Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||-kicks Inexistence-||

Eithne woke with a start, grey eyes catching the moonlight and shining silver as they snapped open. The cause of her sudden wakefulness was rveealed as a second drop of frigid water splashed on her skull and trickled down her hair, followed quickly by a third. Shifting herself to the side, she stood, peering around the alleyway where she'd gone to sleep. By all visible means it was still deserted. Automatically her eyes shifted upwards the find the source of the wetness, though subconciously she knew it was the usually leaks from the pipes that made this alley so undesirable to others, and so private for her.

She flinched, turning, as the great voce of the clocked announced the arrival of midnight--and was met with another surprise. Suddenly the cool, damp stones of the alley were replaced with cool, damp grass beneath her bare feet, and the sound of water rushing over stones met her ears. The moonlight glanced off the water of a river, ricocheting off onto the faces of 11 other people.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She shouldn't have been out here, but the tempation was too strong. The sea's breeze came creeping through her window and she couln't resist anymore.

The water was cold but that was the way she liked it. She didn't swim often, but as she was on holiday by the seaside now, she wanted to swim as much as possible. Her parents were back in the hotel sleeping, they would flip out if they knew she were here.

Relaxing in gentle waves, she laid on her back watching the sky. CRASH, a giant wave came out of nowhere, dumping her and sending her rushing to the sand. When the wave finally washed her up onto the shore, she stood up, coughing and spluttering.

"Dumb wave, ruining my perfect moment." She muttered, walking over to her towel and clothes. Drying herself off and slipping on her jeans and singlet, she sat on the sand and lent back.

"A few minutes here wouldn't hurt." She closed her eyes.

She heard clock bells chiming, and woke up with a start.
"Oh my gosh it's morn...." She started yelling, then noticed the change of scenery and the other people around.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[-kicks Inexistence- =]]

Jack quickly walked down the cobbled streets. He heard a commotion - someone shouting. Another boy rushed past him, some people following him. Jack glimpsed an apple in his hand. Jack crossed the men’s' path, to delay them slightly, why they all swore angrily at him. He ran to a cart and undid the clip that held it in place. The cart tipped, and tons of apples fell of some of the men, burying them. The others had run on. "You want apples, you got apples," he muttered, and walked on.

He felt a strange tingling sensation, and tried to pull his cloak further around him. "What the-?" Jack's cloak had disappeared, and his legs, body and arms were beginning to do the same. Just before Jack's mouth disappeared, he let out a cry. If anyone had turned round, they would have faced a dark cobbled street, silent and empty except for a tripped-over cart, apples still spilling onto the street.

Jack materialised in front of the boy he had saved from being caught before, though he was apple less. Who knew, maybe he'd been caught anyway.

---

James walked quickly back to his home. He had weaved expertly through the stalls and carts and stolen two loaves of bread. It was the best he could do to feed his mother and sister. He would have to grit his teeth and bear it. He was going to have to be hungry tonight - again. James didn't think anyone had seen him, but they obviously had, because he saw an old man hobbling towards him, bellowing his name. "JAMES! JAMES PARKER! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW."

James was so desperate; he even went back to the place where they knew his name. They, however, did not know where he lived, and this was what hadn't gotten him caught yet.

James began to run, clutching the two pieces of bread close to him, not willing to let them go, even if it killed him. 'My family needs this,' he thought to himself, 'they just don't understand...'

James turned several corners, and ducked into the alleyway. He weaved through the back alleys, knowing that the man couldn't follow - or so he'd thought. He kept running, ten minutes he ran, before he reached a small, wooden shack. He opened the door and composed himself, before walking into the shack.

"James?" a hoarse voice called. "James, is that you?"

"Yes, mother," James replied softly.

"Did you buy the bread, like I asked?" the voice asked.

There was a pause. James did this every day, and hated himself for it. "Yes, mother, but they only had two loaves."

"Oh well," his mother said, "better than yesterday. You must start getting up earlier. Lazy boy. The early bird..."

"I know... I'll get up earlier tomorrow."

"Was there any change?" his mother asked.

James thought back to the coins jingling in his grubby pocket, and considered, for once, saying yes. Suddenly, his mother let out a terrible cough. "No, mother."

James held the bread out to his mother, and she took one loaf. James turned and looked at his little sister, who was shivering and coughing. He knelt beside her. "Here, Arianna," he said, smiling, and gave her the loaf.

"You... you keep it..."

"No, Arianna, you need it... please..."

"You haven't told her... again," Arianna whispered, nodding at their mother.

"I... I can't..."

Arianna shrugged, took the bread, and began to eat. James' stomach grumbled. "Insatiable appetite, really!" his mother said immediately.

"Sorry, mother." James stood up and left to his room. Once there, he slipped his grubby nails under the floorboard and pulled it up. He took the money from his pocket and dropped it into a jar; it chinked against other coins. The jar was labelled, "Family Medicine Fund".

There was a deafening knock at the shack door. James hastily replaced the floorboard and came out. "I'm coming," he muttered, and opened the door. To his horror, the old man had led several other men to his shack, and now they knew where he lived.

"We'd like you to come with us, James Parker," the old man said.

"Who is it James?"

"No one," James replied. "Listen - you can't - please - I need to feed my family..."

"Sorry, mate." The man reached out to grab James' arm, and as he did so, James felt a burning sensation. There was a crack, and he found himself lying behind a river, yelling and pulling himself away from thin air, only for two loaves of bread.

[Um, interesting. Longer than I expected. o.O In fact, my post was stupidly long for a sleep deprived maniac who stayed up insanely late playing computer games with her brother.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((So sorry about the lateness. Kick me again))

Looking around confusedly, in one of his rare moments that his face held an expression, Kai saw that each person had a tattoo growing on their hand and/or arm. Opening his mouth to ask who they were and what was happening, he was interrupted by a snow white wolf leaping down into the center of the circle they were arranged in.

Kai looked on in wonder as a light began to eminate from the wolf's fur. Slowly it formed a humanoid shape and became solid. The man's appearence took Kai's breath away. It was an old man, with pale skin as white as the wolf's fur.

His eyes were an electric blue, and power rolled from him in waves. This man demanded respect, but in a kind way. He began to speak, again suprising Kai as it was a deep and strong voice, not the weak one Kai was expecting from his age.

"Hello, I am sure you are wondering why you are here. Here are the basics, you are elementals. You each have the power over one element, fully. The elements are Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, Plant, Magic, Light, Dark, Celestial, Void and Weather"

Through explaining this he pointed to the person who controlled the element. As Kai was the second to last person he wondered what his element would be. He was suprised when he learned he had void.

It did explain a few things, like disappearing things, he knew void was all about making things not exist. He tuned back in quickly when he heard a note of urgency in the mans voice.

"I must warn you, your purpose here is to defeat a dark wizard. You were each chosen by a prophecy. I am but a spirit and can only help through words. This wolf is known as your 'Joiner'. I have little time left, and so I shall just put information directly into your mind. You MUST train your abilities."

And with this, the man turned to light and dissolved into the wolf's fur. Kai felt a small tingling in his mind and suddenly felt knowledge of what was happening in the kingdoms enter his mind.

Kai looked around, said "Excuse me a second." and promptly fainted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai awoke quickly, looking around sharply. He was back in the streets. Had it all been a dream? Only one way to find out. He found a stone on the floor, and concentrated hard on making it disappear. It disappeared.. But so did everything made out of stone in a 5 foot radius. The path disappeared under his feet. Maybe he'd need some practice at this.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[-kicks Inexistence-]

Jack listened carefully to the man, and before he knew it, he noticed his cloak was disappearing again. "Oh he-"

Before he could utter the word, Jack's mouth disappeared, and he had rematerialised in the cobbled street, just in front of a large pile of apples.

Smiling to himself, Jack kept walking, trying to find the boy he'd saved once, and seen twice.

---

James stopped yelling as soon as he realised that he was gone from his house, the scene that he'd dreaded ever since he'd started stealing. He shuddered and rolled over, worried about the company he was now in, when a wolf jumped in front of him, morphed, and started to talk.

James felt this was very abnormal. Once the man had stopped talking, there was a crack! and James was back in his house again, with the men tugging at his arm.

"What?" he muttered blindly and worriedly.

"You're under arrest for thieving in the town, James Parker," one of the men said.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Lyla could do nothing but stare at the elderly wolf man. Elementals? Control? What did this have to do with her? But as he went through the different ones, he pointed to her and said 'water'. She felt a tickling sensation on her hand, and when she looked down on it she saw a tattoo appearing, with what seemed like water drops.

Then she was lying on the beach again. "Wow, did that really happen?" She murmured to herself, looking at he hand. Yep, the tattoo was still there.

So I control water? Why me out of everyone. But how do I...
Lyla then relised that she somehow knew how to use her powers. Standing up slowly, she walked to the edge of the water. Bending down, she held her hand over the water and concentrated. Suddenly, water was rising towards her hand. Shocked, she jumped back, and the water followed and went flying in the air, landing on a patch of sand a couple of metres behind her.

She sat there, suprised, for a couple of minutes. She then snapped out of it, and looked at her hand in wonder. Why did she recieve this power? Doesn't matter now, she needed to practice it, if the elementals needed to defeat that dark wizard guy.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Unfortunately, I can't be bothered to control Laibian, if anyone wants him, PM me.))

Kai spent around half an hour practicing his powers and could now hone them to one thing, not everything made of that thing. He had also found that he could get everything back by creating a pocket in existence, it was invisble but he could access it from anywhere. He could create seperate ones for different purposes, he would never need pockets again.

He had also discovered that he could make thoughts and ideas disappear, and so got rid of any bad thoughts that plagued him.

He walked down the street, and saw a boy being pulled by a few men, he recognised him as being an elemental. They couldn't do that to one of his soon-to-be companions, he walked in front of them, held out his hands and concentrated deeply. He wanted to stop them, but didn't want to kill them.

He opened his eyes and found that their eyes were glazed over, and they held no emotion and no intent. He looked into the pocket that held what he had taken, he didn't know how he knew but he did, it was their souls.

Panicking, Kai pulled James away from them and they ran away. But now, he couldn't leave them souless, so he opened the pocket and let the souls go free.

-------------------------------------------

Near the street where an amazing scene had taken place, leaving some men wandering unpurposely, a soul dived into any body, as it had gotten lost. And so, a humans soul was trapped in a dogs body.

"Woof"

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

After the mans speech, Nunaamre promptly reappeared in his bed. "Perhaps it was a dream..." he said to himself, then he realized he knew nearly everything about the air and win around him, and how to control it. He looked out an open window and made a grasping motion and pulled his hand towards him. A breeze blew through the window and kept blowing until he relaxed his fist. "Well this is wierd." he thought to himself. He lay down and fell asleep, he would deal with this in the morning.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3