Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Ok, well I'm lost. Ignore my last few posts))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:42 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
(( actually, robert2100, you were pretty close... Ooplir did follow the zafara into an alley, but we ended next to a gate on the outer wall sitting on the ground next to each other, so if you want to take it from where Karen approached the two sitting, you really are ok as far as the story goes, just hard to hit someone sitting in the BACK of the legs ;) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(Eo post please. Id kinda like to continue this.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[You know, I can't do anything unless Eo responses. And if she doesn't respond soon this will die.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I messaged her about this and I've noticed that she has posted in other rps since. *shrug* I hope she decides to post to her own soon because this one was really fun.))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Oh my god. I'm SO sorry, I had no idea that everyone was waiting for me! I just needed a break... plus I'd been on a short vacation, and school's just started... my life is hectic right now. Also... ever get one of those times where you just have to take a break from something... like an RP or a drawing series or... something? Yeah...]]

*Another set of stairs followed, straight, long, dark and mildewed. The Lupe left a trail of small droplets of blood as the Shoyru, Carbellon, half-carried, half dragged the limp form. He passed a small place where a terrified-looking guard stood, motioning for him to pass, trembling and quaking all the while. "The Pacehall is no place for the living," the Shoyru thought, seeing how frightened the young guard looked. Coming down a long row of cells, many long-empty, some smaller, with fetters, or without a window on the door, he paused at one, opening the steel door with a horrible, loud, metallic creak. The Captain let the Lupe fall onto a pile of straw, and fumbled along the wall in the dark.

Coming to a thick metal collar, long bereft of its captive, he took out a small, complicated-looking skeleton key and unlocked it. Carefully he snapped it around the neck of the limp Lupe, and turned the key again. The chain running through one of the two metal loops at either end- the back one- connected to the wall, right below a window which was not in the door (although there was one there) - but one to another section of the underground darkness. A slight blue glow emanated from it. As Carbellan finished chaining the Lupe to the wall, the eerie blue light grew from the window, and a horrible rushing sound came towards it. Abandoning all pretense, Carbellan shielded his eyes, running out of the cell, shoving the key in his pocket. He slammed the door behind him and locked it, still hearing the sound of rushing, and a faint shrieking call.

Heart pounding wildly, the Shoyru Captain ran, passing many empty cells and the guard, who was now kneeling with his head in his hands, crying. Up the damp staircase, out of the dark! If anybody was coming his way, he did not know... but this he did know. It was rumoured by the guard that the blue light chose who it would devour- and unless his terror was baseless, it had chosen him.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jewellie brushed past by the Shoyru Captain as he ascended back to the ground floor, careful not to spill the contents of the tray. With an air of dignity and importance, she cleared her throat at the guard standing at the entrance, who immediately made haste to open the door to the dungeons. Jewellie descended below, shivering slightly at the eery blue light, looking around for the cell the Lupe was trapped in. Finally, she located the cell. The Lupe looked...injured. Jewellie knelt down and sat the tray of broth and bread next to her, her hands wrapping around the cold, steel bars as she softly called out to the creature.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She slipped past Carbellon but not before swiping that key. She maybe an assassin but still that was a form of theif. She quickly made her wa into the Pacehall shuddering it had been years since she was in here for something similer to what the Lupe had tried to do. By the time she arrived she found Jewellie there trying to feed the Lupe. "Shes not gonna be hearing ya. Shes out cold right now." She opened the steel door and moved to the lupe where upon she took out that complicated skeleton key and began to unlock the collar. In the lupes state if she stayed here much longer she wouldnt live.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[O.O Pelennor... vibes... *twitch* Heh... but then, that's just me.]]
*The Lupe moaned softly in a vauge sort of manner as the slight pressure on her throat the collar gave was released. She slid a little down the stone. Awakeness started to pull her slowly back.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:47 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

she quickly scooped up the lupe and started to carry her from the cell."Not a word about me doing this to anyone understand?" she said to Jewellie before turning away from her and heading for the way out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Okay, because I am totally confused at where I am right now, I'll just be right outside of where Jewellie and them are...)

Amdir looked around, searching for the Lupe. She cocked her head, and heard 'Not a word of me doing this to anyone understand?' She clacked her beak lightly, and sat down. This is where the Lupe was.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jewellie looked on as the Lupe was being carried away. Sighing, she picked up the tray of food and followed the creature carrying the Lupe. She was also secretly relieved to be getting out of the Pacehall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She carried the lupe up into the area jus before the pacehall an set her down as she waited for Jewellie to come through. After which she would shut the door and look around for a place to take the lupe. This lupe had really taken a beating from those gaurds worse then she had taken from them when she first came here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jewellie scurried back onto the ground floor, taking care not to spill the broth she was carrying. She stopped upon exiting the dungeons.

'Where to now?' she asked.

[Bleh. Sorry for this three-sentence post...kind of out of ideas at the moment.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:29 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She sighed and looked around for a moment then to Jewellie. "The only safe place i can think of is my quaters and thats because noone even thinks about taking a peak in there. Well lets get moving before im found out as the one responsible for doing this." She waited for Jewellie and started down a corridor.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next