Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Apologies - I had been working on a -huge- project for history and couldn't think of what to post, and then this weekend my parents took me somewhere.))

Terran watched the other boy closely as he could manage for awhile after leaving the gully. Yes, the boy -- and the dog as well, though that didn't surprise him -- had noticed something. Or at least felt something. But it had been after dark - it was no matter. The boy could have been the paranoid type, and the dog could have picked up on his feelings - but Terran didn't think so. For the short time he had known Darin, he had learned that they probably weren't that type. And the boy, to Terran at least, hadn't shown much sign that he had noticed anything. But then, you never knew, did you...?

The thought circled his head, along with others, surprisingly dark for the stable boy's mind. He frowned, thinking, and almost didn't hear the other boy.

"What? Oh, yes. That's my Inn. I'll take you inside - I can check on the horses later."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12