Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Lyla
Appearance: Shoulder length brown coloured hair, 5"7, hazel eyes, wears jeans and a singlet top. She has fair skin and is a medium build.
Personality: Generally quiet when you first meet her, but will gradually open up to people. She is fairly modest and can be stubborn at times
Element: Water

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As it doesn't seem like anyone is going to join, I'll make a second person and someone else can. First person to post next gets it!

Name: Laibian
Appearance: Quite tall and muscular, deep yellow eyes(weird), and Black hair with silver streaks running through it.
Personality: Although he seems big and strong, he is very cowardly and anti-social.
Element: Earth

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Yayness!

Name: James
Appearance: (coming)
Personality: (coming)
Element: Lightning

Once more, I'll finish my bio later. :P]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{ Yay 'tis starting! I forgot to finish my bio... oops =P I'll do that RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: done! }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Who wants to start? I don't feel in 'the zone' right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

well where should we all meet up? In a tavern? A city? Where?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The prophecy dictates that we must meet by a canal, where we will meet our joiner.I will do that part as only I know what the joiner is. How about we all do a piece and then meet up in our second?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ I think maybe you should start, to give us a sense of setting, mood, situation etc., cause for now I have no clue what the world that we're in is like, let alone anything else about the people, etc. }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Bleh. I'm going away to Scotland until the 14th, and then going away once more to Germany on the 18th, until the 23rd. I'd give my characters to someone, but no one knows their personalities, so could they please not exist until I get back? Thank you. :)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Okay then, Sorry about the wait everyone. I was VERY lazy. Be sure to kick me before you begin))

Kai ran on and on, the people chasing him were falling more behind by the second, he had only stolen an apple. Ever since his brother had died from the stress of keeping them both alive, Kai had had to struggle even more for his food. He was scared that he might die any day, not that he would show it.

He had found that nobody could be trusted in this world, and so closed himself off to everyone. He doubted anyone knew his name, they just knew him as the 'Thief of ((Agraba)) the streets'. Lately though, he had found that things would sometimes disappear when he didn't like them.

There was some thick trees ahead of him that would make it hard to get through.. Poof.. Gone!

And every week as the clock struck midnight ((His dress would disappear and he would run away from the prince in the pumpkin carriage)) a new piece of a tattoo would appear on his ankle. It was amazing that it was turning out to be the tattoo that he had always wanted. A simple paw print.

Unfortunately unbearable pain came with each imprinting, and tonight was going to be the last imprint. He had a feeling that something very amazing was going to happen, a life-changing experience.

When he was sure that he had lost the people he settled down and ate his apple. And as midnight grew nearer, he felt the pain begin to grow. When big ben struck twelve, it came fully and this time he felt himself being pulled and when the pain was gone he saw he was next to a river with eleven other people and a type of mist that seemed to be trying to form a human shape.((That's Anubis, we're gonna leave it like that and when you come back you can materialize))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Kicks Inexistence))

This was wierd.
A few seconds ago, Nunaamre had been nearly asleep in bed and now he was suddenly in his cloak and standing next to a river with 11 others. He also wasn't tired at all. He looked at the back of his hand where a tattoo of a dragon had been forming in parts recently. It was now a full dragon. He looked back up at the others, they all seemed to be just as confused as he was.
This was definitly wierd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Kicks Inexistance)

Emra felt the book drop with a soft thump she reached for it, and could not, suddenly she was drawn backward, forward, sideways and then...nothing at all. She gazed at the eleven others, her eyes wide- her skin paler than usual. She looked around, the misty sight made it all look eerie...eerier that it already was anyway.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(Kicks Inexistence)

With a loud and painful thump, Kara landed in a dark place, seemingly next to some sort of stretch of water. Confused and slightly dizzy from the shift, she got up only to freeze when she saw other persons in the dark.

LilEdit: Three sentences of role play or three words of directly relevant OOC, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((everyone's RPing so short XD. *kicks Inexistence*, I thought this was like going to die before it started. Ok, I don't really get this, but whatever. Tell me if anything needs changing))

--------------------------------------

Izas, taking a short walk in the woods, was listening to the animals. He sat down and felt at peace. He heard the soft song of the owl, and he closed his eyes, listening carefully. He moved his hand a little, feeling a little silly, trying to move with the music. If the grass moved with the owl's song too, that would be just the right thing, he thought. He raised his arm again, and suddenly, the grass seemed to be following his actions. He stared down. Now that was just weird.

Suddenly, a pain started to grow on his neck. Not again, he thought. It happened every night. Argh. He hated how it appeared on his neck. Just as he was thinking about this, everything went white, and he was at a lake with 11 other people.

Now that was weirder, he thought. Is this a dream or something?

--------------------------------------

((I have moderate writer's block. That was really bad *shudders*))

Last edited by Divine on Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He had been poking around a shop for awile but it had gotten somewhat boring but as he had been about to go off into the light to find his way back to where he stayed he felt a strange sensation sure the pain again but well when you were used to being beaten regularly pain didnt seem all that bad. He walked off down a dark alley before finding himeslf with several others. Nervous he held his arms over his head and face almost like expecting a beating.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next