Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Quara (Open)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

She slipped on loose dirt as she reached the mouth of the cave. A tiny scream escaped her lips as she looked behind her in fright, while pushing herself up and continuing with her flight. Here and there she ran, dodging boulders, branches, and leaping over streams. She almost lost her balance crossing a small creek, but jumped to the otherside. She tried to stagger her path to confuse her pursuer. As she went further and further, she felt the presence still following, but growing weaker.

She saw lights ahead between the trees. Thank the goddess, she whispered as she ran for the closest one. She rapped on the door. There was no answer. She moved to the next house and tried again. This time there were sounds of movement inside.

"Please let me in! I need help desperately! I beg of you!" She heard the snap of a twig in the near distance and spun quickly. With her back against the door, Lisalla scanned the darkness, her heart pounding. The light from the moon illumined all it could, but the nearby woods prevented much from being seen. She turned back to the door and pounded on it. "Please! I can hear you in there! I need help!"

<hr>

Greetings and welcome to my latest role-play, Quara. :) I seriously need to spark my writing again, so I thought what better way than to start a new role-play! ^.^

This is a fantasy role-play, so I don't want to see any guns, robots, cars, etc. lol Quara is the kingdom where it takes place. The rules are pretty loose, but feel free to PM if you have any questions. :)

Please post your bio inthread:

Name:
Species:
Age: (if your species uses different time, also list in human years)
Appearance:
Skills: (if any)
History:
Other:

Keep in mind, we don't need to know everything about your character, but it's nice to have a guideline to work off of to get an idea who you're interracting with. You do not need to fill out each catagory. Do as you may. :)

I'm thinking this might turn into a quest rp, but I haven't fully decided yet. We'll see how it goes. ^.^

My character:

Name: Lisalla Moonbringer
Species: Mostly human with a bit if Felin (a humanoid cat species)
Appearance: She has wavy brown hair to the small of her back, hazel-green cat-like eyes, lightly tanned skin, a dusting of freckles over the bridge of her nose and her cheekbones, medium build, not muscular, but in shape.
Skills: She has some magical skills as well as knowledge of forests, animals, and plants.
History/Family/etc.: Lisalla is from a long line of women called Moonbringers. It is a small matriarchal clan who live deep in the Mitra Forest. She was initiated as a Moonbringer when she turned 16 and has been practicing for 4 years now. Moonbringers hold rituals for the Goddess Selene. They can predict the future, heal, pass on blessings, etc. Their main priority is to follow the teachings of the Goddess and perform the correct rituals to preserve the moon in the sky as that is where their goddess resides.

Lisalla is also a hedge witch, as her mother was before her. She knows varied magicks and helps nearby townspeople. Her clan has been much loved by the nearby villages as they help one another.

Lisalla's great great grandmother was a Felin. Felin are an ancient race of cat people who live in the Andara Mountains. Her great great grandmother, Risa, fell in love with her grandfather and left her people to live with him as humans were not allowed to stay in their village. The only remains of this ancestry in Lisalla are her cat-like eyes (they share a feline color and are slightly ellipsed) and her ability for acrobatics. There are hints of Felin mysteries in her blood, but as Risa was forbidden to talk about her clan once she left, no one knows for sure what this holds.

Other: At the moment, Lisalla has run for her life into the village of Brimel. She is far from home as it is the time of her Wandering. Something has befallen her and she is pleading for help.

Feel free to post up your bios and jump in. :) Welcome to Quara!

Characters (name - species/gender/age - player):
Lisalla Moonbringer - mostly human w/ a bit of Felin/f/20 - Jasujo
Rae - half-human, half-elf/f/appears ~16 - Forest_Majesty
Josh - human/m/16 - Anubis
Meiou - anthro rabbit/m/28 - Meiou
Kainda Verhaughen - half-human, half-psychicform/f/16, but appears 15 - Inexistence
Merle - chaos dragon/m/~500 - kuroro
Galwyn aka Galwyn Dark or Galwyn Demon - possibly human, maybe demon/m/16 - Galwyn
Persa Thywin - human probably/f/18 - Tryske Rainbreeze
Par Felahn - human w/ a bit of orc/troll/m/middle-aged - timkhj
Maxwell Scott Roberts III aka Max - believed to be human/m/believed to be 12 - deadlypker
Ray Simons - human/m/21 - Tired Feather

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Last edited by Jasujo on Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:56 am, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Hark! Tis a Roleplay from Jas :o :P))
((I hope elves are okey dokey))
Name: Rae
Species: Half Human Half Elf
Appearance: Quiet light gray-blue eyes, fringed with long lashes. Her skin is very fair and her features delicate. Her face, framed with long, sometimes braided light brown hair, is a pretty one, gentle and sweet. Petite and slim, even her pointed ears seem like china. She wears beautiful gowns, and a soft circlet around her forehead- but if out and about more pratical clothes, like a rough skirt or trousers and a simple blouse.
Occupation: Currently being raised to rule the sixth elven realm
Skills: Her half elven side makes her have quite a bit of elemental control, and funnily enough, her human side makes sure she controls them. Other than that she is intelligent and witty, and been raised to be able to charm and be friendly. She is a good leader as wel.
History: A noble elf, her mother one of the highest was looked down upon by her own parents when her mother married a human, but no one could fight true love. Now, the council and her family ignores the human side of her it seems- deliberately when teaching her and meeting with her.
Other: Rae wishes to see the world, or to have some greater meaning than to rule some elven realm when she is older, her eyes spark with adventure and her heart beats for excitement.

Rae heard the banging echo throughout the large home, they had multiple for they traveled often and sometimes they wished for forest, like the current, but sometimes water, or something else. They also hated to advertise they were elves when visiting villages, for it was a strong curiousity. She stood up, smoothing out her skirts and went to the door, she was the only one home. Rae opened it, and let out a gasp of surprise, and then opened the door wider as to invite the woman in. Something was terribly wrong.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[oh em gee. Jas is starting an RP. :hug:

Name: Josh
Species: Human
Appearance:
Skills: Josh has very few magical skills. His best skills are with a sword. He appears to a very blunt and close-combat sort of person, somewhat stupid - though he is not. He doesn't show his true side to many, and when he does, it has to be someone he trusts deeply.
History: You'll see. Which means, I can't think of anything! >_o
Other: Nothing.]

Josh was awoken by a smart rapping on his door. He rubbed his eyes, vaguely wondering what the time was. He sat up and swung his legs over the bed, getting up and throwing some clothes on. He grabbed his sword, still in its sheath, pulled it out, attached the sheath to him, and crept downstairs.

When he reached the door, he lit a candle and held it up by the handle. Then, holding his sword in the same hand, he pulled open the door.

Silence.

"Hello?" he ventured. He squinted through the darkness, but whoever it was had gone. And then, Josh heard a voice.

"Please let me in! I need help desperately! I beg of you!"

Then, a pause. Josh was about to call something back, but the voice called again, "Please! I can hear you in there! I need help!"

Josh blinked several times. Had this woman - for it sounded like one - gone around the whole neighbourhood, rapping on doors and screaming out names?

Feeling rather intrigued, Josh padded towards Rae's door in bare feet. He knew Rae - but only a little. They lived next door, but had only really had a little contact. He furrowed his brow, and said, "What's going on?"

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lisalla felt her heart would burst in relief when the door in front of her opened. She heard a man coming towards then. She looked again in the direction of her pursuer, grabbed the man by the arm, and pulled him into the half-elf's house.

She slammed the door and whispered a spell. When she raised her hand and lightly touched the door, a symbol briefly appeared. Then she turned to the man and half-elf.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this, but we don't have a lot of time. The charm I placed on the door will hold it for a bit, but it's only a slight deterance. It'll give me a couple minutes to focus. I'd advise you to stand back and away from the door." She closed her eyes and quietly pulled her energies together like she was taught, to prepare for what might happen.

((Btw, I'm so greatful someone chose to be on the other side of the door. I was a bit worried I'd have to make someone up and play that myself as well. lol :) ))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((We wouldn't abadon you :P))

Rae took her distance away from the door, her skirt sweeping the floor softly. She jolted back quickly, but calmly. Anything was better than her monotonous days of learning to lead and rule. She looked at boy, her same age it seemed, with wonder. Not being in this home very often she never really learned the neighbors, but this boy had always caught her attention somewhat. Rae turned her attention then to the woman, something was so powerful- so different about her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Meiou
Species: Anthro Rabbit(if allowed)
Age: (if your species uses different time, also list in human years) 28
Appearance: A crimson furred rabbit furre dressed in a black tunic with red lining along with black leather pants an boots with mesh gloves on his hands. His amber eyes glow like the full moon and his scarlet hair sways in its braid when he moves. Strapped to the small of his back is his mysterious sword handed down to each an every Mage Knight in his family.
Skills: (if any) Elemental Magics, Offensive spells and Defensive Spells. Also he can cast Elemental Magic upon his sword to increase its power.
History: Meiou comes from a long line of Mage Knights and with each one their familys knowledge of the world and magic increased. Meiou used to watch his father and grandfather spar when he was young and used to dream of the time when he could do such things. Upon growing up and receiving the sword of his family he set out on his pilgrimage to see the world and learn everything he could. His recent journey has brought him here to this place. Now he wonders what could happen next.
Other: Meiou seeks to finish his pilgrimage and return home a full fledged Mage Knight but hes not sure what he will do once hes done. Most of his family has become a gaurdian for somone else helping them but hes not sure thats for him.

He happend to be wandering nearby when he heard the screams. "What in the world is going on?" He ran towards them only to see the owner pulled inside. "Well this certainly is interesting. Wonder whats got her so spooked."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:00 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Josh let out an "Agh!" as he was pulled in by the woman, and stumbled slightly as she cast a spell on the door. He blinked - what had he gotten himself into? The person who lived next door to him stared at him for a while, during which he stared back. Then she looked away, and he did too.

Josh blinked again as the woman told him to stand away from the door, and tentatively took a few steps backward. He refrained from asking what was going on, since it looked like the woman had to concentrate - there would be time for questions later.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Kainda Verhaughen (Ver-Hof-En)
Species: Half-Human, Half-Psychicform.
Appearance: Long black hair, with a face that has a seemingly endless amount of dry dirt on it. She cannot wash, as there is no spare water for her to find in her area. She is tall, with small green eyes that are surely slits. Her fingertips seem to glow a slight purple while her hands glow green when she is angry.
Occupation: She convinces non-magic people that she is psychic, getting just enough spare money to stay alive.
Skills: Being the daughter of a psychicform, she can read peoples thoughts, but barely as she is only half. She can open a link for a short while to talk to people through their minds. IF she is desperate enough she can also send strong psychic waves through a persons mind, knocking them out and if strong enough, killing them. Unfortunately if she does this then it takes at least 3 days for her energy to get back up, so it isn't worth it as she can't eat for 3 days by raising money.
History: Her mother, a powerful mage, was sent on a quest to make peace with the people of psychicland. She was sent to their realm and made peace. But when there she fell in love with one of the weak psychic mages. She died when giving birth to Kainda, and Kainda was sent back to the human world at the age of 5. Her father couldn't leave the psychic realm and so she was left on her own.
Other: None.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lisalla breathed deeply and concentrated, trying to gather up her energies as quickly as she could.

Outside in the trees, a large form sniffed the breeze with it's furry muzzle.

The woman felt her powers coming together in her middle.

The beast gave a snort and a short growl as it found her trail.

Lisalla opened her eyes as she felt the creature rushing towards them. "Here it comes. I'm sorry to have brought you into this, but please be careful."

In seconds, the beast was crashing against the door and the whole house seemed to vibrate from the force. The symbol on the door shone brighter with each bash.

"That charm will only hold it off for a bit." She turned to the half-elf. "Do you have any silver you wouldn't mind losing?"

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Jasujo, would you mind if I make a character that is behind the attack? So, is the baddie or at least servant of it? I'm asking, because I don't know what you have in mind with your story.))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

kuroro wrote:
((Jasujo, would you mind if I make a character that is behind the attack? So, is the baddie or at least servant of it? I'm asking, because I don't know what you have in mind with your story.))

((I'd rather you didn't. I'd like the player characters to be on a "good" or a neutral side. :) ))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae grinned, eager to help. She opened her palm, and for a moment nothing happened- and she looked quite ridiculous. In the next moment though a sack of silver materialized onto her hand.
"Here," she said, handing it to the woman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Hehe, ok. Something else then.))

Name: Merle
Species: Chaos dragon
Age: (if your species uses different time, also list in human years) about 500 years
Appearance: Blond hair, with very light blue eyes, short beard. His clothing looks medieval, with a leather armor, over which he draped a blue-white overcoat.
Can switch to dragon form (original shape), not a very big dragon, about six to eight meters long. The males of his species are three times smaller then the females. His dragon form has golden scales with the same blue eyes. His armor plates on his belly and neck are close to white.
Occupation: lost traveller, Merle always gets lost. He usually fills in an occupation here and there to earn some money. Or saves a vilage or maiden. He is actually quite good with magic.
Skills: mediocre magic skills mostly based on teleporting things, humans or animals around and mediocre rapier skills, doesn't like to turn into a dragon because he tends to fly into things. Or walk (he is too small to actually crush anything) over people/objects/etc.. Most that know him don't know he is a dragon. Also has firebreathing skills (in dragon form, please don't stand in front of him when he uses them.)
History: Merle has one (twin) sister, and two younger brothers. Who is quite known by her own race, she acts as a general to the King of Dragons. Merle was born ages ago, quite a lot has changed, but Merle never saw it. Yes, that's right, he is blind.
Other: White guidance dog (trained to guide the blind)
((I would rather hold back some history, when I see where this rp is going. Merle is actually a character from a comic I once drew. ;p I hope I don't have made him too powerfull. No intend on powerplay.))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Upon seeing this beast crash against the door he drew his blade. "Ancient powers of burning blight i call upon you to give me your power! Blazing Strike!!" As he dashed toward the beast his sword ignited with fire.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merle looked up, he was certain he heard voices. Allthough he had been fairly certain, when he laid himself down to sleep, that he had been in an unhabitated part of the forest.

Raising his head, he grasped around for his rapier.

"Leaves."

"***** still hot burned wood from the previous fire."

Tabby yelped when Merled grabbed his tail. Yet, the dog immediatly grew silent again.

"Where did I put the dam... ?!"

On top of that he was experiencing an aching stroke of pain in his side. Tabby whined softly.

Something was lurking in the forest. And Tabby didn't like it.

Merle pushed himself up. The voices grew silent for a moment, but then he creaking of wood and another voice shout.

He decided to check the situation out.

"I can always climb in a tree, I guess."

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next