Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Iolanthe stopped halfway between the first and second floors, on a wider stair, and stared dreamily at a intricate chandelier that she'd failed to notice before. "What a lovely chandelier. Just like the one from Phantom of the Opera. It'd be a shame if it fell." she murmured to no one in particular.

Snapping back to reality as a woman trolled ((I like that word, trolled. Haha.)) past her and Rhea, asking what the two men on the first floor were doing there, then asking them to leave, as this was her house. The woman, who Io assumed was Ellie DeJourne from her comment, then turned towards her, and asked why she and Rhea were here.

"Yes, we are part of the cleaning crew. I'm Iolanthe Bonner, from Marc's Home Cleaner's, and this is Rhea Herana, an interior designer. She's from a sister company. Oh, and there will be other cleaners coming later. Alicia Barton and Roz Carvin," Iolanthe gave a friendly smile, as she was taught to do with all customers, and continued. "Um... I rang the doorbell, and the door just opened, and I assumed there was someone behind it... So I'm sorry that we basically just barged in." She bowed her head, not out of embarrassment, however.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

His hand was in his coat fingering another vial as the woman spoke. "Give me the Quija board and I will be more then happy to leave." He was lying ofcourse for the board was only the first piece of the puzzle and something about this woman didnt seem right.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:00 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Roz squeezed Alicia back, glad that her friend was safe.

"I'll tell you on the way there..." she said to her softly, looking at the man a bit warily.

Leaning down, she gathered her bags and noticed that the old pair of brown trousers a stool or so down had disappeared. Looking up, she saw that the Old Man had left entirely.

"Alicia.. You didn't happen to notice where that elderly gentleman went, did you? .. I wanted to.. Er.. Thank him for being so kind.." Roz said, a bit puzzled by the situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Ah, I see, well you can start to clean upstairs. Climb these sets of stairs and there will be another set of stairs, climb those and at the top you'll see another floor of rooms. The one at the very end is the attic, please clean that first, it's very dirty," she said with a smile.

The woman turned back to the man who seemed to be occupied with a device of his, "Ouija board? What are you talking about? I don't think there is one in this house. What exactly are you and your friend (She gave a quick glance to the richer gentlemen) doing here?"

---

Alicia let go of Roz, she looked back at her and spoke, "Old man? I never saw anyone,"

Roz looked around, "But he was just here,"

Alicia let out a small chuckle, she shook her head and began to speak, "You're probably a bit nervous, now please, tell me what happened,"

The man at the counter raised his head, something about this conversation intrigued him.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Something definatly didnt seem right with this woman. She hadnt even noticed what the dispelling solution had done to that wall. "Oh I am quite sure there is one here. Your hiding something I can feel it." He aimed his spirit compass at her if it went wild it would tell him this wasnt a human but a spirit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The compass began to twirl, the arrow sped round and round; this woman was a spirit. The woman looked at the compas and raised her eyebrow, she shook her head and grabbed it.

"What is this thing?" she asked, examining it.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He quickly snatched it back. "Its a spirit compass. Tells me when theres spirit activity in a direction and well its telling me your a spirit. Care to explain yourself lady?" He reached into his coat once more pulling out another vial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Why certainly," she said, a small smirk formed on her face, "You see, this house has many ghosts lurking about. The whole lot of them are friendly but sometimes they tend to misbehave, but they mean no harm. Your compass device simply went off because a ghost must've been near me," she explained, taking a small breath.

She walked towards the door and noticed a woman standing in the entrance, the woman was carrying a realtor sign with a stack of papers in her right hand.

"You must be the realtor, well come on in, everyone is anyways," she said motioning the realtor to stroll in.

The woman nodded and walked towards the man with the compass, she turned to the woman and asked, "Do you have a washroom I can use?"

"Why, of course! Down the hall, second door on the right!" she explained as she pointed towards the woman's destination.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jake sighed, "All these cryptic sentences and mysterious activities are getting to me, I'd buy the bloody place to figure out what's going on." He didn't like the looks of the woman, she appeared meand callous. Nothing like the kindly old caretaker he'd heard about in legends of the orphanage. This person was more like a wicked witch, or a malevolent wife out to get her husband's insurance fund.

The realtor appeared well, like any realtor would, nothing ghosty and mysterious about him.

"Keep your vials to yourself, some might not enjoy the broken glass on the floor." Jake muttered, regarding the strange woman in front of him. He really didn't know what to think about the compass, he wasn't even convinced ghosts exist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hm, this one is quite feisty," laughed the woman, she eyed the well-together man and turned to the other man, "There is nothing to be alarmed about, please relax,"

She looked at both gentlemen and smiled; she began to walk towards a dark room which was soon illuminated by her flipping on a light switch. It was the kitchen, one could clearly see the counter, the gas powered stove and the fridge.

"Anyone want something to drink?" she asked, as she began to rustle through the cabinets for some glasses.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7