Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((No, I didn't forget about this, I swear x_X))

Mio sat quietly for an hour or so, drawing the view through her porthole. You could see the lower deck of the ship, and then the flat expanse of the sea. At last she put her sketchbook down and left her room, looking for the other students. She found a group of girls out on the deck and stood near them, waiting for one of them to notice her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
((*sniffs* don't let this die while I'm away next week.))

Lila stopped talking to Luke for a while and looked at the solitary girl who was standing close by. She decided it was time for her to change her social attitude; she waved and smiled at the girl, hoping it looked welcome enough. Lila wasn't great at these things.

"Hi," Lila kept her sweet smile on her face and greeted the girl. "I'm Lila and this," she pointed at Luke, "is Luke. I come from Thouless College of Philly."

---

Karl's break was over and he headed towards the lookout post again. He loved being up in the tower - he was able to see the most spectacular view of the sea and the sky. He marvelled at the scene every journey as they would all be difference, but similarly beautiful, even if in a storm.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Luke rolled his eyes at Lila and took back his phone. He flipped the cover back down and replaced it in his pocket. He watched Lila speak to another girl, and smiled as he was introduced, inclining his head.

---

Below deck, Kerami was in the only modernised part of the ship, steering it towards its proper course, India. He heard a buzz on the radio, and picked up the device. "'Allo? Hey, Barnes, how you doing? Yeah, we're going fine, on our way." There was a pause, and then Kerami groaned. "Tonight? Yeah, I'll make sure they all know." Kerami put the device down again and muttered to himself, "Storms on the first night. Great."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Illyne exited her room again and walked on to the deck. She glanced around, and spotted the girl with the multi-coloured hair from earlier again. Nobody else seemed to be in sight. She paused for a moment, wondering whether she should say "hello," and possibly have one of her, um, "conversational debates."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hearing footsteps nearby Audrey lifted up her head quickly and glanced around, knowing someone had to be at least somewhat close to her. Spotting the girl from earlier today Audrey felt relieved in a way. Putting her book aside she smiled a bit and remained in her relaxed position.

"Hope your not back to scare away more people," she said with a laugh.

Taking a more serious yet kind look on her face she continued.

"I'm Audrey, Audrey Monroe, from the Thouless College of Philosophy."

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Mio looked up quickly at the girl who had spoken to her. She smiled a little, pushing dark hair back from her face.

"Hello, Lila and Luke. My name is Mio Kaname. I'm from Knox College." She bowed slightly, then tilted her head to the side slightly. "Do you have any idea what's up with this ship? It's so....old."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aminta ducked back into the cabin for a bit, and emerged with a tiny, striped book, and one of those portable reclining chairs. She set the chair up where she could get a good view of the ocean, as she enjoyed it when she wasn't seasick, and plopped down. "Ah, my favourite book, a great view, and a beautiful day! And I'm actually not seasick for once!" She leafed through the first few pages and got to the Prologue.
'The Opera ghost really existed. He was not, as was long believed, a creature of the imagination of the artists, the superstition of the managers, or a product of the absurd and impressionable brains of the young ladies of the ballet, their mothers, the box-keepers, the cloak-room attendants or the concierge. Yes, he existed in flesh and blood, although he assumed the complete appearance of a real phantom; that is to say, of a spectral shade.'

Aminta smiled as she read on, and became less aware of the world around her, and completely engrossed in the book. She imagined every scene in her head, as she read the dark, yet romantic novel. A chill ran over her as she read of the murder of Joseph Buquet, and she looked upward to the sky. A shadow seemed to be looming at the horizon. She bookmarked her page with the attached red ribbon, and bent down on the wooden floor.

Rummaging through her purse, she pulled out a cell phone and dialed.
"Hey Kari. It's me, Aminta. Can I talk to your dad please? 'Allo uncle Charlie."
"Oh ja muss ich Deutsch mit Ihnen sprechen. Ich bin, und Sie fein? Groß. Das Schiff hat angefangen, ohne Schwierigkeiten zu segeln. Außer könnte es einen Sturm geben, ich bin nicht ziemlich sicher... Wer ist sonst auf dem Schiff? So, es gibt meinen Freund Luke, und seinen Freund Lila. Nein, ich kenne niemanden anderen. Oh, es gibt zehn, vielleicht zwölf Menschen insgesamt. Nein, ich habe meine Eltern noch nicht genannt. Sorgen Sie sich nicht, ich. Sagen Sie Nina und Kari, dass ich hallo sagte. Auf Wiedersehen Onkel Charlie.*"

She hung up, and immediately dialed another number.
"Hallo Mama**... Yes, I'm safely on the ship, and on my way to India. Well, I'm just calling to tell you that. Tell Papa I said hi, alright? Bye." She hung up once again, and tucked the cell phone back into her purse, and went back to reading.
<hr>
((*Oh yeah, I have to speak German to you. I'm fine, and you? Great. The ship has started sailing, without trouble. Except there might be a storm, I am not quite sure... Who else is on the ship? Well, there's my friend Luke, and his friend Lila. No, I do not know anybody else. Oh, there are ten, maybe twelve people in all. No, I have not called my parents yet. Do not worry, I will. Tell Nina and Kari I said hi. Bye uncle Charlie.
**Hello mama.

I'm not sure if the first one is an accurate translation, because the site wouldn't load when I tried to translate back...

This post looks sorta sloppy because of all the dialogue. Bleh))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Last edited by Trinity on Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Everyone's foreign. XD]

"Hello, Mio. I find the ship old as well," Luke said, smiling.

---

Kerami sighed and put his head in his hands - he did not like storms, a bad experience. He stood and walked up on deck, assuming everybody was on it. "Hello, can I have your attention please? By nine o' clock tonight, you must all be in your cabins with no negotiations. There is to be a storm tonight, and I need to be able to move along the corridors and deck freely. Thank you." Kerami bowed and left the deck.

---

Luke listened to Kerami with interest. "A storm, and we have to be in our cabins," he repeated morosely to Lila and Mio, "that's not fun."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(Sorry Forest_Majesty, for moving on without you [our chars were talking] but you haven't posted for a while)

"In our cabins?" Kat mused. "What about if we all joined up in one cabin... with music... and food... and a PARTY." Kat looked over at the others somewhat inquringly. This would be a perfect way for everyone to get to know each other. She found sharing a really great party with people enabled them to break the ice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Mio sighed. "Just my luck. I finally get away from my mother, and now we're in a potentially life-threatening situation. And especially on a ship like this...." She looked out at the horizon; sure enough, thunderheads were piled at the edge of the sky, gray and ominous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Urgh, sorry for not posting forever, I got lost..then behind, I'll try to make it up, with behold: another rather short post :( ))

Marie moved closer to Kat, breaking from her spell of watching the waves. "A party?" Marie grinned, glad she had broken her reverie to hear this bit of news. "That sounds great, I'd love to help!" She wanted to kick herself for once more being the slightly-annoying, over-outgoing girl she was. But, she did not kicking, but a blush rose to her cheeks.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

'Illyne Falls, Eden,' she answered, tossing her head slightly so her hair swung back out of her face.

At that point, Kerami walked out on deck to make his announcement. Illyne's head turned to him as he spoke, and then left again.

'A storm on the first night. How convenient,' she commented dryly under he breath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"I have to agree with you, though when I've sailed with my father on all kinds of ships we've been through storm though, but I guess that doesn't count, I mean, this is a very old ship and doesn't quite measure up to ice breakers and modern sailing boats," Audrey replied to the girl that had now introduced herself as Illyne.

Other people started to gather around as who seemed like the captain made a small announcement. Looking around Audrey tried to get sight of Karl again, with a sigh she turned back to Illyne.

"Mind if I stay in your cabin if I don't get my hands on that key by nine o' clock? Unless we are having that... er... party," Audrey asked her.

The term party didn't really appeal to her. Party meant that she would have to me in the middle of a crowded space, if not hiding in a corner, and still there would be people insisting on talking to her, at least a bit.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Well, not exactly a party. More a get together." Kat said, sensing general apathy towards her idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Luke looked over at the girl who had spoken of a party, and a faint smile appeared on his lips. "A party would be..." He paused as he searched around for the word. When he couldn't find one, he concluded, "Great."

He looked over at where the captain had been standing, and said, "It'd probably be best if we didn't let the captain get wind of this. Captain! It sounds like a real pirate ship..."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next