Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lisalla smiled and nodded thanks as she took the proffered sack of silver. She reached in and pulled out a bit, then set the rest down. After mumbling another spell, her hands glowed a pale yellow and the silver turned into a tiny arrow.

The bashing on the door grew harder and harder and the hinges began to creak. The symbol started growing fainter instead of brighter now.

"Soon the symbol will fail and the door will break, be prepared," the woman said as she took her stance.

A moment later, wood chips shot through the room. The door had burst and a giant, drooling, snarling creature blocked the doorway. It looked from one person to another, then locked on Lisalla and curled its lip grimacingly.

Lisalla didn't blink as it rushed her. She quickly yelled another spell. A ball of silver energy filled her palms and shot towards the beast, carrying the arrow. The force knocked her back against a wall and she fell to the floor as the shot hit the beast. The arrow pierced its heart and it stopped in confusion. It shook its head and lurched towards Lisalla, ignoring the others in the room.

"Darn, this creature is stronger than I expected. I must shoot off another arrow. One more shot should take it down," she said to herself as she fumbled with the sack and drew out another bit of silver.

The creature stood before her, drool dripping near her feet. It's eyes were glazing as it growled and raised a claw into the air. This would be its last strike . . .

((Btw, I've also updated the first post with some character information and bio links. I find that's easier than having to search the thread for bios when you just need a quick reference. ;) ))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae recoiled back, her eyes wide- everything so surreal. She had never seen such power from a being before, even her elven ancestors could not possess such, or at least never showed her. Rae neared the boy, feeling safer when she was closer to somebody else.

((OOC: Sorry, bad day= bad posts :( ))

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(did you miss my post? i was kinda attacking it. oh well)

That was when dashing through the broken door was the rabbit with the flaming sword. He slashed into the beast burning it as he did. "Begone foul creature!" He hoped to grab the creatures attention away from them in hopes of giving them a chance to get away or something else.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((In your post you said your character rushed towards the beast, not that you actually engaged with it. Nothing that stopped the beast from crashing through the door. The creature's attention is locked on Lisalla because of the reason he was chasing her, which we'll get to.))

As the rabbit's sword slashed the creature, it threw its head back and howled in pain, which gave Lisalla the moment she needed. She quickly crafted another arrow and, just as the beast locked eyes with her again, shot it off. Being against the wall, she had something to back her, but the beast was pushed backwards from the force, hit the doorframe, and collapsed on the floor. A howl seemed to emanate from the still corpse as a silvery wolflike essence floated from it and faded away towards the direction they had come from.

Lisalla rubbed the back of her head where it had hit the wall and sighed in relief. "Thank you for your help, rabbit. I am greatful. Is everyone else okay?" she asked as she stood up, a little shaky, and brushed herself off.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[All day at school = loss of posting time = Anubis' character has to be stunned by the sight of a large beast, and therefore cannot help. o_o]

Josh had been completely stunned by the beast, leaning back against the wall. Although he was not really a wimp, he'd never seen a great big beast burst through a door, and try to kill a stranger you met only a few minutes before.

Even stranger was the fact that a rabbit which stood on two legs, just like a human, ran inside and slashed the creature's breast, burning the beast. Then, the woman had sent an arrow flying at the beast, killing it finally, and then thanking the rabbit by calling it 'rabbit'.

When the woman asked if everyone else was all right, Josh opened his mouth, and shut it again. He did this several times, before saying, "Uh... yeah..."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He chuckled aparantly these folk werent used to seeing anthros. "Glad to be of help. I get the feeling this wasnt the first time such a creatures come after you. If you like I could stick around and watch your back for you."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Rae caught her breath, for she was panting heavily in fear and suprise, and relief. Thankfully, she was alright and nodded her head to the powerful woman, with eyes brimmed with respect. Rae released her flowing skirt, for she had been holding it tightly with anxiousness and worry. Sighing, her eyes traveled to the anthro- studying him with curiousness and wonder. She had seen the like of him before, but rarely. Subconsciencly she brushed her long hair over her pointed ears, as if to cover them.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merle felt a slight tingle on his spine. Something magical was near, or had happened. Tabby seemed calm again, though Merle heard he was sniffing around in confusion.

While wading through the bushes, he took care to not make too much noise. No noise at all was impossible.

Finally, he arrived at an open spot. He heard the voices of others.

"Who is there?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:29 pm 

((hope it's not too late to join, I'll post this now, and join in later today!))

Name: Galwyn (surname unknown, goes by Galwyn Dark or Galwyn Demon sometimes)
Species: possibley human, but he claims to be a demon
Age: 16 (yes, I know that that seems to be the average, but meh)
Appearance: His face is... well, not good to look at. Acid burns, most likely from lye, cover the righ half of his face, the skin shiny pink with streaks of purple (if you've seen the PotO movie, think of Erik, just.... fuglier, and younger, and not so bald) streaking from the edge of his face, across his nose, forehead, and lips. His hair line on that side is higher, the acid burning the roots of his fair golden hair. His right eye is a light green, his left is pure white - and blind. A gray scarf is wound around the lower part of his face, his shirt is threadbare, white, and sleeveless. He wears a grey jacket, which is too short for him, the arms ending at his mid forearm. On his hands he wears fingerless black wool gloves, and his breeches are cotton, undyed. His shoes are poor leather boots, and his entire being screams 'poverty.'
Skills: Galwyn is known for his speed, and he needs it to run from his rather horrible Uncle. He also seems to have a strong will to live, as he has yet to let a rather nasty sickness kill him.
History: To be reveiled
Other: The boy suffers from the illness called Consumption, or Tuberculosis, coming from his poor living conditions. He did not know it until he began coughing up blood, having a sore throat, coughing fits, and a fever from time to time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Hope this ain't too late-sounds good so far!||

Name: Persa Thywin
Species: Human, as far as anyone can tell
Appearance: Straight, blue-black hair frames a pale, pointy face. She's short for her age, with slightly disproportionate features, a long, straight nose, a small mouth, and large, black eyes. She wears all black, and blends into the shadows easily. She carries a long, ebony-black dagger.
Skills: Lockpicking, sweet talking, pickpocketing, all those other thief-like things.
History: To be revealed. Something traumatic, I'm sure. :P
Other: None

((Sorry 'bout the quality, or lack thereof-I'll update it when I wake up.))

Last edited by Tryske Rainbreeze on Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Name: Par Felahn
Species: human, with traces of, well, something ugly. perhaps orc? maybe. could even be a (small) troll. still ugly. and a bit smelly.
Age: appears middle aged. too ugly for most people to care.
Appearance: Ugly. (duh). small fellow, very sunken eyes and tough baggy splotchy yellowish skin. a few rather noticable hairy warts. only about 4 and a half feet tall, tho he walks so hunched over it's hard to tell. He wears what appear to be cheap dirty rags and cloths around him much like a cloak. His shirt may have once been reddish brown. His pants likewise once may have been green. his big toe on his left foot shows through whats left of a very old pair of brown boots - and oh my is that a yellow toenail? It tends to draw the attention of those around him...
Occupation: part beggar, part "borrower". yet he always seems to know what's going on around him. a great source of information... as long as nobody has to see you talking to him.
Skills: Very sharp, notices almost everything around him... except that smell which everyone else seems to notice. Excellent eyesight and hearing. Extremely adept at sneaking around and hiding, but poor at pickpocketing and such... although most refuse to take back anything he takes when they do find him helping himself, mainly due to the hygene factor.
History: Not much is known about him. He just seems like he's always been there. Oh sure, some remember him younger in age, but most don't care.
Other: Tends to use his full name alot. He often requests his "clients" (rumor and knowledge seakers, mostly) call him by his full name. Failure to do so can result in unfavorable reaction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(Hope I'm not late, this'll be my first ppt roleplay, I roleplay all the time on neopets though)
Name: Maxwell Scott Roberts III, or Max for short.
Species: Unknown, believed to be human though
Appearance: He's an averagee height for a twelve year old, at 4 feet 8 inches. He wears an unbuttoned white shirt over a black tanktop. He has on torn up jeans, and leather shoes. His hair is dirty dishwater colored and his eyes are a greenish brown, always changing, sometimes greener, sometime more brown.
Skills: He has basic sword fighting skills, he knows a little about forging. He's smaller then older people so can get into small places.
History: A woman who lived in a tiny village found him on her way to a market. That was about twelve years ago. She had always wanted a baby, but had no husband. This woman knew this boy wouldn't survive otherwise. There was a letter attached, but it only said what she believed to be his name, Maxwell Scott Roberts III. Twelve years has passed, and he still looks human. As he grew up, he learned how to sword fight from the local blacksmith, who had taken a liking to him, and a little bit about forges and blacksmith's work. A few months ago, a fire started in the village, Max was out playing in a field. This fire burned down the entire village, except for a few swords. Max picked up a sword, and looked down at a note on the floor, hidden under the swords. It read: "Max, I cannot run, there is no place to go, I've taken refuge in the safest place, the blacksmith's forge. He is here with me, he told me to write and tell you the white sword is yours. It is a gift, from the blacksmith...." It then went on saying how she found him, and that she loved him. With tears in his eyes, Max left, to find his destiny, and to find out who he really is.
Other: Max isn't really self confident, but he'd risk his life for a friend or someone he loved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Persa walked through the forest, enjoying the night air, and keeping an eye out for travelers to steal from. She only stole from travelers, as a rule-she did not like to alienate her neighbors. A sudden burst of cries and voices roused her from her reverie. Drawing her long black dagger, she ran for them, just in time to see a rabbit-anthro and a strange woman finishing off a giant wolf-creature. Through the door of the house, she could see two of her neighbors. What were their names again? Josh, and...something starting with an R.

Sheathing her dagger, she leaned casually against the side of the house, keeping a tremor from her voice through sarcasm as she drawled, "I take it I'm not needed here, then? How rude of you, not leaving any of the fighting for me."

Many thanks to .:Requiem:. for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
"Never say you aren't needed, Persa," came a raspy voice from the shadows of the house. Emerging from the shadows was a small hunched over form. "You were mearly too slow," Par Felahn said with an odd gleam in his eye. Stretching his form to look her up into the eyes, he smiled a sickly sweet half-toothless smile. As he waited for a reply, he idly dug his toenail in the dirt, perhaps to unsettle the girl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((Please let it still be ok to join!))
Name: Ray Simons
Species: Human
Appearance: Ray is of avarge height and build, and he wears a dark green shirt over trousers made of what looked like sacking. He has cropped salt and pepper hair and sea blue eyes.
Skills: Good at eavedropping and fighting with a spear.
History: Ray had a rocky relationship with his parents for years becuase they were so different to him. In the end they chucked him out so at eighteen he lived on teh streets for half a year untill a knight noticed him brawling in a pub. He was invited to a knight school and has recently finnished. He now has two years to go around the county doing good deads, after which he will be examined and (hopefully) be made a Knight.
Other: Good at improvising.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray was wondering down the street when he noticed a overgrown rabbit rushing out a door brandishing a flaming sword. He kept walking, before he suddenly realised what he had seen. Spinning wildy on his heal Ray arrived just in time to see a huge beast collapse to the floor and a girls voice asking wether people were ok.

The Lurker

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next