Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: The Solo Elementals (Closed, Started)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The Solo Elementals

In a different dimension to our universe, there is a land filled with wonder and magic. These people can travel between our demensions and remain totally a secret to the non-magical people. But what they don't know is that there are secret people hiding from them. The Elementals are a long and old race, who were shunned from civilisation because of their power. The Elementals had power over an element, although in normal cases it was a small power, they had all the powers of the regular magician race. In the more rare cases, the powerful Elementals may have a big control over an element, it was a legend that there would once be someone who could completely control their element. The magician race believed that to be more powerful was to be better, anyone who openly showed that they were more powerful than others were a problem. And so, the Elementals were kept secret, known to nobody except their own race. Unfortunately this means that slowly the race has been dying out. They are now an extinct race but in a deep temple, in the deepest forests of Africa, where these magician people do not care for power and are peaceful, there sits a scroll. This scroll contains the last ever prophecy made by an Elemental, it has been guarded because if the less peaceful were to find it, they would kill the prophecy's chosen people. I shall recite to you, the prophecy.

'When gone we are,
a century after.
Twelve shall be seperated far,
all across the globe.
But meet they shall,
under moon of waning.
Drifting down canal,
is found their joiner.
Together they,
will banish the evil.
One will betray,
or so is thought.
When joined again,
stronger they stand.
Until the time when,
one shall perish.'

Ten years after all Elementals have died, there is a very powerful Magician. He is very close to enough power to be an Elemental. He has rised and is slowly taking over each of the four kingdoms. These four kingdoms are known as Earthal, Wateran, Airal, and Firen. These four kingdoms were once ruled over by Elementals as you can see by the names, but they were overthrown and normal Magicians took over, thought the names were kept. Right now this Dark Lord, who's name is Vickenbah, has taken over Airal and Wateran, and is attempting to take the other two. The Magical world is in desperate need of a Hero to save them from this evil.

The elements are:Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, Plant, Magic, Light, Dark, Celestial, Void and Weather.

(About Elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Air are self-explanatory. They are also the most common of the Elemental abilities.

(Lightning is actually electricity - however, at the time of its discovery, it mostly expressed itself simply through lightning bolts, as there weren’t exactly any TV sets to mess around with!

(Plants is, again, self-explanatory. The use of Music allows the user to control people's emotions, thoughts or even actions by the type of music they sing or play.

(Magic allows the manipulation of spells and magical objects naturally, without the use of incantations, wands, etc.

(Light is again obvious; users can brighten areas, reflect light to create illusions, etc, and also suffer no ill effects from bright lights - one could look straight into the Sun and have nothing happen.

(Darkness is the opposite; users can simply darken an already bright place, and can also detect illusions that have been created through the manipulation of light; they also have exceptionally good night-vision.

(Celestial allows the user more control over aspects that were said to be ‘holy’ by Wizards at the time of its discovery. However, it doesn’t actually bestow any obvious effects. Users are generally better at healing (though they do not have the same skills that Healers exhibit), they find learning Dream Walking, Astral Travelling, Empathy and Auramagy easier. However, in return they find it near impossible to learn Nexomancy, Necromancy and Shadowmancy.

(Void is the rarest of Elemental abilities; it gives the user control over... inexistence. The user can simply eliminate anything they don’t like - a rock, a house, a person’s soul. Nothing remains; just an empty space. Luckily, this ability only crops up once every millennia or so, and even then it’s usually very weak. It’s usually relegated to myth status, but there are enough documents to show that the ability is real.

(Weather is mostly self-explanatory; it allows the user to summon various weather phenomena, including snow, hail, storms, heavy rain, winds, etc. However, it has to be a proper, extremely obvious weather difference. Whereas an Air Elemental could call up a light breeze, or a Water Elemental summon a short shower, a Weather Elemental would be forced to call up a small hurricane, or tropical storm. This is the second rarest of Elemental abilities.)

Application Form:

Name:
Age(Between 12-16):
Gender(No Aliens):
Appearance:
Personality:
Element(You have complete control):

Only 13 People please.

Name: Kai Cordatus
Age(Between 12-16): 13
Gender(No Aliens): Male
Appearance: Short brown hair, grey eyes, not skinny nor fat. Mostly average except for his eyes.
Personality: Cold, hiding, unwelcoming.
Element(You have complete control): Void

Last edited by Inexistence on Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Name: Eithne
Appearance: Raven-feather hair, sometimes with actual raven feathers woven into it, and always strands with beads woven in. Striking, stormy grey eyes, deep-set in a pale face with high cheekbones. Average height for her age, though perhaps a little on the small side, with a thin, willowy figure.
Personality: Despite her rather dream-like element, Eithne is a fierce, almost rebellious individual. She is quite infuriated with her incapacity for Dark magics, such being a great point of interest for her. Despite her normally aggressive attitude, she is prone to periods of quiet, dream-like withdrawal. Witty and sarcastic much of the time, friends are an extreme rarity to her.
Element: Oooh, such a tough choice! I'm going to have to go with....Celestial. I can be creative with that.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Name: Jack
Appearance: -
Personality: -
Element: Weather

I'll finish my bio later. No I won't. >.<]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Kara
Age(Between 12-16): 16
Appearance: Bright red hair, grey eyes. Short, at only 5 feet. Neither fat nor skinny. A wicked grin often lights up her features. Nearly always in a t-shirt with a funky design or slogan on it, and jeans.
Personality: Funny, sarcastic, mischevous. Will help people out, but can also poke fun at them. Has a knack for getting into trouble.
Element: Fire, baby!

Last edited by Josephine on Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
Name: Anya
Age(Between 12-16): 14
Gender(No Aliens): Female
Appearance: She's about 5'5", with strawberry blonde hair, and hazel eyes (green with gold flecks). She has a tendency to dress in denim jeans and fitted blouses. She's fairly thin, with a dancer's build.
Personality: She's very personable. She enjoys talking and laughing with others around her own age. Ever since her house burned down while she was away, she's felt like she could have done something to stop it; this has made her seem to have split personalities (one that is normally shown, and another, more serious one that appears during times of danger and crisis)
Element(You have complete control): Magic

Since it's in another dimension to our universe, is it the same year and all? And what year is it?

Last edited by JellyFish72 on Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Yang
Age(Between 12-16): 16
Appearance: He has long black and violet colored hair with violet eyes and wears dark clothing. (sorry sorta braindead.)
Personality: Dark and somewhat uncaring
Element(You have complete control):Shadow.

(you would keep the goodone to yourself. lol jk)(

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Last edited by Meiou on Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Uhhh, I probably made you think that mine was an example. I picked Void, sorry about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Nunaamre
Age(Between 12-16): 14
Appearance: He has shortish white hair (around 2 inches long). Noone ever really knew why, but he just thought it was cool. He always wears a long black cloak, though rarely puts up the hood.
Personality: Light-hearted and kind, almost always trying to help, although he has a pretty short temper.
Element(You have complete control): Air

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Emra
Appearance: Long blond hair, of a golden-platinum, falls breezily to her waist. She has sparkling blue eyes and fair skin, with pink-tinted cheeks. Her eyelashes are long and light. She is slim and quite petite.
Personality: A charming, and sweet disposition. She is very determined, and quite stubborn at times. Emra is often smiling, but can not handle trauma very well.
Element: Light

((Note: May add things to bio as I go on, it isn't very good currently. All of those who know me, aren't you proud of my actually different appearance! :) I wanted air :x Oh well... ;) ))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||That's only just barely different, hon....and your chars are still just as preictable as mine. XD||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((XD Forest Majesty, I wanted light!! oh well, now I'll just take something else))

Name: Izas
Appearance: Fairly short straight brown hair, with strange, but not cruel, red eyes. He has a slight amount of brown hair above his upper lip. Quite muscular and tall, he likes to wear a white jacket over his shirt.
Personality: A cheerful, mature young man with a thirst for life. { this isn't much, I'll let it develop through the RP }
Element: Plants

((oh and I have a question. Can I control plants AND use music?))

Last edited by Divine on Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Is that as in use the element or just play music?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(quick lets trade elements and throw shy off! lol jk)

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Well, you wrote

Quote:
Plants is, again, self-explanatory. The use of Music allows the user to control people's emotions, thoughts or even actions by the type of music they sing or play

so, does that mean, I can make plants grow, and I can use music? Or, can I only use music? Thanks!))[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh, sorry if that caused confusion, they're seperate. You can only use plants, you can make them grow, change them, turn them into seeds again, even make them grow to wrap around someone.

EDIT: I'm assuming that shadow is Dark? If it is then 3 more places! We have water, earth and lightning!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next