Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Alright, I've sent PMs to you about side characters, let's get started!||

Tokiri stood upon the cliff, moonlight reflecting in her eyes and casting a silver sheen over them. Her figure was one of strength and rpide, sillhouetted clearly against the great full moon behind her. The cliff made a perfect meeting place; the pale stone dropping away beneath her feet, and blending into dense forest a mere 100 metres or so behind her. (think Pride Rock or whatever it is from the Lion king, but with a forest instead of the big cave)

Suddenly the silver sheen of her optics was gone; hidden as her eyelids dropped. She concentrated on the still, cool air, and gave a tiny twicth of her fingers; crooking them slightly as though beckoning soemthing. Slender ribbons of wind sprang into existence, dancing around her palyfully. She spoke into them, quietly murmurring the words which they were to hold. When she had finished; the same hand moved once more, though the fingers acted this time to form a shooing gesture. At that the breezes leapt away from her, each scattering in a different direction to carry her summons to each of the other half-demons.

Finally finished, Tokiri settled hersef gracefully on the cliff edge. One leg was raised, knee pointing upwards, while the other was curled beneath it. Cadal gently wrapped around as well; tip flicking every now and then. Soon the breezes would carry her summons to thers; they would be here soon enough. It was time to mount another attack; the humans were getting far too close to their territory. The scouting party tonight, though, would not find what they were after...

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Arynnia stood a yard behind the other furre, breathing slowly in the night air- she could taste the water in the air...a storm was due in the East in the morning she could tell. She felt the stirrings of magic in this other furre easily, she figured it was air- from the playing of breezes. Arynnia walked up a little closer, quietly still.

"Nice night, isn't it?" She broke the stillness softly, her eyes looking up at the large moon.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"A nice night..." the words rolled smoothly off her tongue, hanging in the air like a cool breeze. "Not for the humans..." At this a smile was provoked, fangs revealed; enamel gleaming in the moonlight. Just as quickly as it had appeared, the grin was gone,leaving no trace of its existence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Arynnia returned a small smile in that round, youthful way of hers. Her next words slipped off her tongue smoothly, like stones in water.

"The moon is a beautiful sight to see..." She looked at the full moon, and it looked back; reflected into her eyes. She surveyed the tigress, she was so elegant- so airy, so magical. Arynnia felt shy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alfonso felt the call, the winds whispering to follow. He allowed the ferret he was crushing in his claws free, he was needed by his companions. Melding into the shadows and following them to the winds location he looked upon the two beheld in front of him.

Returning from the shadows he spoke out in a low growl "What was this call about? I was just catching a little snack."

Noticing their distractive state, he looked up to see the very same sight. The moon. Instinctively, a howl escaped his mouth.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tokiri stood, muscles rippling under her sleek coat. She turned her gaze from the captivating moon, facing Alfonso. "You'll have no snacks to catch if the humans continue to press on our territory! They send a scouting party our way by the light of this full moon. Surely you wouldn't put your 'little snack' before stopping them?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Ah, I was not aware that the part was to be sent tonight. My apologies for the comment. They will not make it to our camp, surely they are not idiot enough to attempt getting to us. They will be dead before dawn begins, as I am sure we all agree."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{ oops, sorry Req, wasn't paying attention -.-". Seesh, you guys RP really fast. }

Lukas crawled in between different bushes, ears straining, listening carefully. The humans were getting way to close, and distant sounds of their voices reached his detecting ears. He sighed. Why did they always have to come near their territory?

Not that Lukas particularly liked the humans, but he was a creature of peace. He didn't like killing. He wasn't made for killing, anyways--he was just a little mouse.

Softly, he felt Tokiri's call--a little breeze, grazing his fur. He turned in the direction of the cliff, and headed towards there quickly, running there gracefully with his long limbs. It wasn't too far away, and before long, he had arrived.

"I am here," was all he said. He peered over the cliff and looked out to the moon, comtemplating.

Last edited by Divine on Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alfonso looked over to the mouse creature. "They will have to be killed tonight. Are you prepared to do so? We cannot allow them to see us. The pain is unbearable, as I well know. I still cannot believe the nickname they gave me when I was noticed." At this he chuckled quietly. "The abominable snowman."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Arynnia listened but did not speak, she smiled down at the mouse, her kind eyes smiling as well. She balled fist opened as she tried to relax in this rather tense night. Arynnia breathed in slowly, and when she breathed out the air seemed...cleaner....lighter, less heavy. She had to lighten the humidity- her sensitive magic was suffocating against the coming storm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lukas did not return the gaze Alfonso gave him. "They will not notice me. Humans eyes are not very precise, and besides, they are not the most observant creatures." He closed his eyes. He hated days like these, when they had to kill. The pain was, just maybe, from killing, more unbearable than the pain from human eyes were.

He formed a sword with the earth, and sharpened the tip with a rock beside him. The sword was much larger than him, but Lukas was a strong creature. "Let us prepare." He looked towards Arynnia, the otter demon, and smiled. She always seemed friendlier, unlike the other demons, he thought. He looked towards the moon again, entranced by its serene light.

{ I hate RPing so shortly, but oh well, I can't help it, there's nothing more to add.

EDIT: I'll see if I have time to go on tomorrow. If not, I entrust my character to Requiem. Please don't ruin his personality. Lukas is brave, stubborn, and determined, but peaceful. He's not antisocial, though. }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I'm so sorry, but this weekend is jam-packed full of stuff for me. And its late now, I'll try to post in the morning. If not, then after 12 tomorrow. Sorry again :roll: ))

((Edit: Okay, finally some time to post.))

Linia heard the summons from the Wind Creature, she was however, very busy toasting a bundle of birds with her flames. When she was done she carried them all on long sticks, enough for everyone to have one when she arrived. Smiling evilly, Linia approached the cliff and began throwing the birds up towards the other creatures like spears. Beating her large wings steadily she flew up the cliff face until she was parallel with the other creatures. "Sorry I'm late. I was making you all something to eat."

((Gah, what a horrible post. I'm uninspired.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ that was NOT uninspired. *kicks everyone for not posting* NEVER let an RP die! *sniffs* poor poor Star Kingdom... murdered!! Lol XD. THIS MUST LIVE ON! }

Lukas jumped away as a burnt bird flew towards him, beak nearly pinning down his tail. He glared at the butterfly creature with bright black eyes. It hit the ground, skidding against the somewhat rough rock. "Hey, next time, watch where you're throwing those things? And I can find my own food, thank you very much! You know very well that these birds are too big for me to eat!!" he said indignantly, practically shouting. He sat down, leaning against a medium-sized rock, which was, of course, large for him. Regardless of what he said, he pulled the bird towards him with his strong arms, ripped off a tiny piece of meat and ate it.

He was in a grumpy mood. He was always like this whenever they were in the prospect of killing humans. He sighed. As much as he liked battling, he never did like killing much. He tore off another strip of burnt bird and twisted it absent-mindedly, then stuffed it into his mouth. "I don't need your help, my powers of earth trump your powers!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2