Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Outside the castle there is a con-neopets, a tall green Zaffara who is trying to con people. An old kiko(yours truely) is suspicous of the Zaffar and then gets a vision of something terrible involving the Zaffar and the lute player that is following them))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jenny crept through the shadows following the shoyru captain she needed to find out as much as she could if she was gonna free this lupe and get it to work for the king. She so wanted to kill the captain but that wasnt the best idea for itd break her pact with the king and likely have her ending up in pacehall again. Although she was curious to know why exactly it seemed every one captured by the captain was thrown into pacehall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Bah, everyone forgot about my character. Are you subtly saying you'd rather do without? -.- If anyone would rather I dropped my character, just let me know.

Anyway, Angara, the Kougra, was going to meet Berran, a Blue Lupe she had been meeting with for almost a year, because he had sent her a letter and told her he urgently needed to see her. She bumped into the Grundo and talked to him a bit (offered him a job in her father's tavern). Then continued to the stables to meet Berran. He wasn't there because he was sent to check out the disturbance in the castle (the Lupe). The Captain in the stables (a skeith named Jardol) offered for her to stay in his office to wait for Berran to return. While in there, Angara found a parchment that was marked urgent and warned of a conspiracy to usurp the throne and that the current distraction was only a front for something much bigger that was going on. The scout that had written it had mentioned someone named Melthorp that wasn't to be trusted and who would make his move soon. Then someone was coming so she sat back down and the door started to open. That's where my character is right now.))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Sorry! We forgot you... no, I know *I* wasn't hinting at anything... Destination Imagination/Odessy Of the Mind rules, y'know- wait for a response and if you don't get one, jump right in! Sorry again... you seem to be having a tough time lately.]]
[[Ok... I figure it's time I make the Shoyru captain a char, he's more of a plot point than I thought.]]
Name: Carbollad
Appearance: Usually he wears glimmering, bright-burnished armor. His face, light green and unusually cruel-looking for a Shoyru's, stands out under his silver visor. A long, powerful green tain emerges from under the plate-armor skirt.
Position: Captain of the Guard, magistrate of one of the distant, unruly sections of the kingdom
Posessions: He bears many weapons, but not the least is his station which gives him quite a bit of power. He also bears a strange scroll which he hides at all times...
Other: He is pitiless, feigning respect and cooperation with those he would destroy.

[[Um.. something tells me I'm gonna be stealing this character a LOT more than I meant to. I'm gonna post something, hopefully involving Jasujo, but I'll probably just edit this- I can't post right now cause I'm exhausted.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Sorry, I'm my sister's maid of honor and her bridal shower is tomorrow. I'm still having trouble with the planning and the deadline is a little too close for comfort, so I'm a little on edge. You don't have to deviate your characters from anything you wanted to do just because of me. I just felt a little hurt when two people gave synopses of what was happening and everyone else was mentioned but my character. I have put a lot of time and some good effort into her and what's going on with her and it felt like I was being disregarded. Sorry for any trouble. :) ))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: Two steps forwards, one to the east and five south.
((Mega sorry for not posting for two whole pages but I was in france and forgot to tell anyone))

The zafara replied in a calm tone that any passer by would think they were just friends talking.

"There were twenty-one coins and its not nice to spy on people you know. I don't do it and I'm the lowest of the low at what I do."

As an after thought Alice added, "I'm also the best but a musician like yourself could never see how important that is to me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((You were in France lucky! Parlez vous francais?))

Karen was runing as fas as he could go. He hurryed near the alleyway where he last had seen the Zafara.

"Oh, I hope I am in time" Karen worried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
"Spy? I mearly walked into the alley to see you throwing around coins," said Ooplir. "I admit I followed you out of curiosity, but I left your coins as they were."

Ooplir paused his talking and concentrated on his music for a moment, then added, "Best at what, Incidently?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:38 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Don't have a clue what your saying in french as I can only speak eight words :())

"I am the best con woman in the land, wanted in sevral cities as different people. Oh and by the way if your simple brain dosn't know it a con person is someone who tricks others out of there money and other such items."

Swiftly pulling out her rapier Alice's voice and manner of speaking chaged dramaticly, "If a word of this reaches any others ears from thous toung then mine blade shall find its mark on yee's body with more certainity than the sun and moon changing places each day and night...."

Suddenly Alice's voice changed back to normal, "...Says Aehds."

((*Cough* Breath of fire four *Cough*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yeah I speack french. I said "Do you speak french?"))

Karen ran as fast as he could. He finally made it into the alley way.

"Stop!!!" Karen said as he lifted his can and whacked the Zafara in the back of her legs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
[[back of legs.... alley...? no offense robert2100, but i thought we were at the city wall next to the gate, sitting... O_o ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Okay. I'm back. Sorry for the absence, but there was a sickness in the family I had to take care of. I have hardly been on PPT at all. I have so many RPs to catch up on. *sigh*))

The door creaked open and Angara's heart thudded in her chest. A voice asked softly, "Angara, are you in here?" The kougra almost slumped off her chair in relief as the blue lupe entered the room. "There you are!" he said with a big smile on his face. Suddenly, a quizzical expression washed over him as he looked at the book she was reading. Angara looked down and quickly flipped it over, blushing.

"I wasn't really reading it. My mind was elsewhere," she closed the book, replaced it on the shelf, and stood up. "Berran where have you been? I've missed you so much! I thought I wasn't going to get to see you today!"

Berran grasped her paws and lightly kissed each one, which made the kougra blush even more. "There was a disturbance in the castle. A white lupe had broken in and threatened Princess Ruby."

"Oh, no! Is everyone alright?" Angara wondered if this was the distraction mentioned in the message. She looked away as her thoughts attempted to proccess it all.

"Yes, everyone is okay, except that lupe. She was taken to the Pacehall. Princess Ruby was only frightened. It was amazing how the lupe seemed to appear out of no where and pass all the guards like that, though." The blue lupe looked at Angara with concern. "What's wrong? Something seems to have troubled you."

"Berran I have to talk to you. It's about a message . . ."

"Ah, yes. The letter I sent you," the lupe beamed. "There is something I want to talk to you about."

"No, it's not that . . ." Angara was cut off as the skeith entered.

"There you are, Berran! Your little missy here has been searching for you." Jardol clapped Berran on the back and laughed boisterously, holding his stomach as it jiggled from his mirth.

"I'm sorry, Angara, but I must borrow your lupe for a second," he said to the kougra. "I need a report on what happened upstairs." The brown skeith looked meaningfully at the lupe and Berran nodded. It seemed as if they both held knowledge that they didn't want to speak of in front of Angara.

"But, Berran . . ." Angara started.

"I'll be back in a minute." Berran smiled warmly at her and lightly kissed her cheek.

"Alright. I do have something to talk to you about, though." She smiled back at him.

"As I to you," Berran said and winked as Jardol led him out of the room. Angara watched them talk as they moved to the other end of the wide stable hall. She could barely hear their voices, but couldn't make out anything they said.

"I wonder what is going on. Something curious is happening, something curious indeed," she said as she stood in the doorway to Jardol's office, arms crossed over her chest, and watched the lupe and skeith in deep conversation.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Not sure I was doing my own character justice. She was just kind of hanging there... :roll: )

The Eyrie landed, clacking her beak in annoyance. "I shall go where I please, and I wish to see what is happening." she muttered to herself, as noone was listening to her anymore. Trotting in, she gazed at the scene in slight amusement. A Uni, the Princess, she thought, was lying on the ground looking quite distraught. The Eyrie chuckled.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Oh, I thought you followed the Zaffara into the alley.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:03 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((That was someone else I think robert.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next