Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I'M SPIDERMAN!

Sorry, too much of reading Eo's posts, and The Bill. XD]

Cierra had nothing to say to this man, the prisoner - Erik. It was obvious, from his reaction, that it was, indeed, his name. He had not posed the "Who are you?" question to anyone yet, but he had now. That, to Cierra, was a sign that his name was, indeed, Erik.

She watched Meiou with interest, and Erik with amusement playing on her lips. She found herself thinking she was glad that Erik was uncomfortable. He had made her feel like that several times, and now it was his turn.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He smirked and chuckled. "Meiou Alexander Bunny Sir. Still as mysterious as ever I see. Well it took me a couple years before I managed to find out your real name but back then you had me calling you Master BlackMask. "

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Silence. Erik seemed to be racking his brains for the name--

"Bilge-bunny," he muttered. "Among the lower-downs... You never could get your footing straight, could you? How on earth did you get here-- how did you find that name? Last I knew, you were set to sail for..." A pause, and a groan. "The middle east. Of course..."

Standing straight again, Erik's went silent, unseen eyes darting to and fro like a wolf's. There truly were too many people... and now they knew his name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He chuckled. "Oh yes I never could back then. Ive learned several things since then. Yeah I went to the middle east stayed for several years before starting to wander. It was then I began searching for you. Asking people where I could find BlackMask was like asking if they had the black plague. I finally managed to work my way into a theives guild where I managed to get my answers. Found out who you were but not where I could find you. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This seemed to grow more and more strange to Erik-- 'Bilge-bunny' had indeed gone to Persia, perhaps even to the very palaces where he himself spent years and rosy hours but he had neither known nor asked the one person who could thinkably know of Erik... A thieves' guild? When had Erik been a thief? Certainly not for years, since before even the hours in Persia... What type of people would frequent a theives' guild and would know him?

The answer was obvious and accompanied another mournful grown. "Gipsies."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(well seeing as noone else is posting)

He shook his head looking at Erik. "Wouldnt of happend if you hadnt decided that i needed to 'sleep'. I mean really was I that bad?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:54 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[nooo. o_o It is dyyyying.]

Cierra looked from the rabbit to Erik as they spoke. She found herself wondering exactly what was going on here. She narrowed her eyes, and decided to speak. "Excuse me," she said, almost harshly, but not rudely, "would you mind explaining what is going on?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Oh bloody...
Sorry about that, folks. I posted after Meiou, but apparently the internet went out or something, because it obviously didn't get through. So, um, thankyou for PMing me, because I haven't been on PPT for a while... school is murder.]]

"What is going on," the dark one hissed, back still to the wall, "would seem to be a reunion... Student to teacher -- ah, but what else have you been learning?!" He cried with a sudden ferocity and despair, but kept his head turned to face Cierra, as if he feared the answer from 'Bilgebunny'. "Tell me," drew forth the at once haggard tones from beneath the mask, "Are there gipsies here?"

[[I love that spelling. Mmm.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(ah. I figured you would of posted sooner. I knew it had to be something. Anyways glad your back. jus thought the pm might grab yer attention back here)

He crossed his arms. "Lots of things. If their here it's news to me. They go where they wherever they want. I jus happend to be passing through town for a place to stay when I came across you.Mere coincidence I assure you." He didnt seem any happier to see his old master then his master him. Meiou had liked him way back when and had been looking for him for awile but hadn't actually thought he would find him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((-stomps on school- Sorry I haven't been posting lately... =\ First of all, I just got Susan Kay's book, and I've been reading that, and second... school. =/ And now I've not a clue what to do next. Hrm. Any ideas?))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Though fear wanted to command Rae back, back within the shadows, back within her home and the gentle night she thought she knew. She stepped forward. The odd moonlight illuminating her beautiful features and wealthy gown, her long hair quivering in the breeze. Rae looked at them with wide eyes, that asked questions only her heart knew but most of all, she wanted to know who were they all and what were they all doing. For, she had almost no clue.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6