Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He couldnt help but chuckle as the figure began the story. He grinned after hearing it. "Nice one. Could of made up better myself but nice nonetheless. Im Meiou Bunny and you have an aura of mystery about you but for some reason I also sense an aura of famailarity about you."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai glanced over at the thin man who had claimed the two things reaching out for the items in her hand. She fixed him with a murderous, fiery stare just as she had done to Cierra for a few seconds, but then released the dagger and noose, dropping them into his outstretched hand. If he immediately started to attack the lot of them, she was confident that she would be able to escape without much effort. And if he had been a skilled killer once with these weapons, he wouldn't be able to do much in this starved state.

Last edited by _jade_em_ on Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae shifted a bit, uncomfortably, bringing some attention upon herself with the twitchy movement. This was all a bit violent for her taste, with the murderous weapons. She listened carefully to what they all said, and was hidden by shadows, her fine gown twinkling in the light occasionally.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Familiar, eh, Meiou? Now PMing ye for ways this could be possible! ;)]]

The masked one merely shook his head, holding the terrible artefacts with a reverence reserved typically for the holy. "Familiar?" His tone was strange, more confident and somehow ethereal. "I do not see why..." This, tenser, as if it did not truly belive itself... he turned the noose and dagger over and over again with long, leather-clad fingers and began to hum-- then sing.

"These are my friends.
See how they glisten?
See this one's shine...
how he smiles
in the light!
My friends!
My faithful friends!

Slowly, he lifted the weapons to one pale ear, all the skin that showed, and sung in exultation:

Speak to me, friends...
Only I listen.
I know, I know
you've been locked into light
all these years!
Like me, my friends...
Well, I've returned
To find you waiting!
Home... And we're together..
And we'll work wonders..
Won't we?

Rest now, my friends...
Soon I'll unfold you.
Soon you'll know
Splendours you never have dreamed all your days!
My lucky friends!
Till now your shine was merely silver...
Friends, you'll soon drip rubies...
You'll soon drip precious
Rubies."

His song-- no, his voice-- it was and was not magic! Like a chorus of angels and yet so dark, so evil all at once...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae eyes widened slowly as listening to the music, for it was the strangest, most beautiful, and most menacing thing she had ever heard. The music poured slowly over her like some rich syrup as she edged closer, her skirts rustling in the night, making a strange sound with the strange music. Rae lifted her eyes, rather entranced to the strange music, and strange person- and the song seemed to make her heart beat softer and harder. At the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As the prisoner sang, the feeling came back into Eila's limbs. Yet she felt no more desire to leave. The masked man's voice filled her with a dark comfort, somewhow, and, more powerfully, with intrigue. He would give her no answers, likely as not, but all the same, that voice...

And surely one of the others knew something. Eila did not recall seeing them before.

"For his dress, you'd expect him to be better fed," said Eila clearly. "I had always thought, well, that wealth is health."

Wealth is health - the newest watchword of Lucretia. A pity that her garb would arouse suspicion.

[If you want to get involved in this subplot, PM me for pertinent background that you would know if you knew that Eila was testing the waters.]

[EDIT: Eo has told me enough about the RP's intended course for me to realize that a character like mine probably won't work. However, what she's told me gives me a good chance to quit the RP ICly if I haven't found a good reason to go along.]

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Well, um... dang. Now I'm going to have to make a dramatic post based off of 'wealth is health'. Anuuuubis! Where are you? I'd have thought this relevation about Erik's 'friends' was interesting enough, or at least his snide sarcastic story!]]

The skeletal figure in his robes, who save for the mask and shining black hair could easily have impersonated the grizzly Reaper himself, did not even turn to face more fully the impertinent one who commented upon his gaunt seeming frailty. "Stealth is wealth. To be wealthy only means to have escaped justice... and those who meet it are seldom either in good fortune or fate at the end." The eyes, now unseen, such terrible black holes, fixed upon Rae... a strange sound, burbling like laughter, sounded from behind the mask. "No indeed..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(dont mind anubis. ill poke her when i see her next to get her to post. heh.)
Meiou listend to this intently though his thoughts were elsewhere. Why was it this charecter was so damn famailer to him? "I still swear i know you from somewhere. I jus wish i could remember where."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae felt an ice tingle throughout her entire body, the strangest feeling was over her. She was being watched, wasn't she? Rae could hardly tell, but a dark feeling, a fleeting shadow glimpsed within her mind, and breezed over her like the swish of a cloak upon her legs and navel. She felt so small, so confused, and so utterly cold. Her heart seemed to freeze with the strange laughter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Meiou wrote:
(dont mind anubis. ill poke her when i see her next to get her to post. heh.)

[Eeeep! I'm here!

Sorry, Eo. School has made me a waaaalking zombie. o.o It makes me wake up early. :cry: But I'm here, yeah, I'll try to post... ><;;]

Cierra listened to his tales with a scornful look upon her face. He had no reason to be mocking her like this, when she had offered him all she had - her friendship.

She turned her back on the man after he'd finished, and heard the question asked - but she began to walk, passing Menai - but she heard a dull thunk and turned quickly - Menai had given the noose and dagger to the man.

Cierra folded her arms, standing next to Menai as the man began to sing. When he stopped, and when he'd explained about how 'stealth is wealth', or some suchlike nonsense, Cierra said, "So these are your friends?" It was a scornful voice - now she was mocking him. She was becoming less and less amiable to the prisoner as the day wore on.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hunching slightly, the fading light of dusk shining nonetheless off the golden-painted grimace upon the black mask, he nodded-- far less nervous with vast skies and winding roads about him, even with so many pairs of prying eyes. "Yes," he stated solemnly, sadly. "They are." At once as he fell into darkness, the yellow gleam ignited once more, flicking from Rae to Meiou-- "And as they and no other have or will ever be my friend, I do not know why you insist on posing as one who knows me!"

Yet it was with these words that the piping nervousness returned-- he did not belive these words, indeed, the dark one knew exactly where he might be recognised from, and the type of people who would recognise him.

He sincerely hoped the rabbit was wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[-wonders idly if Eo's lovely, very sociable character (=P) was talking to Cierra-

-assumes so-]

"Me? I am posing as one who knows you?" Cierra narrowed her eyes, and then followed his gaze to Meiou. "Or him? Because if you're talking to me, it is apparent that I do not know you!"

Cierra certainly didn't recognise the man, and wondered why Meiou might recognise him. She leant back against the alley wall.

She had wanted food. Warmth. Comfort. She had stumbled down here, and found a prisoner. The rabbit had freed a condemned man.

Something wasn't quite right here.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

With a small sigh, the angry yellow gleam like demon's eyes faded once more with the return of the fading light. "I mean the rabbit, who insists I am so familiar!" And it was there, in his voice: fear... not of the people, not out in the open, but of the prospect that he might, indeed, be known.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The rabbit chuckled and grinned eyeing Erik. "Whats the matter afraid I do know you? Well I must say I never thought I would run into you again Master Erik or should I call you by the other name you were called back then." It had only jus struck him as to who this person was and boy was he cracking up at the way he was nervous about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Aaah! He called Erik Erik! He must've met Nadir, eh? Mmm. (Oh man, when Requiem gets back... :oops: ) And the name he was called 'back then' would probably be in Chinese or something. But let's use English for simplicity-- he'd be Master Blackmask. ]]

Erik-- if that was, indeed, his name -- froze. He had been wrong; he was known, but not at all in the way he knew and feared. Certainly nobody who knew him then would refer to him so respectfully, or indeed as a creature any higher than a slug... when had he been a master? Perhaps it was a cooincidence?

Oh, who am I kidding. How many men go about in cloaks and masks with my name? My name-- how does he now that? It was the use of his name that made Erik freeze so suddenly. He himself had not spoken it for years, not heard it for longer... how many pains had he taken never to give that name? It could be excused, therefore, his shocked incredulity as the words hissed forth from behind a red flap of cloth where his mouth should have been:

"Who are you?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next