Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The dark fairy raised an eyebrow in slight suprise, "I'm afraid I over did it," she murmured. She snapped at her hornets, who buzzed their wings, flying into safty of a large rambling ivy, taking refuge from the rain drops beneath it's leaves. Stooping, she lifted the fair girl from the mud, murmuring lightly, as all traces of water and mud fell from her, to join the squishy mass of the earth. Turning towards the toadstool, she stooped beneath it's spreading shelter and descended into the house.

Inside, the fairy examined the home for a moment, before laying the songstress on the bed. Moving to the fireplace, Orlly gazed at the glowing embers, before drawing a small pouch from her waist, and sprinkling a pinch of powder over the wood. The flames flared to life, spreading warmth into the room. The fairy nodded with satisfaction, before settling into the easy chair on the hearth, to await the singer's waking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{~ I am sooooooooo sorry I haven't been posting! My school started yesterday, and well, you know how that is... Anyways I have to finish some homework now then I have volleyball practice, but THEN i will edit this post and make it part of the roleplay! ;) Thank you for your patience. ~}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Camena groaned lightly, she wondered why it was so dark, then she realised that she had her eyes closed. Blinking them open she immediately regretted it as the light made them sting. Closing them hurriedly she waited until they stopped stinging to open them again, slower this time.

The first thing she noticed was that she was on her bed, in her house. Which was odd, because the last thing she remembered was fainting into the mud. The second thing she noticed was that it was still raining outside, she could hear the steady pitter-patter of the rain through the thin walls of her house. The last thing she noticed was that the dark fairy who she had been talking to was sitting in a chair by the fire watching her. "I'm sorry about that." She muttered, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Do not worry yourself overmuch," the fairy replied, never taking her eyes from the fire, "You are not the first to quail beneath my gaze."

The fairy stood, her many dark skirts swishing as she rose, undulating curiously in the firelight. She withdrew a small flask from her coat and strode to the side of the bed.

"Drink," she ordered as she uncorcked it and held the flask to Camena's lips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Camena looked at the flask strangely before shaking her head and backing away. "I'm not drinking it unless I know what it is. For all I know there could be poison in there!"

She eyed the flask and the stranger carefully, then she sighed resignedly, "Then again, if you had wanted to kill me, you would have done it before." She reached forward and lifted the flask back to her lips. Taking a deep breath she swallowed it all in one gulp. And it burned all the way down. Smashing the flask on the ground with a yell she coughed and glared at the dark fairy, "What WAS that?!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((post removed by author...see later post for explanation))

Last edited by MyleneFarmer on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"A tonic of sorts," the fairy replied, persistantly calm as the flask lifted from the floor to her outstretched palm, "To warm you and return your energy. Judging from the force of that irrational outburst, it would appear it has done it's job," there was a hint of subdued amusement in the dark fairy's voice, though her words carried a soft reprimand as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{First time RPing...ever...if you think I shouldn’t be here or something, just tell me...I’ll fly into a tree and fall on a particularily sharp rock :p . Psst...goofygoober!}

Shane Larksong is the local blacksmith and crafter. He mainly fashioned weapons out of stones, wood, leaves or whatever he could find without traveling too far. He also plays the clarinet, which is a family tradition. Just don’t ask him to sing...unless you have earplugs.

Shane has shiny, black hair; creamy, brown eyes and skin a delicate shade of tan. His wing is rather like a moth’s and can blend in with a tree except for the burn mark from a mishap during the days when he was an apprentice. He usually wears a ragged t-shirt and faded jeans...just rugged clothes that can withstand wear and tear. His sword of choice was a two-handed one with a blade consisting of twisting strands of ruby and granite. The only “magic” he knew was a series of lightning-quick blurs of motion...his sword in action.

To Shane Larksong, the only good consequence of a rainstorm was that they replenished his supply of sticks and stones to smith. For the moment, he was sitting on his “thinking stool”. He usually got his new weapon designs after sitting on it for a while. Out of frustration of not having an innovation, he looked out the window...and to his amazement saw a towering flower fall onto the ground near his cottage.

I could make tons of spears, arrows...everything with that! It just better not float away. He suddenly had the idea spark in his mind to tie it to another flower. So he retrieved his trusty grass rope and sword and out he went.

Shane had never like being out in a rainstorm, but if he had to he could easily dodge the raindrops or bat them away with his sword. Once he got closer to the flower, he noticed it had thorns all over. That meant it was probably a rose flower, which made for very good quality weapons. As he was about to chop them off, a wolf spider came out of a nearby bush...

Set by Maureen.

Back after at least half a year...Back on Neo too now...=P My account is amrinder11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ *glomps Mylene and datruelegend* Both were recruited by yours sincerely!! XD Haha, just joking, although it does have grains of truth in it ;). I'm just waiting for webkitty's reply, then I'll go on. }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((post removed by author...see later post for explanation))

Last edited by MyleneFarmer on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{~ sorry i haven't been posting, yes, it's ok for you guys to join. just kind of jump in whenever. Man, I have to get back to posting!!!!!!~}

Absentmindedly, Olivia hummed as she helped dry Ray off with some towels. "You poor thing. Why don't I give you a spare change of clothing so you can get out of that damp outfit of yours! Then, I'll just make you up a little bed on th ecouch, and I willl ask sweet Charlotte to go get your brother." before the boy could respond, Olivia had flounced off into another room, and brought back a large night shirt and some sweatpants. "If you need anything, I'll be right back."

-----------------

{~ok, i made my own curly brackets! I decided I wanted one more character, just for the heck of it, so here she is:~}

Name: Charlotte, or Lottie.
About her: She has brilliantly pink wings- a very pixie-type look. The wings are very funky and curly like those on this dolls: http://www.boomspeed.com/starlight/f11.gif Her hair is always in two pigtails, but is really long and straight. Did I mention it is light pink? She wears a pink leotard that is just a tad shade lighter than her wings, and a sheer light pink long mesh skirt for the ballerina-look. Her wide eyes are actually pinkish color, but are not scary at all. She is a kind neighbor of Olivia, and lives inside a large rock by the pond. Although the rock looks quite solid from the outside, inside is her large home and dance studio. The rock mansion has many levels, and even had an auitorium for performances. She herself lives in the highest crevice inside the rock, getting in and out through a small hole in the rock's wall. Although she is a ballet instructor, she is not strict, just very quiet. In her spare time, when she doesn't have classes going on, she plays her tiny flute to fill the silence in the great rock.

{~ will add more l8er!~}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((hi, webkitty, if you could post Soleil's response to Bee's entrance, I'd appreciate it greatly as I LOVE this RP and my character and would love to continue posting/RPing! thank you :D))

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Camena blushed lightly, "I'm sorry, the.. tonic... just didn't feel very good going down is all." She moved over by the fire and sat on a comfortable chair made of grasses, "So. How can I help you?"

((Ugh, so short...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Short posts happen with dialogue.))

"I do not require much from you, merely your natural talents, of which I'm sure you are most confident," she turned back towards the fireplace, gazing into the flames, before continuing.

"This storm, the wind and rains... they have come early this year, as I am sure you are well aware," she raised her head, bringing her gaze to Camena, the firelight reflecting eerily in her eyes, "But all is not well in the skies above. The rains tell a tale of fear, as if driven before a force they either do not know... or dare not name. Listen to the song, the whistle of the wind... perhaps you can hear it for yourself."

A peal of thunder above, punctuated her statement. The fire flared quite suddenly as another log caught flame, though it almost appeared as if it had been in answer to thunder. The dark fairy's skirts flared and undulated as if caught in a breeze, though of course there was no wind indoors. However Orlly did not appear overly concerned with the almost unnatural effects about her, keeping her studying gaze fixed upon the songstress in the chair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ haha, webkitty, I was just joking, you can use them if you want to! Although yours look really special as well, and I want to remain "unique", so to say (I hate conformation T_T) }

Ray watched as Olivia quickly flew into another room, returning with a large night shirt and some sweatpants, saying that she would ask a girl named Charlotte to go get his brother. "Who's Charlotte?" Ray asked, but Olivia had already left. He sighed -- Ray was a curious teenager, although he wasn't very social -- but guessed that Charlotte was probably Olivia's neighbour, or friend, anyways. Or perhaps even her daughter. He smiled to himself a little, he thought of that as unlikely. Olivia wasn't that old, and besides, no one had ever said anything about her having a daughter.

Ray glanced over at the clothes she brouht him: a large, red night shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. He grabbed the red on, flinging it to smoothen out all the wrinkles. Red isn't quite my colour... he thought, then felt stupid for thinking that. At least he had some dry clothes to get into.

He took his feet out of the basin and walked into the washroom quietly. He didn't know where Troy was, but if he was sleeping, he certainly didn't want to disturb him. He took off his belt, trousers and shirt and put on the other ones, then quietly went back to the living room, sitting on the couch. He looked through the window. It was getting dark; he hadn't noticed that time had passed so quickly. The sun had almost vanished completely, and stars were appearing, one by one... with shimmering sounds. Raymond smiled. He hoped Roy wasn't too overwhelmed with work, as he knew how much his boss disliked him.

{ will post Roy's later }

Last edited by Divine on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next