Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sin-Quest (Serious RP with comedic moments) (Open!)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:40 pm 

Location: Probablly behind you with my fangs beared at your ne.. I mean giving you some candy mwa ha ha
:D Hi everyone, I'm sure no one has ever heard of me, so if this RP fails it won't be horrible, right? Well basically, I need 6 people to start but even after the game starts side characters are allowed.

Storyline:
This takes place on earth with six brave warriors who are after the sin-stone which contain all the sins ever commited, as an evil person used it to enslave everyone.

-No Mary-Sues (Perfect characters)
-Unless you come up with an agreement with whoever, do NOT control their characters.
-No telepaths, please.
-Follow the regular RP rules.

Name:
Weapon(s):
Special skills:
History:

Please join, I'm desperate!

Set//Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:32 pm 

hey, I'm joining, but I'll post my bio later. Can you please pm me with a bit more information on the plot? Like what the sin-stone is all about, why the warriors are after it, what kind of time period it is, etc?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:02 pm 

Location: Probablly behind you with my fangs beared at your ne.. I mean giving you some candy mwa ha ha
Name: Yairo Dereng

Appearance: He has a shirt with buttons at the very top by the neck with a ripped off sleeve, his pants are jet black and so are his shoes, He has a bandanna around his mouth with odd symbols, Bright turquois eyes and light green hair slightly spiked up hair, and he has 5 swords.

Weapons: 4 katanas with an envraving in one and a huge sword that is two peices held together by extremmly thick iron plates.

Special skills: His speed is a bit above that of a trained track runner as well as he can manipulate a little bit of ice

History: not a whole lot is known but what is known is that he killed his mother and father but no one knows why he would do it considering all of his friends said he was always so kind. :D

Set//Silja

Last edited by shadowfox7092 on Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:26 pm 

Name: Jaji
Appearance: (I really hope that a non-human character will be allowed. If not, tell me and I'll change it) Her normal size is only about six or seven inches tall, her body covered in thick brown fur, like a tiny animal. Small horns curve out of her forehead, the rest of her crown covered in a mop of straggly blood-red hair. Large, unhuman green eyes peer unblinkingly from under thick bangs, and large ears, like a desert fox, rise out of the sides of her head. Her wings are the gossamer wings of a dragonfly, giving her flight. Her hands are like tiny paws, with opposable thumbs, and her hind feet are large cloven hooves.
Weapon(s): A crystal dagger that can be summoned at will
Special skills: She can change size - but not shape - at will.
History: eheheh... like I'm just gonna tell you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:30 pm 

So sorry everyone who might join and who have joined but sadly it seems that I don't have enough people that have joined so i'm probably going to have to end the RP before it starts so this is a last dessperate call to anyone going to think about joining:

PLEASE JOIN NOW SO I DON'T HAVE TO STOP THE RP!!!!

Set//Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:17 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((first things first there are seven deadly sins, But I will join))

Name: Meeka
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ladyblkwolf/my%20pics/dolls/Narquelie.png
Weapon(s): A black colored Scimitar
Special skills: Can speak to animals
History: Meeka grew up in the wild, by the creatures in there too. Not much else is known besides that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I am not sure if I am going to join this rp, I'm really busy. But I think I will, so when I get a chance tonight I'll edit this post as my character's description!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:43 pm 

cool got some more posts if this goes deasent for a little bit longer I can start up the RP who knows mabye I'll convins some more people to join if I'm lucky enough 8)

Set//Silja

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]