Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Mio took her key from Karl and boarded the ship without speaking to anyone else. After a short search, she found room 10 and placed the key in the lock, then turned it and pushed the door open. The room was small and comfortable, although it looked old. This stupid revival thing....This trip was going to be strange enough without having to live on a floating antique. Still, the ship might offer some wonderful opportunities for sketching....Mio sat down on her bed, pulled out her sketchbook and pencils, and began to draw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Since Triza took 'my' room, I'll take hers. Since I like 7 better anyway.||

Eithne bounced up to the ship, deftly snatching the key from Karl. Room 2! She saw, the number filling her with dismay. The cursed number, in her world. SHe hated it.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Clutching her key, her book, and her suitcase; Aminta hurried to her room. "Room 5... Room 5... Ah! There it is." She fumbled with the key for a bit; but managed to get the door open. Quickly dog-earing the book and setting it on the bed, she sat down on the floor and opened the suitcase. The black kitten hopped out and gratefully meowed, then rubbed against his owner's ankles as she stood up and rummaged through the suitcases for the bowls, cat food, and water. The bowls were then filled about halfway, and set in a corner. The kitten ran over quickly, and lapped up most of the water, ignoring the food. Aminta settled onto the bed, snatched the book up, and picked up from where she'd ended before.

((Ooh, Silja, before I forget: Where did you get that picture? Did you draw it yourself or find it on a website? 'Cuz if you did find it on a site; I'd like to see it. If you drew it, WOW!))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
((May I stress that you should stick to your own room? Requiem, I would really appreciate it if you could PM Forest Majesty to switch room number in her post (i.e. edit it). Just stick to your own room that my teddy bear assigned please? Note that the map WILL change once I research what a ship is like *headdesks* Why didn't I research before? *facepalms*))

"Huh?" Karl thought for a while. "Well I suppose it's hypothenuses...either that or it doesn't have a plural." He quickly scurried off before the girl could ask him more questions. In the store room, he grabbed a mop and started mopping the deck

Edit: orange is edited bit.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Last edited by _jaye_ on Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Mrrph. Jaye, Illyne asked Karl a question xP A page ago.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trinity wrote:
((Ooh, Silja, before I forget: Where did you get that picture? Did you draw it yourself or find it on a website? 'Cuz if you did find it on a site; I'd like to see it. If you drew it, WOW!))

((Hehe, as I told Anubis as well, sadly I'm not that good *pouts*. However, check out Kitteh on deviantart and you find both the artist and the original :)))

Audrey glanced at the girl in front of her, starting to wonder if she was even intending to get on the ship.

"Er, look, if you're not standing in line at least I am, excuse me," she said and passed the girl walking onto the deck.

Looking around she could not see the man who ha handed out the keys anywhere. Great, she thought and ran her hand through her mohican to make it a bit more scruffy. Turning her head to look at the girl who had posed the question to the man she lifted up one of her eyebrows.

"Do you always scare away people like that? Quite an ability," she asked her with a mix of sarcasm and defiance in her voice.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Jaye-Jaye, I'm think I might have a book that has a sort of diagram of a ship. If you'd like to see it, I'll try to find it and scan it for you.
Oh, and thanks for directing me to the artist, Silja. :D))

Aminta finally set the book down. She stroked the kitten, then rummaged for some paper. Several sketchbooks were tugged from her suitcase, and she started sketching out her kitten, which was curled on the bed asleep. As she added the last details, she yawned. Frowning, Aminta spoke to herself. "Why am I so tired..." she muttered. The ship swayed slightly beneath her. "Oh great." Whenever she was on a ship, the swaying of the ship before it set off lulled her into a false sense of security, and sleepiness. Then, when it pulled away from the land, her seasickness struck. "Well, at least I only had some tea this morning..."

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kat found her room to be small, but cosy. It was old fashioned, furnished mostly with wood. Kat unpacked, putting her clothes into the wardrobe, and placing the empty trunk at the bottom of it. Her other stuff went into assorted drawers and onto shelves. After testing out the bed for a bit, Kat peeked into the en suite bathroom, and decided to have a shower and change her clothes, as well as make an effort to look human again, after her rush that morning.

~

Kat stepped out into the corridor some time after, dressed again in jeans and a t-shirt, this time a red one with a pixelated web heart on it, as well some eyeliner and suitably tousled red hair. She decided to explore the ship, starting from bottom to top.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

|| Sorry all, have been really busy. Req: I edited my post (that was before the handy-dandy list post, and I have been a bit too busy to check much), so take two, and I'll stick in seven, its fair. Sorry about that! ||

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Illyne couldn't help grinning as Karl fled from her, and her grin widened as another girl, who hadn't gotten her key yet, started looking for the man. Her grin quickly disappeared as the girl turned around to address her, to be replaced with a soft, gentle smile as she tilted her head to one side.

'Thank you.'

She then looked back at her key to check her room number again, and walked to it, opening the door and entering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lila settled herself down and went out of her cabin to take some fresh air. She loved the way the sea smelt.

Lila made her way to the edge of the ship and leaned against the side, watching the seagulls swiping down at their food in the sea and feeling the breeze blow against her, lifting her light, wavy hair up. She began to feel that this journey was really worth it afterall; it was the only thing her parents forced her to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:12 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Luke arrived at the door of his room, room 4. He looked at the metal key in his hand, turned it over, and inserted it into the lock. He turned the key in the door, and the door swung open. Luke could feel, with a jerk, that the ship had begun to set sail. Not used to this feeling, he fell over.

Rubbing his back, he got up and uttered a single word, "Rien." Rather bad-tempered now, he strode into his room and slammed it, regretting it almost immediately as the door almost flew off its hinges. "Oops..." Luke muttered, and resolved not to do it again. He looked around for his trunk, found it, deposited his hand luggage on the bed (his trunk was already there), and went back over to the door, going out, shutting it, and locking it. Peter chirped and flew to Luke's shoulder, and Luke stroked him with one finger.

"Want to explore, Peter?" The bird chirped in reply, and Luke nodded. "All right."

[Note my new set. Do not look at the avatar. It gives a lot away about the plot. XD]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Audrey could not do more than smile and laugh at the girl, not in a mean way, but in a kind manner. Though the girl already now had shown the uptight and cocky side of herself quite clearly Audrey liked her in some strange way.

Realizing the others probably already knew each other by now Audrey sighed. On the other hand she was glad she had not been forced to smile and greet a bunch of people, yet. She was quite eager to see who would have he strongest prejudice towards Audrey's looks though. Sitting herself down on a bench on the deck and putting her backpack by her side she pulled a book out of it. "Essay Concerning Human Understanding" by John Locke, by all means he was no favorite philosopher of Audrey's, but she felt like the more she read the more her mind was broadened. Because of her reading she had also gotten into the Thouless College of Philosophy, obviously the people at the entrance exams hadn't really thought such a rebellious teenager would have much more up in her head than makeup and punk-music. Turning to the first page she started reading, while waiting for Karl to turn up again.

Moral philosophy, or the science of human nature, may be treated after two different manners; each of which has...

((Edit: *hits self for bad grammar and writing style*))

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lila kept herself steady as the ship started to depart; she wasn't quite used to trips on ship. Looking at the scenery, she started thinking of "Sophie's World", of what early philosophers such as Socrates thought. And then discovered that she didn't remember much and began to worry because she really should remember. Lila put aside her worriedness and tried to enjoy the voyage.

Finally she left her own spot and explored the deck. She reached where the lookout tower was and found that Karl was up on the tower, looking out. Deciding it was probably best not to bother him with his job, she took a turn and walked along the sides, looking at different parts of the ship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie entered room 7, smiling. She half-heartedly opened a suitcase, meaning to start unpacking, but did not such thing. She gracefully fell onto her bed, looking out onto the sea. Her excitement jolted down her veins like fire, and she couldn't wait to set sail, and be out on the open sea.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next