I, Lord Rhinestone Cowboy III, puppy-slap at you with my spear of ingenuity. Mischief and mayhem ensues.
Topic locked

Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:10 pm

||Whoosh! Req has arrived! Is she too late? If not, I'll post a bio, but....a lot of people here already (maybe a bit too crowded for my liking) so if you want it closed, that's fine too ^^||

Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:14 pm

Persa eyed Par Felahn with distaste. She had never cared much for the man, though she knew some people considered her in much the same fashion. Ignoring his words, she turned to the others, her control shattered. With a slightly quivering voice, she turned to the strange woman and asked,

"What was that thing, and why was it after you?"

Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:30 am

Ray continued walking round the door when he saw the group of people that he assumed had taken donw the beast. Well, some of them were leaning against the wall trembling. He frowned,
"Hey, what just happend here?" He asked.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:32 am

Josh blinked. A lot of people were arriving here, under the strangest of circumstances, and some of them seemed to know each other. Josh kept his mouth shut. He didn't know what to say - he didn't know what to do - and he wasn't wearing any shoes or socks.

He must look like an idiot.

[Yay for weird posts.]

Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:53 am

.:Requiem:. wrote:||Whoosh! Req has arrived! Is she too late? If not, I'll post a bio, but....a lot of people here already (maybe a bit too crowded for my liking) so if you want it closed, that's fine too ^^||

((Of course you are not too late! :hug: Sorry for the disappearance everyone. I got caught up in the Lost Desert Plot. lol I will post with my character soon.))
Topic locked