Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"A get together sounds fun." Marie spoke, nodding. She felt the breeze pick up the ends of her long hair, and she smiled. She loved the sea air, she lvoed the sea, and she certainly loved ships. Marie enjoyed looking at this sharp, crude ship- it was certainly more interesting than any yacht she had ever been on.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Illyne wasn't a person who, let's just say, was very eager to help others. But what could she say? "No, you can't stay in MY room you sillly little girl, just stay on deck and get SOAKED because it's YOUR OWN FAULT you didn't get your key"?

So she just said simply, 'Sure, that's fine.'

She also thought about the party, and whether she should go or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Lila looked up at the sky and called out to Karl, "How bad is it?"

Karl looked down at her from the tower and shook his head. "I'm afraid this is quite bad...You have to stay in your rooms."

Lila turned and heard an idea of a party. "How about a large cabin just for our little party?"

Karl looked out with his binoculars as he replied, "Use the big space below, next to your cabins, you'll be safe there. If there's anything you need, it's probably in one of the store rooms."

Lila yelled a thank you and walked towards the crowd. "Storm's looking bad. Why not make the best out of the worst? Partying might sound good."

She went down to her own cabin first and got Jacey out to follow her - she was most definitely not leaving her precious kitten behind.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I'm going away to Scotland until the 14th, and then going away once more to Germany on the 18th, until the 23rd. Please don't let this die. >_< I place Luke in the hands of Jaye, as with Kerami. The plot will advance when I return, and Jaye knows what to do. Have fun. :)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Aminta isn’t really foreign, she’s just multi-lingual, as her uncle Charlie travels a lot. Still gotta think of a reason why though. >.<))

Aminta brushed some hair out of her eyes and grimaced at the mention of a storm. Gathering her things, she calmly walked herself towards the door of her cabin. Once in, she quickly shut and locked the door, and sat down on the bed, where she soon was joined by the tiny black kitten. She ruffled his fur, and pulled out her book again, flipping through the pages until she found the red ribbon. She once again drifted into her little world, imagining every image that the chapter described. She was jerked out of her dream by a loud yowl, the kitten had been knocked off the bed. Aminta quickly scooped him up, whispering comforting words. Remembering that Lila’s kitten had been allowed on board, she strolled out with the kitten, and ambled down the stairs to the larger cabin, sitting down so that the kitten would be free to lay down on her lap; as it slept quite often.

((Still looking for evil ship book. Oh and Jaye, I looked at the map and noticed that the names are different colours, is there a reason for that? o.O))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Different schools, that's about it :P))

Lila headed out and to a larger cabin and found that Aminta was already there, with her own kitten. She let Jacey on the ground as she carried her before and Jacey pranced around freely.

"Apparently there's supposed to be a party here...I wonder if I should get the things ready..." Lila muttered to herself. Turning to Aminta, she said, "So hi, Luke's friend, Aminta, you're early. I'm not sure how long the others would take. So anyway, what's your kitten's name?"

As Lila spoke, she arranged the blocks, that were in the larger cabin, to make some space.

Luke went down to the larger cabin to check if the party was still on and to his surprise, it wasn't even started yet. Instead, he found Aminta and Lila; Aminta sitting and Lila moving blocks. He let out a little "pff" and sat down next to Aminta.

"Well sorry to disappoint you that I'm here, Luke." Lila grinned as she moved the blocks.

"Pff yea, I expected a lot more people partying down here." Luke blew a strand of hair off as it poked his eyes. "Captain Kerami says the storm is not going great...The storm is great, but we're not going to be."

"Oh dear...did Karl say anything?" Lila stopped what she was doing and sat down on one of the blocks.

"He said it wasn't looking positive either. The storm is getting a little hyper." Luke shook his head. "I really wonder if we can make it to the destination safely."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((-Headdesk- Why didn't I think of that?

Jaye, that evil ship book was found, pages with the diagram are here and here))

"Oh, the kitten? I haven't name 'im yet; but I'm thinking Nuit, French for night and the name of one of my old cats; Blackie, my da and sister's old cat, or Jet, who lives with my parents and other sister now. Not quite sure which name to choose." she shrugged, and Lila and Luke chatted a bit about the storm. Aminta jumped up as a roll of thunder sounded from above, and the kitten awoke, padding off to explore the cabin. She shivered as she walked up the stairs to peer at the sky, now an unpleasant shade of grey. Walking back down, she sat on a block and tried to keep herself warm. By the time the first few drops started falling, several of the passengers were down, chatting and wandering around. "Anyone have a jacket or some food?" she called out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

After a few seconds of debating with herself, Illyne decided that she would go to the party. It wasn't like she was going to have much to do in a storm otherwise.

'I'm in Room 8, I'll leave the door unlocked if you want to go in there,' she said to Audrey, then left the deck and headed towards the large cabin where the party was presumably going to be held, stopping to slot her key into the keyhole of her door as she passed it.

She entered the big cabin, glancing at the three people already there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kat came into the room, carrying a small CD/Radio (note it runs off batteries, doesn't have to be plugged in). "Looks like this party is going to be more of a very tame get together... I left my CDs at home and I can't find any food." Plonking the CD/Radio down in one corner, she turned it on and straightaway the Backstreet Boys started blasting out. She turned it off again in a hurry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yes, I'm going on yet another trip; and this one for about a week. Please take care of my character if needed))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Trinity, apparently I can't access the maps o_o
And everyone, I'm going to move this on.))

Lila nodded at the new comers and smiled. "That's okay, it's a storm and we're just hiding down here for a bit." She stretched her legs out a little and shook her head. "The storm looks like it had sugar. Hyperactive. I hope we're going to be lucky enough to escape it..."

Thunder rolled again and Jacey snuggled deep into Lila. Lila petted the kitten, soothing it as it rubbed itself against her abdomen. "It's okay, it's okay..."

The ship rocked vigourously and brought Lila to the ground. "Oof!" She picked herself up along with Jacey and patted herself down, a little irked. She couldn't help but headed to the door and opened it. Lila climbed up to the deck and her eyes widened as she saw the furious storm.

"GET BACK DOWN THERE!!" Karl yelled at Lila, but Lila only froze. The ship rocked again and she fell to the side.

Something was happening as the little bit of mist at the front began to expand....

((DUN DUN DUUNNN. :P))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Yay, let's get this moving. Moohahah!]

"Lila!"

Luke attempted to call Lila back from going outside, but failed. Lila left and went up. Luke pushed past the people in front of him, and followed, his hands shaking as he grabbed the banisters on either side of the steps to pull himself upwards.

"Lila!"

Luke reached the top of the deck, just as a tidal wave of water began to fall over the side of the ship. Luke cursed in French and slammed the trapdoor shut, so that the below deck did not fill. He looked around, and then the tidal wave hit them, throwing him to the side, and making him collide with the side of the ship. Cursing, he pulled himself up, his left arm rendered useless, as this was what had slammed against the side first.

"Lila!"

Thinking he heard a cry, Luke turned and ran full pelt along the ship, but realised that it must have been his imagination, as no one was here. He ran back, before tripping over someone on the floor. "Lila?"

Luke grabbed the person's arm. Even if it wasn't Lila, perhaps they would find a way out of the sea of rain together.

---

Kerami staggered out of the cabin, into the torrent of rain. He ran forward and grabbed the ship wheel. "I told you we should have invested money in modern things!" he screamed up at Karl. "We didn't need to impress them, for God's sake!"

Kerami watched Karl shrug, and his mouth moved soundlessly. 'Idiot,' Kerami thought, 'he can't hear a thing.'

Kerami wrenched on the wheel, which appeared to be a bad thing, as the broke off, making Kerami reel to the floor, spinning helplessly, unable to take control of his ship.

[Hurry up and post Karl, Jaye. I've got a hankering to do it maself. XD]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie felt the rain, even though she was inside her cabin. She felt her heart pound harder and harder, she was in here, while everything was out there. She stood up suddenly, her face white as chalk. Marie opened the door and slipped outside. She felt so...small....so finite, but yet so happy and strong. She gribbed the slippery rail, keeping her balance well. A large thunderclap emitted from the sky while a smaller one emitted from her mind.

"Mum? Where are you? What's going on?" A young girl around two ran outside of her stuffy cabin, looking for her parents. The rain pounded on her head as she felt the ship lurch from under her. A strong arm held her up, for a moment she thought it was her father, and then she saw it was the first mate. 'LET ME GO! WHERE ARE MY PARENTS?" She threw a fit, and his eyes told nothing. He didn't let her go until they were off the life boat and back at shore. Her parents did not come with.

There was a time before her family, her wealthy, wonderful, caring, looked-just-like-her family. She gripped the rail harder. It must have been her imagination. But she knew it wasn't.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Moo! XD I'll try :P))

"I'm not TRYING to impress them!" Karl yelled to Kerami. "We don't HAVE the MONEY to invest on the modern things!"

The lookout tower was far too dangerous to be now, Karl climbed down as fast as he could and followed after Kerami. "This really isn't looking good. It looks like we're going to hit something."

And the ship did. The side of the ship hit a large rock, nearly sending it to flip over. Lila felt Luke's hand and snapped back. "Luke! AAHHH.." She winced as the ship brought them both to the other side, hitting another edge of the ship. Lila's head hit Luke's chest. "Ow."

She managed to stand up and rubbed her head. "Jacey!" The kitten came running frantically to Lila and lept in her arms, purring. "Thank goodness you're all right..."

---

Karl rushed out onto the deck again and stared at what they were heading to. He rubbed his eyes, not believing what he saw. "CAPTAIN!" He yelled, not taking his eyes off the object.

Then Lila saw it too, what was in the mist, what was coming to them. Her eyes widened more and more and she held Jacey tight in her arms. The kitten seemed to be a little frightened, but placed its paws on her owner's shoulders, as though it was comforting her.

((Liv, perhaps you should describe what's coming up next? ;)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Aite. :D]

Luke looked upwards, still clutching Lila's hand with his own hand, his other arm hanging uselesssly by his side. A bright white mist had appeared on the water, and suddenly the seas fell calm. Thunder clapped around the light, echoing solitude, resentment, death. Luke's eyes blurred over as he kept his eyes on the mist.

Something snapped him out of it, a scream, someone falling, someone landing beside his feet with a sickening crunch, lying on their front. Hesitantly, Luke let go of Lila's hand, and turned the body over. It was Karl, his eyes wide in shock, reeled backwards on a sturdy, untossing ship.

There was a crash somewhere in the mist, and the seas started tossing again, throwing Luke away, away from Lila, to the other side, making him regret his decision to let go of her immediately. "LILA!" Luke screamed, and the seas stopped tossing again as the rain beat down on Luke's head, preventing him from seeing anything. Suddenly, a light blinded him, and as he raised his hand to cover his eyes, he was thrown backwards, reeling into the sea, which he fell into with an almighty splash.

---

Kerami stood, screaming orders to Karl, telling him to get a hold of himself, when Kerami himself was obviously losing it as well. Suddenly, Kerami felt a force of wind, almost like a ghostly hand, and he fell back onto the deck. Karl was not so lucky, and Kerami forced himself not to watch as Karl was thrown backwards, in front of two of the kids.

Kerami looked up once more, hearing the crash, hearing the splash as one of the teenagers fell into the water, and watching the ghostly ship as it drew closer and closer towards them, bearing a skeleton as its figurine, and a man who was little more than a skeleton standing on the bow, looking directly at the captain.

[EEK!]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next