Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((*chuckles* Aye, that was somewhat the intent. The moment was inspired by that delightfully wicked sea witch.))

"Impulsive," the fairy muttered to herself as the young songstress rushed from the house.

Casting about the dwelling, the sorceress stepped towards the fire, the shadows shedding from her as she walked into the light. Kneeling before the flames the fire lept and jumped, it's tongues licking forth at her streatched a hand toward their heated blaze.

She reached inside the fireplace, the fire licking about her hand and sleeve, but never touching or scorching either skin or fabric. Laying a hand on the living embers, she plucked one, still glowing, from among it's brethern. Bringing the red hot coal to her lips she softly blew, it's heat winding back into the fireplace to rejoin the flickering flames.

Pocketing the deadened ember she rose, looking about once more, "I shall return youngling," she murmured to the home, "Let us pray that you are ready when I do."

So saying the fairy turned and stalked up the stairs and out of the house. A moment later, the buzz of the wings of twin hornets hummed away over the toadstool, the wind catching and throwing the dark skirts and hair of the fairy, as a crack of lighting flashed across the stormy sky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Bee smiled at the girl. The change in Soleil's voice was entirely worth any inconvenience her staying in Bee's apartment might cause (currently Bee couldn't think of any, though).

"Well, if you'd like to make some paste, I suppose that'd be all right," Bee said kindly, "But I'm not sure if it will be good in the long run, it is raining hard and if any water seeps in, it might weaken the paste and such, as paste generally is not water proof..."

Bee knew the girl wanted to help desperately, to pay Bee back for her hospitality. But really, Bee didn't mind, her life was pretty regular (almost but not quite boring). She had already decided to refuse any reimbursement - she couldn't accept rent from Soleil! Especially for just one night. Of course, Bee didn't have the heart to tell Soleil this, she'd just refuse the money when the time came.

Knowing that her words regarding the paste would no doubt disappoint her guest, Bee continued her thought quickly, saying, "Although, it could be useful to hold the waxed paper in place while I tack it into the ceiling. Then I could get the tacks secure and properly placed and such. And the paste could act as sealant for as long as it lasts at least. What ingredients to you need, Soleil?"

((ooch, apologies for a slow response and relatively bland post))

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{[(Back...after too much homework from HS -.- I'd post but I can't think...used all my writing skill on my homework :P I need to interact with somebody, too...Anyway, just a warning, but I probably will be able to get on only during the weekends.)]}

Set by Maureen.

Back after at least half a year...Back on Neo too now...=P My account is amrinder11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ datrulegend, webkitty's character, Charlotte bumped into you, so you do have someone to interact with =P. Anyways, it's getting late for me and I have to finish an application, I will post later (tomorrow or later, depending on how much time I have. Actually, I don't have much time tomorrow because I have choir and then dentist. Maybe Wednesday, if I finish my application and I don't have to write too much for Lilac's RP. Anyways, I'm like writing an essay here, so I'll stop now =P. }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{~ I'm really sorry guys! I am like, drowning in homework, so I probably wont be posting again until friday. But if you are waiting on me to reply- just pm me and I will post again as soon as possible! Once again, sorry! :D ~}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{[(Thanks, Divine. Don't expect me to post often though...homework -.-)]}

Right before Shane gets inside, Charlotte knocks into him. "Hey. What's the big rush? Shouldn't you be inside with the rain and all?".

{[(dialog's too short...wah...)]}

Set by Maureen.

Back after at least half a year...Back on Neo too now...=P My account is amrinder11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Oh Shane, I am oh so sorry!" She said in a tiny voice. "I am looking for Roy, poor Olivia is up to her eyeballs trying to take care of her own boy and Roy's brother, Ray." Her cheeks were as pink as her hair, for she hadn't actually ever flown into a man before, nor said that much to a man at one time before. Now as she looked him down from head to toe, she saw he was wearing rather ragged clothing, but it suited him, made him look almost gentle,in a funny way. Charlotte had always somewhat admired Shane in a way- helping people get things they actually need. Unlike her, who only taught girls to dance. How helpful was that?

----------

Soleil almost smacked herself in the head. "No, don't bother, I won't make paste. It won't hold even if it is a tad bit moist." She sighed, then sat down again. Normally she was quite smart, but today, well, was a long day. "If you need me to, I will just hold it up while you tack it. Otherwise I'll just go to bed. I am very tired."

-----------

"So sorry, Ray!" exclaimed Olivia as she rung out her shawls and many layers of skirt. "Dear Charlotte should be back soon with your older brother."

Ray looked so lonely, and cold. Olivia had the sudden urge to pick him up and hold him tight in her arms. But before she could let herself do some foolish heart-warming guesture, she said, "Are you still cold?"

{~sorry- i gtg do homework. Olivia's post really stinks... :D~}

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{[(Wow...took long enough for someone to post again...thought it'd be dead by now :P )]}

"It's ok. I don't mind getting run into, unless I impale myself or something." Well, this could be beneficial to me, too... thought Shane. "Well, if you're going to see Roy, could you ask him if he needs anything related to a rose or spider for some potion? I found a rose, got attacked by a spider, knocked it out and hid it in the bushes. It's still unconscious...for now. I guess you'd better go then, but if you want to come back, I'll give you some food. Flying all that way has gotta make you hungry!"

{[(...This is what happens when you try writing when you're an insomniac...darn HS homework :( Bad, but at least it's not too short...I guess.)]}

Set by Maureen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm really sorry guys, but I'm going to have to leave this RP. I have way too much work to do lately, and I really don't have much time. Sorry again. :( ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

{[( :( This board is getting deader by the day...sigh)]}

Set by Maureen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((huzzah i live!))

Bee smiled kindly at Soleil saying, "Don't worry about it, it would be quite helpful if you could hold up the waxed paper while I finish tacking it up. Then we'll make you a place to sleep."

The storm was gaining strength and every once in awhile a gust of particularly strong wind would shake the whole lilac bush slightly. Bee wondered if her father would even try to make the trip out to get her mother's cough medicine. She hoped he wouldn't, it was getting quite dangerous outside.

Though if he didn't it meant her mad escapade in the rain had been all for nothing...or had it? She thought back to the potion thought with a flicker of a smile on her still cheerful face that was just beginning to show signs of exhaustion.

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ Ah, I haven't posted for such a long time!! So sorry, I've been busy and I'm not really in the RPing mood =[. I'll try to get an RP in on Monday, maybe

Omg, I haven't RPed in this RP for a month already!! -_- so sorry!}

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6