Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:08 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jewellie nodded, and followed. They entered a cold, quiet corridor.

'Is it far from here?' she asked anxiously. It was not good for a maid to be missing for too long of a time, suspicions would arise and she would get into trouble. She had to get back to the kitchen as soon as possible. In the meantime, she had best think up of an excuse for her absence.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Somehow after retrieving Eo, this RP became lost in my mind. :) I have a post in mind, but I'll have to wait until the girls are asleep tonight to actually be able to concentrate enough to write it out. ;) lol))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Ooplir, getting up from his spot along the outer wall, once again pulled out his lute as he strolled the streets back towards the center of town. Ligtly plucking the strings as he walked, he kept his eyes open for anything unusual. 'I wonder what's new at the castle,' he mused, taking a left at the next intersection and heading for the formidable structure. 'Heck, I wonder if they'll even let me back in the frong gates.'

The thought of the rather hasty exit from the castle on his previous visit to it brought a wry smile to his face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Angara watched the two males talk across the hall. Berran looked at her at one point in the conversation and the kougra felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Whatever they are talking about, Berran doesn't look too happy, she thought. I hope everything is alright.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[I can't do anything if Meiou doesn't respond. Sheesh.]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(Sorry was rather hoping eo would post.)

She looked to her and spoke. "Not really jus stay close we dont need the gaurds knowing what im up to. " She then continued down the hall to an unmarked door and preceeded to open it up before goin inside and laying the lupe on the bed.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[If Eo doesn't post this will die.]

Jewellie scurried into the room, silently noting the location of it, and the overall layout of the room, the positions of the furniture, everything. When Jen gently placed the creature on the bed, Jewellie placed the tray of the still-warm food on a nearby table. She went to the Lupe, unsure of what to say or do.

Last edited by .:Glass Miracle:. on Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

.:Glass Miracle:. wrote:
[If Eo doesn't post this will die.]

Jewellie scurried into the room, silently noting the location of it, and the overall layout of the room, the positions of the furniture, everything. When Meiou gently placed the creature on the bed, Jewellie placed the tray of the still-warm food on a nearby table. She went to the Lupe, unsure of what to say or do.

(uhm Glass you might want to change that Meiou to Jennifer or Jen. Im playing a femme char this time around so the charecters name isnt Meiou.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Noted. Thank you for your short note. Waiting for Jen to respond to Jewellie. Or just do something. Anything.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She looked over at Jewlie and sighed. "Look you should proboly get back before you get into trouble. I dont want anyone else in trouble besides me if it comes to it. I jus rather be safe then sorry if you know what I mean." She looked back to the lupe and hoped she might wake up soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jewellie nodded.

'When the Lupe wakes up, do make sure she has some of the porridge,' Jewellie gestured to the bowl of still warm food and a lump of bread next to it.

'And if it has become cold by the time she wakes up, send it back to the kitchen and I shall see to it that it gets reheated.'

And with that, Jewellie curtsied, and exited the room, breaking into a run once outside. She had to get back to the kitchen - pronto.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8