Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Void hovered closer to Cilla when he noticed that she was aware of his presence.

"Greetings, friend. The human I brought was able to catch me, so she's a fine ally. Any news?"

---
Quino surveyed her surroundings. The Star Kingdom was wonderful to her, despite the fact that it was in a similar state of downfall as her home. At least it appeared as though life could live here, unlike on the earth.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ now that I can post again (without violating rules), can Forest Majesty and shavynel please meet up at the Star Kingdom? Then we can all go and such }

Cilla looked back at the palace. "News? There's never any news," she said, not sarcastically. In fact, one could maybe hear the tone of sadness in her voice.

She looked down, back to the gate, where a little opening showed the passageway to the humans' world. "What's taking them so long?" she muttered. Then, snapping up, she said, "Ok everyone! While we wait for the other two stars to get here, let's not waste our time. Let's get to know each other better. Maybe by cooperating, we have a bigger chance to defeat Shadow." She motioned to Raymond, who stayed close by her side. "The human I brought... his name's Raymond."

Raymond waved, a little uncertainly. He noticed Quino, who was standing near him. "Hi, what's your name?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"On to the Star Kingdom!" Asta exclaimed, and the short rest ended as they whisked away.
"St--star kingdom?" Marie asked, her voice almost lost in the wind. She suddenly saw a other stars gather and they landed once more.
"We're here!" Asta grinned, and spoke in a sing-song voice. Awe and amazement punched Marie in the stomach, as she looked around. She saw others, other humans and stars, and got within the cluster in the group.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

[ooc: terribly sorry. Y_Y I didn't get a hold of a computer long enough to post.]

Something felt really wrong. But that was just about all Korian could say about how he felt like at that moment in time. Though he felt like retching, he also didn't feel the need at the same time. The fact that he had somehow gotten from point A to point B in a matter of seconds meant, probably, that he had been going at super high speeds, which meant that he should be feeling sick. But the trip was so short that it seemed impossible that he could feel sick. It confused him greatly, and resulted in him feeling worse than he would have if he needed to throw up and couldn't. Aeson, however, was not suffering the same problem.

:Ah. So we're all here,: Aeson said in a matter of fact way. Some might have added something along the lines of 'sorry I was late,' to this statment, but not Aeson.

"Um. Where?"

:Doesn't matter.: Normally not getting an answer would annoy him, but not right now.

Korian had yet to open his eyes. It made him feel more at ease with his body. After a while more, he finally opened his eyes to find other stars and teenagers there. "Oye. Hi. Um." He had yet to say something that would imply more than a single word per sentence so far. But because he felt like throwign up, he didn't want to utter a complete sentence at all. "Name," he said as he pointed at himself. "Korian." He turned away and fell on his stomach.

Iced - Silver [dot] Net ... now go. And maybe someday I'll actually get up something that resembles a pretty sig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hello, I'm Quino." She smiled at everyone, and waved, and noticed Korian lying on the ground. "Are you alright?"

Void faced the group. "I am called Void. You look like a hearty bunch of humans, so you should do well in the upcoming trials."

He turned back to Cilla. "Not even anything about Shadow's plans? All I know is that he wishes to rule the humans, and what I need to know is how."

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cilla sighed with relief as the two last stars arrived. "We're all here now," she said to Raymond. He looked around and counted five other kids: a young girl with black hair, with feathers in her hair; the older girl, Quino; the boy who had just arrived, was it... Korian?; another girl who had just arrived; and the boy who seemed somewhat an introvert. He also noticed the other stars: they came in different shapes, colours and sizes. Some, like Cilla, were simple enough, while others, like Void or Ceolos, were more unusual.

Cilla is clearly the leader of the group, Raymond thought. but why? Cilla is one of the younger stars here. And she doesn't really seem like she has a lot of confidence.

Cilla was speaking to the group. "Greetings everyone. I think you are all wondering why you are all here together." She then turned to the stars. "Void here," she gestured to the black hole, "was just asking me how Shadow is attempting to rule over the human world. But, as you well know, there are only six of us, and the last time we saw each other was when we parted in search of the six children. None of us has had any time to investigate his plans."

She turned back to the children. "I am Cilla, also known as the Dawn Star. This is Ceolos, Void, Asta, Aeson and Saere." She indicated each of them in turn. "As I said before, you're probably wondering why you are all here. I will explain.

"A long time ago, peace reigned this land. But it had lasted for too long: its foundation was starting to crumble. The Star Staff, which we stars used to fulfill the human's wishes, was noticed by an evil being named Shadow. With help by a betrayer, Shadow stole the Star Staff, using it for his own evil wishes."

Raymond stared at Cilla in disbelief. This being was responsible for why his own world was such a mess? "But," Raymond said, "if he stole the rod 16 years ago, why couldn't he have just taken over the human world before?"

Cilla looked back at him sadly. "He may not have come up with that idea until a period of time later. Or maybe, the humans were too strong. As you can see, he slowly used the Star Staff's power and weakened the humans. But the Star Staff can only grant one major wish per day."

"But," Raymond said, "he would have had... well... a lot of major wishes by now!"

Cilla: "Yes, that is true. We," she indicated the stars, "have strong beliefs that he has taken over one of the other worlds as well." As the teenagers' eyes widened, she continued, "Oh yes, there are other worlds. There's the world of the clouds, the world of trees...

"Now, would you please introduce yourselves? I sure would like to get to know you better, and we can work much better if," she smiled, "we at least knew each other's names."

{ XD sorry for making Cilla the leader, but I am the GC! I apologize if I used any grammar incorrectly, I just marked some exams at my harmony school and my eyes and brain are like... not working correctly. }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie, being as warm and outgoing as she always- stepped forward a bit. "I'm Marie," she said, smiling around at the group, a little shy around all the strangers; humans and stars alike, "With Asta." She clarified, motioning to "her" star. Marie was amazed at the thought of other worlds, she hoped that they would travel there at some point- while restoring the peace of course. Marie suddenly felt like she was being dunked in pleasant warm water at the thought destroying this Shadow, and bringing peace. She felt important, but moreover, happy and hopeful at the thought.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I'm going away to Scotland until the 14th, and then going away once more to Germany on the 18th, until the 23rd. Divine, could you please take care of Nathan and Ceolos? Ceolos is a bit sacastic, and Nathan is shy and timid. Thanks. =)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ XD okay Anubis. The RP isn't too active at the moment though (where's Requiem been? And shavynel) }

Cilla smiled at the girl who had just introduced herself, Marie.

Raymond, seeing that no one really wanted to introduce themselves, took a deep breath and faced the crowd. "My name is Raymond," he paused, not really knowing what to say next. "I'm 13..." He glanced down at the beautiful, bright glowing ground. "I hope we get to be great friends," he added.

Ceolos nudged Nathan impatiently. "Come on! Cilla told you to introduce yourself!" But Nathan merely shrugged and looked the other way. Ceolos grumbled. "OK. I'm Ceolos. This here is Nathan." He turned to Cilla. "I don't know what's wrong with him."

Cilla sighed. "Well, I suppose, since they don't really know each other yet, that they don't have much to say to each other. Besides, we're all tired from the flight. I supposed... maybe we can go down to the Star Village? Shadow doesn't even put any soldiers there, if I recall correctly. I don't think he thinks it is important enough... it is just abandoned. Maybe we can find some shelter, perhaps some food... for the night."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3