Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

First of the things he took from his bag was what at first seemed to be a normal compas but when looked at again one would see the coloration and so much more was different. For instance there was no North/South East/West. They were instead replaced by a Runic Symbol. The next thing he took out was a bracelet which he promptly slipped onto his wrist which was covered in a strange writing. He then closed up his bag and began pointing the compass like item in various directions as if it was reading something an telling him so. When he pointed it at the broken mirror the point began spinning wildly. "I already dont like the looks of this."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jake raised an eyebrow at the instruments wielded by the paranormal investigator. "What exactly are those gizmos supposed to do anyway? Spin around aimlessly to provide you amusement?" he was beginning to feel better, sarcasm was the best medicine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The bartender slid a beer down the island, the man quickly caught it in his hand and lifted it up for a drink. It tasted sweet yet stern, a graceful combination. He looked over at the girl next to him, her eyes seemed to be slightly red and she was looking down at her hands; the man looked at her and asked, "Have you been crying?"

---

[OOC: Sorry for not posting, I was sick on and off this whole week. I still am but I'll hopefully be 100% better by tomorrow!]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He glared at the man a moment before speaking his words dripping with sarcasm. "No they spin around aimlessly only if theres somone like you around. They detect things one wouldnt normally sense or see. Beleive me when i say things arent always what they seem."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Roz looked up at the man, her red eyes held a wary, almost frightful, gaze with the man.
"Yes, sir, but it wasn't over anything that important... Just, you know, teenage things." She said cautiously, fumbling with the phone in her lap. She was hoping that Alicia would call.. Roz wasn't sure if her message had gotten through to her friend, and was thinking of calling her, to make sure that she was still alright... And hadn't gone to her house.
Uncle Joe.... And Father... I should let them know not to go home... Roz thought to herself, averting her eyes from the man to the mirror behind the bar. There was a small shadow playing around between Roz and the Old Man... But that was to be atributed to the low-lighting, or so Roz's logic told her.

[OOC: Sorry for being away for so long, I've been caught up in rehearsals and practice and schoolwork.. Luckily, we're into the third week now.. So things'll be calming down a bit ^_^;;]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jake ran his eyes over the odd instruments that Meiou was holding, "And what exactly are those things telling you?" he asked, oblivious to what the markings meant. While waiting for an answer from the busy Meiou, he sat down on the dirty floor. It did a fantastic job of messing up his suit, but it was better than standing for extended periods. No need to get tired just yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Iolanthe nodded grimly at Rhea's comment. "Yeah, I guess you're right..." She pulled out a notepad, and scribbled a square on it in pencil. "This place seems huge, doesn't it? I better keep a map, or else I'll get completely lost. Let's head upstairs, maybe this Ellie DeJourne lady's up there." She headed towards the rickety looking stairs, and beckoned for Rhea to follow.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rhea nodded absent-mindedly at Iolanthe and blindly began following her up the stairs. Her eyes were moving around to examine every inch of this strange house, from the cobweb covered chandeliers to the cracked windows and mirrors. This was going to be one heck of a huge job, that was for sure...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: This roleplay to me did die a long time ago, I have been a bit nervous because University applications for your marks were coming and I am not doing that well in Math. I had simply assumed everyone lost interest in this roleplay, I wanted to continue it but assumed no one would post. Well considering a lot of you did, I'm going to make some time for it. Thanks guys.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head. It was far worse then he had even thought. "Well for starters these are telling me that this place is swarming with paranormal activity and its getting worse with each passing second. Never have I ever encountered such activity before. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"It's just an old orphanage, what possible paranormal activity could be hanging around here? I thought it only gathered around churches and graveyards or something." Jake gave an unenthusiastic shrug, "That legend thing was simply brought about to keep kids from going into a building with an unstable foundation, that could likely collapse at anytime." At this point he paused and eyed the ceiling carefully, "Have any leads on what this 'paranormal voodoo magic curse' nonsense surrounding this place could be?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He looked at the man for a moment. "I think it all has to do with that Quija board that showed up here. I think the woman somehow by accident made contact with some demonic pressences and was tricked into letting them out. I have a feeling they possesed the children and she killed them to keep them from getting free into the main world.But this is all jus my theroy."
He took a vial from his pocket and threw it at what appeared to be a cracking falling apart wall. When it hit and the watery substance disapeered it was revealed the wall was actually in not that bad of shape.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Oh my, oh my," snorted a woman as she came trolling down the stairway passed two young girls, completely ignoring them.

The woman wasn't very old however one could notice she was getting older. She was wearing a simple flowered dress with a small dish rag tied around her waist, a very old style compared to the new fashion.

"What is going on here?" she asked the two men just below her, "Are you part of the cleaning crew?"

---

"Teenage problems? Right. Well, good luck with them I suppose," he snorted, he took another sip of his beer.

Outside a car screeched, it came to a stop in front of the bar and a young girl ran in, it was Alicia.

"Oh my God, Roz, are you okay?" exclaimed Alicia as she ran to Roz, she patted her back and gave her a small hug, "What happened?"

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

At the 'cleaning crew' comment Jake grew quite offended, "Cleaning crew? You must be mistaken. I mean look at me! Do you really think a suit and tie is a proper garment to be cleaning in? I make more money in a day than you do in a life time." You mean your father makes it. his mind reminded him stubbornly. But what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. "I apologize however, we can let it go as a mistake. Now if you don't mind, a curious man and his magic compass and vial...things desire my immediate attention." he said in his best business voice possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Does he now?" laughed the woman, she walked down the step, she stood in front of the bewildered man, "You are aware this is my house? Therefore I must ask you to leave immediately," she said, her voice was very stern.

She looked up at the two girls near the railway, "And what are you two doing here? Are you part of the cleaning crew?" she asked.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next