Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Why, I have inspired something? I am truly honoured! :D *reads post*

Oh my. Indeed I have... mask of normality, eh? :lol:

I'd join, but... I lack inspiration for the most part, except, of course, for Erik... and he's... not magical. Well, I mean, he is, but only in the way that a guy who impersonates a siren using a reed can be magical. XP]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eo wrote:
[[Why, I have inspired something? I am truly honoured! :D *reads post*

Oh my. Indeed I have... mask of normality, eh? :lol:

I'd join, but... I lack inspiration for the most part, except, of course, for Erik... and he's... not magical. Well, I mean, he is, but only in the way that a guy who impersonates a siren using a reed can be magical. XP]]

((I dedicated Windshear to you, smart one! *bop* As for the mask thing, I was NOT THINKING ABOUT PHANTOM!!! And I never said the character HAD to have magic, did I?))

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Alright guys, just a reminder that talking about ethnic heritage in real life is not directly beneficial to the role play itself. Please do the chatting through PM in the future, or go to the Misc Disc board. It makes moderating a much easier job that way. Sorry for nagging. If you have any questions about this, please PM me. *thumbs up*]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(t3h 0mgz0rs, 1'/\/\ play1/\/g a |30y!!!!!!!) =P

Name:Alexander
Ethnicity: Too mixed to tell
Appearance: Short cropped chestnut hair, clear blue eyes with a small thin lip, a boyish form, but turning tall in addition to his lean form. A simple green tunic envelops him, clad in earthy colors.
Magic: Spirit Channeling
History: n/a

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Ah, how can I resist? Been ages since I RPed on PPT, and it's about time! :D ]]

Name: Erik. Last name unknown - he makes up different ones as need calls.

Occupation: No fixed job; however, has been an architect, designer, composer, magician, musician, inventor, and singer, among other things he might not care to mention.

Ethnicity: French

Appearance: [[The fun one! Which I shall limit, for purposes of possible surprise, to the Masked Appearance.]]
Well-dressed in a tailed coat and suit, Erik stands very tall for his race at around six-and-a-half feet, from the top of his black fedora to the well-shined shoes of the same colour. He is incredibly thin, as if the well-tailored suit hangs on a skeleton's frame. Strangely, all he wears is in the morbid funereal colour more often preferred by caretakers of the morgue and mourners, even black leather gloves stretched over skeletal hands. However, it is not the extraordinary thinness of the man nor the strange attire which presents intrigue-- it is the mask. This, too, is of deepest ebon, yet enhanced with artful designs of cruel, thorny roses in gold paint... it covers Erik's entire face but opens where his mouth should be, gaping mournfully out at the world - for at the opening is a flap of red cloth, hiding any hint of humanity that the black eye-holes attempt to maintain.
[[Or just look at the pic. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... /erik2.jpg]]

Magic: None, but he can fake it very well, and likes to think he has the real sort.

History: To be revealed. Probably. I'm not gonna say it all here, arright? It'd take till eleven-o-clock tomorrow night!

[[That was a POTO joke right there.]]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2