Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

{ sorry for not posting, the day before my internet was down for the whole day and then yesterday, I had too much homework and not that much inspiration. }

Clien smiled, "I'm Clien." He headed towards the cupboard, taking out some glasses. "Son of Raynault's elder brother, Renault," he added. "Shade has told you about Raynault, correct?" He laid the glasses on the table, and then closed the cupboard. "Hey, let me help you, I'll take this up to your brother." Clien headed up the stairs.

Shade faced Caress. "What happened while I was gone? It was all so sudden..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Deepest apologies to all. My blasted laptop decided that it didn't get along with my harddrive, and is rejecting all attempts to be repaired. As soon as I get replacement parts I'll be posting regularly again, until then my schedule will be... erratic, to say the least. Once again, deepest apologies.))

Upon reaching the other side, Darin took a moment to look back upon the crossing they had just passed. From this side he could see more clearly. The gully was certainly treacherous as Terran had said, almost ominous in a way. The boy's eyes narrowed, somthing about that crossing hadn't seemed entirely ordinary, something there was amiss...

His train of thought broken as his dog nudged him with a cold nose, prodding his master to follow their guide. Darin turned from the gully lifting his staff and setting out to follow Terran. Yelgan paused, watching his master go, before casting one last glance into the shadows of gully and sniffing curiously... wondering what had interested his master. Finally he too turned from the dark ditch. The boy he traveled with had always been a bit odd, attune to things that even Yelgan's own excellent senses could not detect. The gaurdian in him made note of the curious disturbance, before turning to follow the two humans, heading towards the twinkling lights in the distance.

((Eh, filler post... though it may yet be of some consequence.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caress nodded. "Thank you, Clien."

"What happened while I was gone? It was all so sudden..." said Shade.

Caress looked at Shade for a short while, then said, "Tobias was attacked by ... a man. I don't know why ... but when I came here Tobias was wounded on the floor and the man came up to me and acted like he was about to kill me too, but then he just suddenly drew back, cast that bubble, and then ran off."

She bit her lip, a worried crease between her brows, wondering if she should tell Shade that she thought the man had been her father.

[Bah, crap-quality post -.-]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((hi all. wow it has been awhile. I apologize profusely...starting six classes in the fall quarter, auditioning for just about everything theater/music/dance, AND getting sick is not a good idea. LHW and Divine, you may work on the second characters you mentioned awhile back. When you find it appropriate, please post their bios (and do so before incorporating them too much in the RP). You keep asking me about Saint Helena, Divine, what exactly are you referring to/asking? let me know. and sorry that I STILL have not answered that question. all of you are beyond forgiven for missing days and being unable to post and such - I've been the worst of anyone, really.))

Coralie and the lands surrounding it had now been under the cloak of the night for a decent stretch of time. It was a bright night, relatively cloudless, the moonlight streaming through the hills, valleys, streets, forests.

Ristalia had completed the brown cover, which was drying in a special clay oven in the rear corner of her back room behind the main shop. She had carefully hand selected each page of the thick journal for quality and was now finishing the final stitches of the inner binding. Her handiwork was relatively flawless, the stitches perfectly spaced and sized, made with durable binding thread that she made herself.

She used a secret method for making this thread that had been passed down through the elves, and her family in particular, for centuries. After she affixed the sturdy, thick cover, made of a board like substance made from paper products. This too was created by way of a method that had been passed down for centuries. Planning on stretching the cloth cover over this in the morning, Ristalia stretched briefly and shuffled upstairs.

She gently snatched the original journal from the counter as an afterthought, figuring it would be safer upstairs in her private quarters. She knew the young man set quite a store by it. In fact she now wondered why he ever left it with her...

((sorry for a fillerish bland post. before I left for collge, I kind of separated myself from other chars, just in case what happened (me falling off the the face of the PPT planet for awhile) happened. it's going to be interested getting back into the plot. huzzah!))

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{ sorry, I have no time to RP today but I will respond to Lilac. What I'm asking is that, is it ok if Saint Helena takes the role of the divine being? (sort of like god, I suppose) This sort of doesn't make sense, I don't know much about saints and all but then, this was what happened in Fire Emblem, so XD. }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

( i was wondering why it sounded so famailer)

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:41 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

(Cousin's house! This RP seems to be developing at a remarkably slow pace, which is ironically, good for most of us and our once-a-week availability of a computer, with me with no internet, one of us recently in a move, college, and just random busy-ness. Not much of a fast one-post-a-day rp XD. Ah well, I still enjoy this)

What kind of silly person needs a signature?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((mm, but I intend to push it into a quicker pace as soon as I have a job and am no longer attending meetings during all my scheduled breaks during classes. Probably in a week or so. Aah. Um, Divine, if you don't mind, I'd kind of prefer that you steer away from the religion side of things...if you could keep it vague or avoid it all together I'd really appreciate it. if you have further questions PM me =) sorry about that.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{
Lilac~The Fainting Queen wrote:
((mm, but I intend to push it into a quicker pace as soon as I have a job and am no longer attending meetings during all my scheduled breaks during classes. Probably in a week or so. Aah. Um, Divine, if you don't mind, I'd kind of prefer that you steer away from the religion side of things...if you could keep it vague or avoid it all together I'd really appreciate it. if you have further questions PM me =) sorry about that.))

But light magic has to do with religion -_-.

Nevertheless I will try to keep it less =).

Will edit this post for RP, please check here later. }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Once again, I apologise. I have been severely unactive in this RP, and I have a little more time. I am going to go back and read every post after my last one, and then edit this with RP to get into the plot.

Wish me luck. -.-;;]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(Sorry I haven't been here the past few weeks. I had to balance a lot of things, like school and sports, and i couldn't find time to post. If I can, just please give me a day so I can catch up and start posting again.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:29 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(dont fret guys. Even shes been juggling alot lately. So im sure she wont h old it against you if take a lil time to catch up. )

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((an executive order from Lilac: no more purely OOC posts (after this one, mine). If you are worried about not posting but still don't have time to make a RP post, PM me. Like Meiou said my life has been madness and I've missed days upon days, so I'm not really going to boot anyone out right now as I've been among the worst offenders to the post a day rule (guideline ;)). I just don't want the thread to fill up with messages like these. Take care everyone.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Lilac, short concern. My character is somewhat religously based. There's no actual worship stuff or following that involves him, but his character is rooted in the nature of divine presances, and the occasional prayer to "the gods". Is that going to be a problem?))

As the pair caught up with their guide, Darin stopped and looked up at Terran.

"I assume those lights indicate that we are close to your inn?" he asked calmly.

Yelgan strode out before them, gazing out at the lights, before sitting down, ears and eyes alert, the very picture of a vigilant watch-dog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

{ I am SOO sorry I haven't been RPing for the last 4-ish days or so (especially to jade, you must have been so bored with nothing to do). I have been dreadfully tired (it was my best friend's birthday yesterday and I was doing everything... drawing a card, writing a poem, writing another card, and buying her present). I'm still tired today, but not as much as yesterday. }

Shade sat down on a chair and rested the side of his head on his hand thoughtfully. "Well, it's clear that whoever attacked your brother was very specialized in Dark Magic. Your brother doesn't have any enemies, does he?" He paused for a moment, and then sighed. "I wonder where this prophecy thing is going to take us. It seems to make our lives so much more important and complicated. I wish we could just live normal lives and not worry about anything else."

At this moment, Clien descended down the stairs. Shade faced Caress and said, "Listen, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I'm so exhausted after all that's happened today. And we need to get back to my tutor."

Clien nodded and opened the door. The two of the silently dissolved into the night outside.

{ probably one or two more posts after this one and I'll be done for this day (as in, day in this RP). }

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next