Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Kingdom Hearts Rp. (Open)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ok folks its that time again where i make a rp.

Sora and friends have gone missing and newer and more powerful heartless with strange new powers and abilities are invading the various worlds. With them missing its come to brave new warriors to journey out and fight to save their worlds before they are lost to the heartless. Noones quite sure where these new heartless are coming from or even how they came back but one thing is for sure there is a new power out there picking up where Ansem left off. Is it the orginization or some new foe that wants to control the darkness.

From various worlds new and old come old and new heros to fight back these creatures. We are these heros. You can either Start in Traverse Town or be a recent arrival to the world.

If you would like a list of keyblades from the games pm me and ill give you a list of whats availible. Also if you want a list of worlds feel free to pm me for them.

Ok people a few rules before the Bio's

1. No more then 5 people get a keyblade.
2. 3 paragraph history on how you got the keyblade . please make sure it makes sense.
3. per most rps no god moding please.

Bio

Name:
HomeWorld:(Whats your home world that you come from)
Weapon(s):
History:
High/Low: (explained at the below)
Other:

Name:Meiou
Appearance:http://hometown.aol.com/meioubunny69/images/kiri.gif
HomeWorld:Hollow Bastion
Weapon(s):Crystal Sword (as in pic)
History:Meiou at one time was a normal youth who jus enjoyed fighting for fun. That all changed when the heartless returned to his world and things were drawn out of control. He didnt know what had happend to the keyblade master but he wasnt going to wait any longer and took up his sword and fought back. Unofrtunatly the heartles were jus too strong they had changed and his own friends were becoming a new types of heartless never before seen. They had lost their hearts but had retained their forms and they were jus devastating. It took Leon to get him to actually give up fighting and flee. Luckily Cid still had his ship and they managed to escape once more to Traverse Town. He now helps his mentor Leon and his friends protect Traverse Town from those few heartless that still pop up.
High/Low: (explained at the below) Warrior
Other: He seeks others to join the fight and take the fight to these other worlds to take down these new foes.

Ok when you first started the game you were asked to choose one of these three and throw one away Sword(Atk) Shield(Def), and Staff(Mag) High/Low basicly means which of these did you choose and what did you have left after throwing one of the remaining two away.

For instance Warrior: high sword low wand Paladin (high sword low shield), Defender (high shield low wand),Cleric (high shield low sword),Mage (high wand low sword), Blitz Caster (high wand low shield). These are examples .

(please give me a chance people. Ive put so much hard work into this rp and i would really like it if it lasted a long time)

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hello! Yeah, I'm back. Again. For the hundreth time. (or at least that what it seems like) I returned just for this rp. I've been waiting for weeks for this so it had better be good. *grins* Now, let's get this party started shall we?

Name: Draizen

Appearance: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/ ... suke01.jpg

HomeWorld: (can we make one up?) The Makai

Weapon(s): claws(six inches long at full length), fangs if necessary, martial arts/melee, small but powerful explosives the size of marbles which he somehow hides in his hair.

History: Draizen was part of a race that was dieing out in the Makai known as Toushin. His mother died when he was very young so he was raised by his father. He was taught how to fight and it became his favorite past time. Well there was that, and making powerful explosives the size of marbles. Over time he had aquired a large collection which he managed to store in his hair. When he was ten the heartless destroyed what was left of his family and he was forced to leave the Makai. He became a mercenary and has been wandering the various worlds ever since.

High/Low: warrior

Other: He is a mercenary who wanders the worlds in search of work and ever since even more of the new heartless showed up business has never been better. He still makes the explosives, although his supply seems to already be more than he will ever need.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Spike
Appearance: Gray hair by age, usually wearing rags or shabby looking clothes, but owns one flawless white suit.
HomeWorld:(Whats your home world that you come from) Traverse Town
Weapon(s): Dueling pistols
History: An old gray man, using his guns with skill though one that has diminished with age. Spike was born homeless and will most likely die homeless, his father was a professional clown and his mother was a sharpshooter for hire, usually preforming in carnivals and such. Spike left early to pursue an education, but couldn't find the funds and still regrets it to this day.
High/Low: (explained at the below) Warrior
Other: Is always in search of work and food, frequently runs out of bullets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Things had been quiet for abit around Traverse Town not any of those new heartless or even signs of Sora and his friends. His friend Leon was rather worried about the keyblade master but wouldnt tell anyone except maybe Aerith. Arith had been like a big sister to him since they came here always telling him to becareful and stay out of trouble.

He had jus set foot into the third distract when he saw black spots on the ground and suddenly they changed into Neo Shadows and some of the newer heartless. He could swear one of them looked like the waitress from the first distract. "No... " He didnt like this but he had to fight her. He drew his sword and let mask cover the lower part of his face as he started to fight. After much fighting he was on ground trying to get back up he had managed to take down a couple of the neo shadows but these newer heartless were almost too much for him. "Im sorry Leon..."

He was already loosing hope as he was knocked back down. He was certain he was going to die here defending those he cared about. He could only wonder if anyone would come to his aid or if he was going to go down fighting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Katta
Appearance:
Figured this would be easier for you to understand what she looks like
HomeWorld: Traverse Town
Weapon(s): Lionheart Keyblade (I really like the look of this one)
History: Katta is a very explorative girl she loves exploring everywhere in Traverse Town. She some how came across the keyblade that she weilds.
High/Low: Warrior
Other: NA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Spike, not looking very physically fit on the outside, having to lean on a cane to approach the large black beast ahead of him and Leon. The two may have known each other, Spike had a bit of a hermit legend surrounding him. Two bolts of silver flashed from under his coat, the dueling guns showing their bright shining faces. He fired twice, one from each barrel, and didn't wait for the effect. Even in the heat of battle, he remained calm.

"We'd better get out of here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Angel
Appearance: Very pale, jet black hair and a light blue eyes. He wore only one outfit, and that outfit only. His outfit consisted of a dark blue robe which spread to the lower lengths of his body -- completely enrobing his legs. However, he wore a dark black suit which was only seen if his robe was taken off. The dark suit was made of leather; the suit was a full length and was very rare to find. Even though Angel hated the leather rashes, the suit came in handy.
HomeWorld: He doesn't know where he came from.
Weapon(s): A white keyblade, the keychain is that of an angel wing.
History: Will be explained as the roleplay passes.
High/Low: Warrior
Other: Very isolated, he prefers working alone and acting alone. He does not believe "friendship" or "love" matter.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Yay! Finally!)

Draizen had been wandering the streets of Traverse town for a while now, searching for his latest target. Some guy was paying him to kill more heartless. Again. Sure he had to admit that business was good. But he was bored with hunting down the same old thing. Heartless. It was always heartless.

He was a mercenary. Had been for five years. It wasn't bad. He was able to keep cash in his pocket and food in his stomach so he didn't see anything to complain about. However he never thought to buy himself a shirt with the extra. He was content to walk around in nothing but a pair of jeans.

The toushin was about to give up and go back to the inn where he was staying when he saw was a redhead surrounded by heartless. Draizen smirked. He was being paid by how many heartless he destroyed. Needless to say that after this fight he wouldn't need to work for several weeks at least.

"Mind if I intervene?" he asked the pair before him.

Without waiting for an answer he extended his claws to their full length of six inches and charged at the heartless. As he attacked them with his claws he managed to throw in a few of his explosives here and there, blowing the heartless apart. The fact that any of them resembled people was ignored by him. It didn't matter. A smirk of cold satisfaction pulled at his lips as he fought them. He was thuroughly enjoying himself.

Edit: I misread a few posts so I had to do some tweaking.

Last edited by Ryoko on Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Wipping the sweat from her brow. "Gaw how many can there be?" Atta asked herself. Swinging her blade one last time before she escaped back behind the safe part of the gates of Traverse Town. Laying there she asked herself in her mind why did she get the Keyblade. She had alway heard stories about how the the weilder of the Keyblade was the person who destroyed worlds but Atta knew she wasn't that kind of person she wanted to defeat the heartless and have peace within the worlds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Leon chuckled and aimed his gunblade straight ahead at one of the heartless before firing it off blowing it away before looking back to the man. "Hmmph I apreciate the help but I could of done it." He looked him over becuase he jus seemed all too famailer.

(Leon and the others are free for anyone who wants to use them or take permanent control of. Jus Make a bio for them if you want them. If you need help us pm and ill help you out.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Draizen didn't stop until every last heartless had been eliminated. Once there wasn't a single heartless left standing he turned to face the redhead. He looked the boy over. He wasn't much to look at really. Just wore an awful lot of red.

"The name's Draizen. What's your's?"

Edit: All done. *sighs* I guess I'm a bit rusty to have made that kind of mistake. Thank god for the edit button. Lol.

Last edited by Ryoko on Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Ok I didn't fully read the first post I more skimmed it so I didn't know that I needed a story background of the blade well here it is as a flash back.))

Katta remembered how she got the blade.

She was in the second district of Traverse Town helping people getting out of the district noticing that a group of people were surrounded by the heartless. She ordered at least one of the men to help her. She had the man threw her over the heartless, putting herself in between the heartless and the people. She was going to defend them to the best she could.

The Heartless became more interested in her letting the people get away. Now Katta was stuck and she started fighting the best she could. As the Heartless started covering her body the only thing sticking out of the black mess was her arm a light shown around it and the keyblade came into her hand. Taking the Keyblade she fought back against the Heartless.

When the Heartless that surrounded her were gone she escaped from the Second District into the First District. When she looked up from the sitting down to catch her breate, she noticed that no one was going to stand near her. She looked at her hand and saw the blade. “Promise I’m not going to destroy Worlds.” She said, but no one would believe her and kept their distance while some even wanted to get off the planet as soon as possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Well it looked like you were about to get clobbered by the bloody thing." Spike's guns returned to his holsters cautiously, as if watching for another Hearless to jump out of the shadows.

"The name's Spike, much obliged." he offered his hand out for a shake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He put the gunblade away and extended his hand to shake Spike's. "Leon. By any chance have you seen a young boy dressed in all red? We got seperated and then I got ambushed."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A figure stared down at the group of non-suspecting individuals; they all looked happy and satisfied with themselves. How he would kill to feel like that, how he would love to walk around and not fear the darkest evil, himself. He looked up into the sky and began to think of that night.

---

He was a bit younger then his current self, but nonetheless, he was happier. He was leading a nice, simple life; he didn't believe in violence or killing another creature. It was a foreign concept to him -- at least it was.

On a rainy night, while he was only sleeping, they came. A knock was heard on the door, followed by three attemped yells. After than, a bang and wood splitting was the noise which he to this day remembers. A man walked into the house and looked around; he spotted a fire burning in the fire place and decided to put it out.

The -then- boy rose from his bed and strolled into the main area; the man who now was covered in darkness gave a smirk. He began to walk slowly towards the boy and pulled out a small blade. The boys eyes opened in fear, he turned away to run but tripped and fell onto the cold, hard wood.

The man chuckled to himself and raised the blade as he approaced the boy. The boy looked up at the man and closed his eyes,

"Hear me, please save me,"

In a gleam of light, a large blade appeared in the boys hand. Without thinking, the boy slashed at it the man who fell backwards. He hit the floor and laid motionless, he was dead. The boy rose up and smiled, he looked at the blade and realised it was in the shape of a large key. He also noticed that hanging from it was the right wing of an Angel (Or so he assumed).

Just then, a woman came out and gazed upon her son and the lifeless body before him. She let out a scream and ran to the body, she began to sob uncontrollably. She looked at the boy with hatred and spoke the words, "Where is your heart? This is your father, you've killed your own father!"

---

The figure opened his eyes; he had been lost in his vision again. He let out a sigh and began to walk along the roof tops of the buildings.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next