Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Cellar |Open!|
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||It's been along time since Shrew vanished and this RP died, but...it was a great RP, and it needs to live again. I've really no idea what Shrew had planned other than what she told me, so I'm taking it into my own hands.||

The Story

Many years have gone past since the downfall of the Trulian Kingdom. A war had broken out, leaving many battle-scarred, others beaten, and many dead. A result of the war was the Hugnim Monocracy. After the King of Trulia was banished from his lands, he formed this single-handed government, which forced his followers to be part of. The new rulers of the Trulian Kingdom were the attackers, a barbarious clan known as Redruss. Fortunately, this result had awakened the creatures in the cellar, beasts which none knew of. None in Trulia had been banished to the 'dungeons,' though as new leadership was brought and wild shouts rang through the halls, the noise and vibrations of footsteps had brought the creatures to their wakening. -In the 'other' section-

Gaining strength over long periods of time, the five Creatures used their abilities to break free of the cellar. The process had caused them to become distinct with personalities and 'powers,' for they had been given plenty of time to harness elements. Consisting of Darkness, Flame, Earth, Water, and Air, the Creatures were different and alike in many ways. They now seeked revenge upon the Redruss, longing to murder each of the men, for they had been awoken from their life-long slumber. The creatures were meant not to be seen, or known by the rest of the outside world. Their purpose would soon be found... -Post the word-

Over many years, the years edged on toward modern times. After the Redruss had died entirely off, powers of the Creatures were hearned farther, and they became immortal- on one condition. If the five were never seen again by humans, they could thrive on. The power of a man or woman's eyes brought a Creature pain, which brought them to a downfall in power. Living in a mountain cave in the ranges of Hukutt, the Creatures had migrated much farther South, where more humans dwelled. They were in danger, and the humans were looking for settlement in the ranges. -'DWAEF'-

The Roles

Darkness-Available
Water-Forest_Majesty
Air-Requiem (me)
Earth-Available
Flame-Available

Connections

Air-->Water
Water-->Earth
Earth-->Fire
Fire-->Darkness
Darkness-->Air

(meaning they're all 'connected', but the direct connections have slight control. Thus air has slight power over water. Veeeerrrry slight.)

Bios

Name (Keep them at one name. Like, 'Uhunte,' not 'Uhunte Nukuri' or something.):
Species (Must be half demon, half animal.):
Appearance:
Special Power (Cheesy, yeah.):
Heritage:
Other:

Please delete all perentheses and their enclosed text when you actualy post your bio.

Rules

>High RPing skills are expected. Unless you posess them, I ask you respectfully not to join.
>No mythical creatures (Dragon, Gryphon, Phoenix, etc.)
>Please don't use any animal twice, and try to use an animal that fits your Element somewhat.
>Please be active.

Me

Name: Tokiri
Species: Demon/Tigress
Personality: Impulsive, she tends to often act on her instincts as opposed to logic or common sense. Quick to anger and good on her paws. Her sly and confidant nature is underlined by her witty sarcasm and sharp, silver tongue.
[b]Appearance:
Retains the strict appearance of a tiger furre, though rather more tiger than humanoid. Powerful reverse-knee hind legs and large footpaws, adapted slightly to allow her to stand in humanoid fashion. Caudal elongated beyond the length of a normal tiger, providing for excellent balance. Her arms bend in the same way as a humans, and the toes of her forepaws are elongated for form hands, including the dewclaw, which forms her thumb. All of this is covered by a smooth pelt of dark orange fur, with the traditional petterns of black stripes.
Special Power: She has control over air and wind--to a certain extent. She can summon winds and breezes of nearly any power at will, and control the direction and force of existing winds. Since her element is connected with water, she can change the humidity of the air as well as having a slight (veeeerrryy slight) power over water.
Heritage: Yeah, like I'm telling you.
Other: ...dwaef.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Alfanso
Species: Demon/Wolf
Personality: Cold and withdrawn more, although he is friends with the others. He does not believe in asking for help and tries to do things by himself, he is not arrogant though.
Appearance: Tall and almost completely covered in fur. Strangely enough, although he has the darkness he is pure white. Powerful legs to run but small paws. His face is stretched and tight while his body holds lots of flesh. He is light-weight and has weak wings on his back. His arms stick out from his wings and his fingers are webbed as well as his toes.
Special Power: He has control over darkness almost completely. He can diminish all light in any place unless it is over half a mile in radius. His power can reveal the thing behind illusions and can detect lies and secrets. He can also meld into shadows, able to move among them undetected.
Heritage: [Coming Soon to a PPT near you]
Other: His life-long dream is to cover the sun in a dark blanket so it does not shine on the Earth.Dwaef

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Last edited by Inexistence on Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Inexistence wrote:
Name: Alfanso
Species: Demon/Wolf
Personality: Cold and withdrawn more, although he is friends with the others. He does not believe in asking for help and tries to do things by himself, he is not arrogant though.
[b]Appearance: Tall and almost completely covered in fur. Strangely enough, although he has the darkness he is pure white. Powerful legs to run but small paws. His face is stretched and tight while his body holds lots of flesh. He is light-weight and has weak wings on his back. His arms stick out from his wings and his fingers are webbed as well as his toes.
Special Power: He has control over darkness almost completely. He can diminish all light in any place unless it is over half a mile in radius. His power can reveal the thing behind illusions and can detect lies and secrets.
Heritage: [Coming Soon to a PPT near you]
Other: His life-long dream is to cover the sun in a dark blanket so it does not shine on the Earth.

||Ahem....re-read the first post, please. Until you fix it, you character shan't be accepted.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Arynnia (uh-rin-ee-uh)
Species: Demon/ Otter
Personality: A bubbly sort of furre, happy and optimistic. Her spirits are very high a lot of the time, and a smile often graces her face. Though seriousness can dampen her, she can be very commanding and a leader.
Appearance: Smooth brown, short fur, with large brown eyes. She is a happy looking otter, and stands straight and tall. Obviously not built for stregnth, but for speed- for she is petite and slim (for an otter). If you have not an inking of what an otter furre looks like: http://www.darknatasha.com/darknatasha/ ... erhead.jpg
Special Power: Can create rain, or summon it. Can control water- to make waves, whirlpools, etc. She can also shape water, and send it away in large amounts. She has a slight power over earth, though she has yet to discover what exactly she can do with it. She has some control over humidity as well.
Heritage: To be revealed....
Other: Dwaef

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Last edited by Forest_Majesty on Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Ansetia
Species: Demon/ Cat Pretty much a Nekoyasha "Ripoff, maybe"
Personality: Easy to grow a temper, she has a strong will and will press her opinion on to others until it burns, quite literally.
Appearance: She had white hair, flowing down to neck length, and a white tail. Her eyes are like slits, with the shade of amber. Her nose is the typical triangle of pink, and her paws has fur shaped like flames but otherwise she resembles humanoid, with pale skin.
Special Power: She has the power to manipulate fire, to make it grow and disperse, and to create an auric 'wall' that can shape the fire, meaning that she can wield the fire in different shape, like an axe or a sword.
Heritage: I can't spoil the fun, now can I?
Other: She is a dwaef, whatever that is o.0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ I seriously need to join this. (I don't know if I have high RPing skills though, please kick me out if you seriously think that they are not so good, k' Req? XD }

My bio
Name: Lukas
Species: Demon/mouse
Personality: Lukas feels that all the other creatures treat his species in an inferior way. This belief has made him stubborn, determined and strong-willed. Lukas is also protective as well, and to a certain degree, friendly. Most important of all, he is a born warrior, naturally strong and courageous.
Appearance: Being half-mouse, he is obviously small. Light brown fur flows down from his head to his abdomen, then gradually changes into dark brown. A silvery, but worm-like tail flows from his behind, and his ears are larger than a normal mouse, and almost humanoid in shape. His eyes, bright, but almost black, see far; his arms and legs are strong and long.
Special Power: He can mildly manipulate the earth- he has the power to mold the earth into different weapons. Stronger than he looks, Lukas can actually hold decent-sized weapons. He has a slight control over other animals and plants, as well. As well, he can cause a very small earthquake, but this requires a lot of energy, and so is dangerous using. Lastly, he has a very mild power over fire, but he does not know how to use it yet.
Heritage: We have heritage?

Last edited by Divine on Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Ohmigosh! I remember this RP! Twas so awesome! Except Dranzer's taken Fire this time :x And... wait a sec.... oh drat! Everything's been taken... no fair! :cry: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[I'll give you fire, if you really want it. I'd prefer Wind, so I wouldn't mind being some side character. Like Earth's animal companion or something.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Ria! -hug- You were so great as fire. Dranzer, if you do choose to give Ria fire (not that you have to; you did get there first) I'll let you have whatever side character you choose. Otherwise, Ria you can be a side character if Dranzer chooses to keep her Fire character.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[*Hands Ria the keys- I mean role of fire*]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(( *squeals* Thanks so much Dranzer, I really loved this RP, and it had died while I was on holiday :cry: I'm basically using the same character I had last time, 'cause she was so darn cool! ))

Name: Linia
Species: Banshee/ butterfly
Personality: Linia is very firey, and yet she is very graceful and admired among the 5 creatures. She is very dark, and very light at the same time, a mixture of emotions yet very dignified. She used to be more adventurous and outgoing, always getting into mischeif and trouble. However after an accident in which she injured the four other creatures she became solemn and stoic, always feeling regret and guilt. The only physical sign of the accident is her scar.
Appearance: Long orangey-gold hair which is tied into two round buns at the top of her head (think Sailor Moon style), bright golden eyes. She is very tall and wears a golden tank top with two black straps criss-crossing over the front, a black skirt which has a thick horizontal piece of fabric and many long jagged pieces dangling from this. She also wears a black fingerless leather glove on her right hand, a golden woven armband on her upper right arm, two brown leather arm bands on her upper left arm and a thin black bangle on her left wrist. Her outfit is complete with a pair of dark brown sandals and a black choker. Linia also has beautiful glossy wings stretching out of her back. They are black with patches of red, orange, amber, yellow and small spaces of transparent crystal. Her skin is flawless except for a long scar which stretches from the right side of her forehead, over the edge of her right eye, just next to her nose and down to the top of her lip.
Special Power: Can create fire ribbons and control fire in general. She can withstand heat and even lava. Because of her banshee side when she is really, really mad she can let out a piercing scream which can break windows and drive humans insane, or even kill them.
Heritage: Linia was always a strange creature, part banshee and part butterfly, however she appears almost human most of the time. Before she and the other creatures were locked in the cellar, Linia was a dancer at a small tavern in the mountains. She was famous for dancing with ribbons of flame and the other creatures have given her the nickname "Flame Dancer" because of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(Kay, someone let me know when a side optionis open?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[-smacks self- Didn't get here in enough time. Mehness. Have fun.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[You can always be a side char, Anubis *shrugs*, talk to Requiem if you want something like that :)]

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{ I will be away from Friday to Monday. As this hasn't started yet, no one really knows his personality, so can Lukas please not exist until Monday? Thank you! Oh, and if it starts today, I may have time to post ^_^ }

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next