone)). Oh yeah, and she'll snap evilly at anyone who interrupts her reading, which has gotten her in trouble several times.
History: You'll find out ((Meaning I have a slight writer's block for this bio and shall either reveal it as I RP, or edit this later. :P))
Other: Aminta likes ships. Except when she's seasick. Which happens a lot of times when she gets on ships. :3 Oh, and because of the slight writer's block for this, it'll probably be edited. A lot.
Also, I'll be going to New Jersey next week((but only for about three days)), but who knows, I might be able to bring the Chinese laptop. :D

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Katrina - Hates the name Katrina, so insists everyone calls her Kat.
School: Catrina Remembrance College. (Eek, is that a bad omen?)
Appearance: Short red curly hair, large green eyes. She has a few freckles, too. She's short (5'2) and is a healthy size - not skinny, nor particularly large. Wears jeans and t-shirts all the time, as she is slightly tomboyish. Even though she has a thing for eyeliner.
Personality: Kat isn't a perfect person. She can be somewhat mean and selfish at times, but this is due to her awkwardness and distrust of most people. When you get to know her, you'll discover she has a kind side. She also has a great sense of humour, as well as a knack for getting into trouble. Doesn't take abuse at all well... So watch it.
History: Kat, while clever, didn't do that well at school because of her fondness of speaking her mind and getting into trouble. Now she has left, she is slightly ashamed about her past record and both her and the school see the trip as a chance to prove herself.
Other: She's an only child and doesn't like talking about her parents. Oh, and Kat likes ships. *wink*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Eithne

Age: 16 (Skipped a grade and has an unfortunate birthdate.)

School: Eden College

Appearance: Pitch-black hair sports a many-layered cut, average height being just past her shoulders. The tips of her hair are dyed electric blue, giving the obvious appearance ofa rebel. Severe, grey ees set in a thin face, with high cheekbones. A petite, willowy figure.

Personality: In truth, she has very poor social skills and is usually quiet and withdrawn. Years of bullying by this fact in elementary and middle schools has taught her that it's far easier to try to blend with the personalities of those around you.

History: Her parents were both killed ina car crash when she was 6. Having no immediate relatives, she was sent to live with a foster family. They loved journeying and the sea, as did Eithne, and traveled often. Despite all her love of the sea, however, she hated boats and was often seasick.

Other: But....Eithne doesn't like boats...she hates them.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Got the okay to post and did the proper editing and adding that I am able to do now that I am feeling a teensy bit better :) Hope its all OK))

Name: Marie
School: Zen College of Religions
Appearance: Marie has long, shiny, dark brown hair that falls to her mid-back. She has brilliant green eyes, fringed with black lashes. She has pale skin, and pink-tinged cheeks. Her smile is often and large, and she is medium height and slim.
Personality: Marie is kind, and quite cheerful. But, she can be determined to the point of recklessness. She has strong opinions, and thinks of herself as a leader most of the time. Though caring, selfishness can leak through from time to time (see History).
History: Marie is from an upperclass family, and was spoiled and pampered- but since going to school she has become more grounded. She was an only child, and loved it as such. She has been raised in a strong Catholic family, who were surprised but delighted in her acceptance at Zen. Marie came from a long line of successful politians, and has difficult shoes to fill- but she is going to try. But, is religion and politics really Marie?
Other: Marie loves ships!

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Forest_Majesty wrote:
((Got the okay to post and did the proper editing and adding that I am able to do now that I am feeling a teensy bit better :) Hope its all OK))

Name: Marie
School: Zen College of Religions
Appearance: Marie has long, shiny, dark brown hair that falls to her mid-back. She has brilliant green eyes, fringed with black lashes. She has pale skin, and pink-tinged cheeks. Her smile is often and large, and she is medium height and slim.
Personality: Marie is kind, and quite cheerful. But, she can be determined to the point of recklessness. She has strong opinions, and thinks of herself as a leader most of the time. Though caring, selfishness can leak through from time to time (see History).
History: Marie is from an upperclass family, and was spoiled and pampered- but since going to school she has become more grounded. She was an only child, and loved it as such. She has been raised in a strong Catholic family, who were surprised but delighted in her acceptance at Zen. Marie came from a long line of successful politians, and has difficult shoes to fill- but she is going to try. But, is religion and politics really Marie?
Other: Marie loves ships!

||Yayness! :hug: ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Illyne

School: Eden College

Appearance: She has long, elbow-length black hair with light blue hightlights. She is tall and slim, with bright cerulean blue eyes. She smiles a lot, though up-close it could be seen as a smirk. Her skin is pale, though not sickly-looking. Put together, she is vaguely attractive, but not in any way stunninly, dazzlingly beautiful.

Personality: Loves to irritate people by testing how much calmed arrogance they can take. If she's in a disagreement with somebody, she'll start off by saying something like, "Look, it is very simple - I am right and you are wrong." If the person immediately gets annoyed, it is their automatic loss, because Illyne will continue with saying how she is a goddess, how she always knows, how she's never wrong, how she's always better ... etc. etc. all done in an frustrating calm and unflustered attitude, so in the end the person will be maybe half an inch away from just grabbing her neck and strangling her to death in fury. If she has decided that her fun is over, she will give a small smile and say, "Good day to you," and walk away.

She never seems to get angry, and often acts like she is the one adult in the world, and everybody else is a little child, even her parents and teachers. She is clever, but has absolutely no interest in school or grades, and therefore does all her schoolwork with minimum effort. However, she still manages to maintain an A average, something that drives her teachers absolutely nuts wondering how such a lazy, arrogant person could possibly hand in such excellent pieces of work. She delights in irking her teachers more than anybody else, and always wastes more than half the lesson putting her hand up to contradict them. She is very matter-of-fact about her opinions and will press the matter on until the teacher gives up and just ignores her.

She is generally very selfish, and puts herself before anybody else. Her happiness and personal well-being matters more than anybody else's, everybody else can just drop dead for all she cares, as long as she's good.

Altogether she is indeed rather sadistic and not a very nice girl. Most people see her as snobby, evil, cocky, and extremely, ultimately, annoying.

History: She was born rich, but was never really very close to her parents. She is an only child, and finds everything and everybody at home extremely boring. She was always smart at school, but doesn't really care about it and only chose to take the easiest classes.

Other: Illyne likes ships. A lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:23 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I believe it's about the right time to start this RP. :)

The remaining three unknown RPers: If you would like to join up, choose a free school from the list on the my first post (there's a maximum of two per school), and post your bios on this thread. No need to PM us anymore. The positions will close once the boats leave, so you have a limited amount of time, unless we open for sides later in the RP.

Right. We're about to get on the boat. ^^;; Oh, and it's morning.]

Luke Sept-Soleils left his house at 8:14, almost one quarter of an hour later than he was meant to. Luke didn't have a good record for being on time, and usually turned up later. The boat left at 9:30, and Luke wished to be settled down by the time it did. He also wished to get to know his fellow passengers. He only knew two other people going on the voyage. The first was someone from Prissa, Aminta Carlyle. The second was Lila. Luke had known Lila all his life, ever since Nursery, and they had remained fast friends as they went up their first school. However, when they were both 16, it was clear they were going different ways. They promised to remain friends, and went to different schools. However, Thouless was quite far away from Prissa, and Luke has not seen Lila for two years.

Luke sighed. Meeting Lila again was going to be hard, especially as he had been the one not to keep to his promise. Lila had rung Luke several times asking to meet, but every time Luke had been busy with coursework, and had forgotten to get back to her.

Dragging his trunk along the ground, Luke finally arrived at the ship, and waited anxiously for the others to arrive.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Beeeeeep. The alarm went off. 7am.

Kat's hand groped around for the alarm, found it, and put it on Snooze.

Beeeeeep. 7.30am.

Kat hit snooze again.

Beeeeeep. 8am.

This time, Kat didn't have any choice. She had to get up. Still face down on the pillow, she fumbled to turn the alarm off, but after a few minutes, gave up and threw it blindly away from her, hearing a dull thud as it hit the wall.

~

Kat finally left the house at 8:30am, dragging her trunk behind her, (rather haphazardly packed, with a t-shirt still poking out of the side) sporting a severe case of bed-head and yawning. Arriving at the ship, she put her trunk down and sat upon it, looking around for other passengers to meet, and also to ask if they knew where she could get some coffee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Eithne woke with a start, eyes flashing to the digital glowing numbers of her clock. 7:18. Nothing to worry about.

Again she woke with a start. I'm surely late now... she thought, eyes again traveling to the clock. 7:49. Earlier than she'd intended, but why keep torturing herself. (she was far too lazy to set her alarm...besides, it was usually broken.)

By about 8:15 (she liked to be early) she was out of the house. Arriving at the boat, she sat down on her own trunk, next to a girl who clearly hadn't brushed her hair after waking up.

"Any idea where to come across some c-c--coffee?" she saked, trying not to yawn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kat looked up to see a girl with a rather funky hairstyle looking down at her. Standing up, she grinned and said, "Hullo. I was just wondering that myself... I'm Kat."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
"Mmmerfle..."

Lila got up and stretched. She looked at the clock; 6 am. "What on earth am I doing so early?!" She headed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth; she took a shower as well - it was a habit of hers to do so.

A kitten walked in the bathroom and rubbed itself against Lila's smooth legs. "Moring Jacey." The orange tabby kitten purred loudly and praced out and to the kitchen.

Lila finally finished her morning ritual and got changed. She made her way to the kitchen and fixed something for her kitten and herself. "Better get my luggage out as soon as possible..." Lila finished her breakfast quickly and pulled out a medium sized suitcase and a backpack. Her suitcase might look small, but surprisingly, it could fit pretty much everything.

"What should I do with you?" Lila looked at Jacey. She didn't want to leave her behind. "Do you get seasick?" Jacey looked at Lila blankly and twitched her tail a little. "Hope you won't, 'cause you're coming with me."

At that comment, Jacey got up and quickly walked to Lila and raised her paw at her. Lila sighed and picked Jacey up. "What would I do without you?" She kissed the little kitten on its head and put it back down.

---

Lila finally got around tidying everything and making sure everything is safe before she left. She was quite far away from the port and would need to leave early in order to catch the ship she was going on. It was now 8.30 am and she was ready to leave. Lila got changed into a sleeveless white top, some white trousers and some shoes. She put on her backpack and pulled her suitcase with her, along with an orange tabby kitten sitting on her shoulder.

And she left her home, lock the doors behind her and took a cab to the port.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next