Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{[(Thanks, Divine. And yeah, I guess you did "recruit" me :P ...Now I just need to make sure my character doesn't act like a hermit :P )]}

This ought to be interesting... Shane slowly advanced toward the spider. Once he got close enough, he lashed out at the spider. Normally, he would have hit, but this is a wolf spider, and they can jump. So it did. If only my bow wasn’t broken. That’s when he realized he could use his rope.

So he held each end of it, and threw it over his head as if he was jump roping, except it went over the spider, too. Shane sharply pulled, therefore making the spider lose its footing and do a few splits. He took advantage of this painful position and whacked it on the side of the head, thus knocking it out. He didn’t like to kill creatures unless it was absolutely necessary. If only somebody could help me move it back into the bushes...

Set by Maureen.

Back after at least half a year...Back on Neo too now...=P My account is amrinder11.

Last edited by datrulegend on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((post removed by author...see later post for explanation))

Last edited by MyleneFarmer on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{[(I'd answer now, but I gotta sleep...I'll answer in the morning :P Sorry...)]}

Set by Maureen.

Back after at least half a year...Back on Neo too now...=P My account is amrinder11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{~ sorry about not posting about Soliel... tee hee having more than one character is a tad confusing! :D~}

"Here I am, sorry, Bee!" exclaimed Soliel, quickly coming into view. She had been in the washroom, and snooping around the apartment/house. "As you can probably tell, I, well, don't know anybody. Which means, that I... have no friends. And my brother-" she broke off, and pointed to the leaf on the floor. She read what was written on the leaf out loud to Bee.

Dearest Soliel,
I am your brother, Dai. You have never known me. But I do know this. If you find this letter, keep it safe, and remember what is written on this leaf parchment. You have never known your parents because they are dead. When they were killed by a forest fire, I carried you in my arms and left you in a tree, where you were warm and safe. I thought I was doing the right thing. I went back to find the bodies of our parents.

I made the mistake of forgetting to mark the tree you were sleeping in, and couldn't find you anywhere. But I knew you were safe. So I left.

When you find this, just remember, you do have someone out there, and I will find you soon. Don't bother trying to trust the wind to reply to this message. Just stay safe.

Your Brother,
Dai

She put down the letter, then continued, "I do have somebody out there, somewhere, but for now, will you be my friend?" Soliel's eyes were so full of longing, and question, that they blurred, and she could no longer make out the features in Bees face. "Please?"

-------------

Charlotte played her flute gracefully while balancing on point. Her studio was empty, and the rain alone on the rock was not enough. She played the flute in time to the now slowing-down raindrops, pirouetting and leaping while playing the sweet instrument. Her long pink hair floated gracefully behind her, along with her sheer skirt, and if someone were to see her they would probably think she was a talented pixie from a faerie tale.

Just then, her song ended, and Olivia Sweetheart burst into the auditorium. Quite embarrassed at her imaginary performance, she quickly put away her flute, and met Olivia at the door. "Lottie, dear, could you do me a quick favor?" Olivia asked.

"Sure, Olivia." she replied, taking off her point slippers and slipping on her everyday pink flats.

"You are just a doll! I need you to go to the store that young Roy works at, and tell him to come to my house straight away. His son, I mean brother, is currently under my wing, but I can't take him home." She said in a rushed tone. "I left Ray and Troy at home, and I need to get back to them."

Charlotte had already reached for her thick magenta coat. "No problem, Olivia, You know you can always come to me when you need help."

Relieved, Olivia flew off out of the rock, her bright wings and shawls quickly disappearing into the night. Charlotte then flew off in the opposite direction, in search for Roy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Bee continued to work on fixing her skylight, as the rain was picking up, and hardly glanced at the girl when she came back out. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Bee wondered what Soleil had been doing wandering around her apartment, but such thoughts were quickly lost as she noted how much better Soleil looked dry and rested.

She listened to the letter, her heart beginning to ache for the young girl. Bee quickly began to doubt that the girl had any place to stay, or anyone to care for her. Bee also doubted that the girl had had either of these things for quite some time. After she finished reading the letter, Soleil's voice began to waver and Bee stopped tacking up the waxed paper and looked at the girl. She was asking for nothing but friendship, when she obviously needed so much more.

What could Bee do?

"Of course, I'll be your friend," Bee said, her voice striking her as somewhat motherly (which for a girl of nineteen years who had never thought much about motherhood except as a dream of the distant future, was quite startling). She continued to look at the girl, although water was still intruding through the half-fixed skylight.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" Bee asked, wondering how on earth she could offer what she was just about to offer. But there was simply nothing else to do. She must offer. "If you do not, I'm happy to let you stay with me until you find your brother. I have to finish fixing this skylight and take care of this mess," she said, smiling and laughing a bit, gesturing to the bucket under the skylight, which was now slightly overflowing. "And my father is dropping by to pick up that cough medicine for my mother. But after that I'll be happy to fix up the living room for you, you can sleep on the couch, I have extra pillows and blankets and such."

Meanwhile, while she was talking of relatively unrelated things and busy with fixing her skylight, as she mentioned the cough medicine her thoughts strayed to the nice young man behind the counter...Roy. To be honest her thoughts had been straying to him every few minutes or so ever since she left his shop. It was somewhat alarming.

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Camena looked at the dark fairy worriedly for a few minutes. She then lowered her gaze, "You're right. I've heard that the winds sound different. I... I just didn't want to think that anything bad was happening." She sighed, "So. What do you think I can do?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{[(Back...sorry that I couldn’t post last night)]}

As if some higher being had heard his thought, a tired, yet hardy man walked up to Shane. He praised Shane for knocking out the spider. “Well, uh, thanks. Being a blacksmith and all, I do get to practice using my weapons...You look tired. You’re welcome to come in my house. You’ll have to sleep on the couch, but I do have extra pillows and blankets. I also could cook something up.”

{[(I think I killed it...the paragraph I mean, not the spider :P )]}

Set by Maureen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Charlotte made her way trough the dark garden, avoiding the sprinkling rain. Her wings were soon wet, but they were strengthened from her ballet, and didn't give out on her. As she flew to the marketplace, she could vaguely make out a person on the top of a large, (in her perspective,) cat. "Hello, dear!" she called up to the person, "Do you know who Roy is? Have you seen him?"

Being the person she was, she didn't realize that she was talking to Witchgirl. She quickly backed away. Who else would own a black cat? she thought to herself, boy, am I being a tad stupid at the moment! Before the Witchgirl could answer, Charlotte said, "I am sorry to bother you and your great feline." and she flew gracefully away.

On a bright day, she would have stopped to talk to her. But it was rainy, and she was on a mission. And, well... she had a tiny confession to make. Although her brilliant skills as a dancer has taken her far, she still has fears. Her greatest fear happens to be of cats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{ maybe you should post Soleil's too... Oh, and Req's away. EDIT: added a bit of history... Reread if you've read it already, please. I know I know, I always do this. }

Roy closed the door to the shop and headed for the underground tunnel that he always took. He walked close to the buildings; the majority of them had slanted wooden roofs, which were extended over the buildings, to protect against rain and carry the raindrops away from the main city. The shop Roy worked at was built in the same fashion.

He started flying, dragonfly-wings flapping furiously. It was late in the evening, and he hadn't made anything to eat yet. Maybe they could go out to eat, if the storm didn't grow worse. Then he wouldn't have broke his promise yet. He sighed. Everything was so stressful nowadays. Roy thought back to the days when his parents were still living. He had been going to school, and he had plently of friends. But suddenly...

His parents vanished mysteriously one day. They'd left a note, stating goodbye. Their bodies had been found 6 days later. Roy still had the note, hidden under a stack of papers in the drawer of stone beside his bed. He had to withdraw from school, so he could take care of his younger brother. He was only 15, and Raymond 10. Ray didn't know about the note though. I'll tell him about it one day... he thought. Ray had never seemed to have recovered fully from their parent's disappearances and deaths. When he did, I'll tell him, Roy promised himself.

His thoughts turned to the young woman he had met earlier that day, Bee. She was so pretty, he found himself thinking, then forced himself to stop as he spotted the tunnel up ahead. He had to concentrate or he'd never get home. He reached the tunnel, and he sighed in frustration when he found that it was clogged up. Just when he needed it the most. He should have left earlier. He sat down, tired, and his keys jingled in his pocket, making him realize that he'd forgotten to lock the door to the shop. Oh no, oh no, not now. Please! Why am I so careless today? Roy thought, as he headed back towards the shop at full speed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder where Troy went off too... Raymond thought, as he stared off into the distance, through the window. He certainly couldn't be very far. "Troy? Are you there?" Ray called through the house, his somewhat high, tenor voice echoing around the room. He shuddered -- even though he had changed, the water had chilled him to the bone, and his toes and fingers felt like ice. He walked back over to the basin of water Olivia had left for him and put his feet back in. "Troy?"

{ my mind isn't in quite the right frame for RPing right now, forgive me }

Last edited by Divine on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm terribly sorry, but I think I'm going to have to pull myself out of this RP. I'm just not...I don't know, feelin' it? I hope you will all forgive me for my intrusion. I'm going to edit out all signs of Lance. He had only interacted with one person, so it shouldn't mess things too much. Excuse me one more for my disruption of this lovely RP. It won't happen again.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{[(Aww, man. Now Shane's a poor, lonely man again :P ...Well, I'll post a little scene if I'm already here...)]}

After beating the spider, Shane is about to push it back into the bushes, until he realizes that Roy might be able to make use of it. For now he leaves it there and goes back to whacking off thorns. When that's done, it starts to rain again, so he ties up the flower and heads back inside.

Set by Maureen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{~ yay! I can post a quick one now...~}

Soliel looked at Bee, amazed that she asked her if she wanted to stay
at least for the night. And she was about to thank her for her
hospitality, then go off to spend her life's savings to rent out a
room, but this, this would change all that! She could stay in a warm
home with pillows and blankets, and in return she could make healing
potions and whatnot for Bee to sell. It was perfect. "Oh, that would
be just wonderful, Bee! As you can see, I have no place to stay, and I
am most definitely willing to pay you for tonight's rent in your
apartment. Then, tomorrow I will get out of your hair." she said all
in one breath. Her sorrowness that she had poured out while reading the letter was now gone, and she looked foward to spending a night with her new friend. She watched Bee try to tack the wax paper to the ceiling, then had an idea. "You know what would hold that together better than tacks?" she asked, tucking her short hair behind her ears. "Paste. If you you have the right materials I can whip some up for you..."

------------

For being only about 17, Charlotte acts very responsibly, and is often mistaken for an old, wise adult. Her mother brought her up well, but has been on her own for quite some time, determined to make it on her own. From teaching ballet lessons, and hosting many of Carmena's performances. But not only is she afraid of cats, but she hates traveling out in the open at night. At the next tunnel in the city, she ducked down into it and out of the rain. By next week, she would have to travel by air, for all the tunnels will close up by then. But for now, some were still open and running. Although the long hallways were sinking, she was still able to make it through towards the store. For her own pleasure, she did a few sumersaults and twirls as she made her way through the sinking tunnel. She decided to try a double shillybob, (a move she invented herself,) as she flew out of the tunnel. She was in mid-turn, when she flew smack into Shane. "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed.
{~ sorry if I messed things up!~}

------------

{~ well, don't have time to post about Olivia right now! sorry.~}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Very little really, and quite simple I might add," the fairy said, turning away from the fire and walking towards the shadows that flickered about the room, "You see, there are many forms of magic in this world. On the whole, it lies still, dormant... asleep. However, every so often, it awakens, and when it does.... it works it's mischief, most often within nature, so as not to disturb the natural with it's.... supernatural. If left to it's own devices, it may build, and build until it becomes unstopable. Such is it's nature. I seek to counter act this, before it is too late...."

The shadows moved about the fairy, seeking her, the firelight seemingly repulsed to bound about the room even more erratically. Another roll of thunder sounded from the storm, clearly not a force that wished to be forgotten. The fairy looked upward, at the roof of the dwelling, cocking her head to one side as if listening.

"But you poppet, you hold part of what is needed. Just a small thing, merely a trifle.... you'll never miss it," the fairy turned her head slowly, her deep purple eyes glowing in the shadows, "What I want from you is... your voice."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(( 0_o She reminded me of Ursula from the Little Mermaid...))

Camena's eyes widened and she leaped out of her chair, "What?!!" She stumbled backwards, trying to escape from the dark fairy. "No! I'm sorry, but you're not taking my voice... You, you.... Monster!"

She turned and ran out of her little toadstool house into the storm.

Aranea had been travelling for a while now. Her spider was scuttling quickly along the ground, swerving around puddles and dodging out of the way of raindrops. She was really close now, only past the small toadstool and she'd be there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{ omg! Ria is right. Aww... Mylene!! And RPing improves my writing skills. Today I wrote an essay and I was so proud of it. Last year I didn't RP and my essay were all bad =P. }

Roy almost flew past the door of the potion shop, his own momentum carrying his body away from it as he tried to stop. Panting, he twisted the silver doorknob--and just as he thought, it was unlocked. He entered silently. It was dark; he had doused the lights when he had left. Taking a small match from his jacket pocket, he lighted a white candle, illuminating the room.

Roy walked from left to right, trying to see if anything had changed. Thankfully, he had changed the sign outside the window, and no one had expected the door to be unlocked in the first place. He glanced at the potions that were left to pick up. Healing potion... wing medicine... white potion... growing potion... all there. He sighed in relief.

Roy headed towards the inside of the shop. He didn't expect to find anything or anyone in there that wasn't supposed to be there, but he didn't want to lock someone inside the shop (especially if they were a criminal). The dull light radiating from the candle fell upon different objects in the room as he moved it--the cauldron, the shelf of ingredients... Artur's office. The door was open, just a crack. I thought it was locked!! Roy thought, fearfully. Maybe Artur's come back? he thought. He almost sighed. If that really were the case, he would be fired. Gathering his courage, he took a few steps forward, pushing the door open with a creak.

No one was inside. Roy peeked around the room. On Artur's large, mahogany desk lay the recipe to the Angel Potion.

Roy took it up. Artur had been so careful about it. Smiling, he decided to do some more research. Artur would kill him if he took it, though. Consequently, Roy decided to copy the recipe. Taking out a quill, he carefully copied down all the ingredients and information about the potion. His smile turned into a frown as he duplicated the word "Umshu", but it quickly reverted back into the smile, as he thought, Maybe he would make it one day, and perhaps use it. Maybe it could save lives!

There. He was done. He'd copied the last word. Shaking his aching hand, he glanced outside the window. It was dark. Now Raymond would be even more mad with me, he thought, unhappily. I'll show him the recipe to the Angel Potion, I'm sure he'll understand. Maybe he could even help me do some research on it!

He stood up, carefully rearranged the sheets of papers on Artur's desk, and left. In the back of his mind, he wondered why the door was opened in the first place, but he supposed he was just imagining the fact that the door was locked. He reached the door, blew out the flickering flame on the white candle, and exited the building, making sure he locked the door this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raymond gave up on finding Troy after a while. He was probably sleeping in bed, and he didn't want to wake him up. It was a bit lonely, though, being in a house, seemingly all by yourself. Then again, he was practically always by himself at his own house anyways. He shiverred again. The cold had wore off, but it was still tinging his fingertips and toes.

Ray looked down through the hole (which was, obviously, intended for birds to come in and eat) of the bird house, to the sandy beach, which met the shallow waves of the pond. The singer, Camena, had headed there before. Maybe her house was there.

He blinked. Something was happening. Ray could hear her voice--Camena was screaming. Now she was running out of her toadstool, into the storm. He debated going and asking her what was wrong, but in the end, decided not to. He didn't know Camena too well, anyways, and he didn't like her much, to tell you the truth, and besides, he couldn't leave Troy alone in his house. He'd wait for Olivia to come back, and then he would tell her everything.

It was nighttime. Raymond's stomach growled, somewhat loudly. He wondered what was taking Roy so long? He doubted that he could fly back up to his apartment, anyways. His wings were weak after his ordeal with the raindrop, and he probably wouldn't have enough energy to fly up there all by himself. He hoped Charlotte (was that her name?) would hurry up and find Roy soon.

{ oh and ria, just because Ray doesn't like your character, doesn't mean I don't!! And I don't know what I'm planning for Roy exactly, actually! }

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next