Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:05 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Getting her breate she charged back, Katta noticed in the distance two men. "IF YOU ARN'T CAREFUL YOU'RE GONNA BECOME A HEARTLESS." She yelled. jumping off the ledge and running towards them, slicing any heartless that gets in her way. "What in the worlds are you doing it's dangerous." She then noticed the bladegun of one of one, and the guns of the other. "Guess I should not have worried about the two of you. The names Katta" Placing her keyblade across her sholders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Draizen was growing impatient waiting for the boy to give a name so he decided to try a different question.

"You lost? Need help finding anybody? I can help you if you want."

Then he remembered hearing the boy having said something before he had attacked the heartless. It had sounded like a name. Leon? Yeah, that was it.

"Leon? Want me to help you find this guy Leon?" he asked the boy in red.

Again he waited for the boy to answer. He decided to wait longer this time. Perhaps he hadn't waited long enough the first time. Having decided what to do he leaned against a nearby building, his arms crossed over his chest, garnet red eyes studying the red clad figure before him.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He hadnt been listening he had been really out of it from all the heartless attacking him. When he heard something this time his mask retracted revealing his lower face as he pulled himself up some with his sword. "My names Meiou... I dont need help trying to find him. I know where he is."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:17 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Um? Hello? Keyblade wielder here. Arn't you going to run away from me like everyone else?" Katta said looking at the two men. "Hey I heard of you. You fight the Heartless, and you never got hurt by them." Katta said looking closer at both of them. I'm surprized that they haven't run away from me. She thought to herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Draizen shrugged.

"Suit yourself then. But considering I haven't got anything better to do how about I tag along? My life has been pretty boring lately. Nothing to fight but heartless."

Then he remembered that he had to collect his pay from his client. He had totally forgotten why he had been helping the boy in the first place.

"I just have one thing to do first. Where I do business isn't to far from here so if you go ahead to your friend I'll can catch up after I run my errand."

With that he walked back the way he had come, off to collect what his client owed him. He just hoped the guy had enough munny to pay him with. He found the man's house in no time and let himself in. The client was sitting in the living room in an armchair as if he had been awaiting Draizen's arrival.

"Did you miss me?"

The man raised an eyebrow.

"Is that a trick question?" he asked.

Draizen shrugged.

"I've come to collect." he said, getting straight to the point.

The man nodded, having expected as much.

"How many did you kill?"

"About twenty. Can you pay that much?"

The man nodded again before holding out a bag of colorful balls. Draizen smirked as he took the money out of the man's hand.

"It was nice doing business with you. If you require my services in the future I'll be happy to oblige. That is, if you can find me again."

Without another word he walked out of the house, cramming the bag of munny into a pocket in his jeans, very proud of himself.

Last edited by Ryoko on Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Spike thought for a moment, "No, I can't recall seeing anyone like that. Though I'd be glad to help you look, Leon." his old green eyes glanced over their surroundings, as if expecting the red child to suddenly pop out.

"I have a feeling he's not around here though." Spike took a few steps, looking around corners and the like, but the red kid was nowhere to be seen. "How'd you get seperated in the first place?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He put away his blade as he got up to his feet fully. He then started back towards where he had last seen Leon. He wasnt looking good they had done a number on him.

"Well he being the person he is took off after them and we got seperated by various seeds of them." He looked at the keyblade wielder for a moment. "A keyblade is a welcome thing around these parts after what happend the last time a wielder came through."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:22 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Munny, the type of money you're thinking of is Munny they're like colorful balls. Tell you the truth I was having a problem remembering till just now.))
"Great." Katta said smiling. "I finally feel welcomed. And I'll help in the search of your friend. If he's injured I have some potions." Katta said smiling happily. "You guys need anything before we go looking, I like being safe than sorry."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:44 pm 

Name: Enteriol
HomeWorld: Periotheran, destroyed by the heartless
Weapon(s): The Staff of Enteriol, a silver-encrusted, jewel-inset staff of otherwise pure onyx
High/Low: VERY high staff, VERY low sword EXTREMELY low shield
History: Enteriol's past is shrouded in mystery, and those who do know it tend to have accidents befall them before they can tell much

Appearance: Enteriol's exact height is hard to guess, as he is always bent over and wearing a jet black, cloak, with a hood pulled down over his face. To those that manage to see in to his hood, they are treated to the milk-white eyes of a blind man and the black, hardened, skin of a severe burn victim. This same skin covers hands which clasp on to his staff as though it was the only thing keeping him standing.

Other: His breath comes in short gasps, gurgling as though he was constantly drowning, and every word from his mouth is no louder than a whisper, wheezing out fo his frail frame as though it took every ounce of his strength to force the syllables out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The figure continued along the roofs of the large buildings; he noticed how each one was built in the same style with the same rich carving as the next. He looked back at the crowd of people, they were fighting heartless a moment ago -- however, this was not interesting to him in any way.

---

"Hurry, I know he'll be coming soon!" screeched an older voice, the woman started to shuffle her hat as it came sliding off her head.

"I'm ready!" yelled a man, who came out wearing a large banana suit.

"What are you doing? This isn't the time for that!" she yelled, crossing her arms.

"You ALWAYS say that! First it's not a good time at a funeral, than at a wedding, or when you pretend to laugh sinisterly!" he complained.

The man stormed off, ripping off his banana suit as he did.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:14 pm 

Enteriol hobbled in to the first district of Traverse Town through the large main gate, leaning heavily upon his staff and shaking violently from the effort of moving himself between the worlds. His robes, allready frayed at the bottom from doing so, dragged upon the ground as he planted his staff firmly, then shuffled his feet up towards it. Repeating this is a ponderous three-limbed gait, he made his way resolutely towards the tavern to his left.

[side note: played the game through, beat sephiroth, etc. and am well aware of gummi ships. Also well aware that this wasn't the only method of transport, as demonstrated by Maleficent and Hook.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:30 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Aerith had been in the first distract visiting with Cid about some books she had ordered. She noted this man seemingly to her having some trouble getting around. She went up to him and smiled softly. "Excuse me sir can I help you get somewhere?"

Leon shook his head in response to the question before looking in the direction Meiou had gone.

Meiou made his way towards the doors that seperated the districts. After opening them he collapsed onto the floor after a few steps.

Last edited by Meiou on Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:22 pm 

Enteriol stopped his dreadful shuffle, turning towards the light brown-haired, green-eyed girl who had approached him. Turning away, he wheezed out in an acid tone of voice
"I'm... quite... capable... of getting... there on... my own...."

Pausing to catch his breath, he began anew his three-part gait towards the tavern, pausing only once more to weeze out quietly without turning around "Coming?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Draizen returned to the spot where he had met the boy in red and paused. To most passersby he would have appeared to be getting his bearings, looking in every direction carefully before continuing on. This was not entirely the case however. If one had looked close enough they would have noticed the slightest twitching of his nose, like an animal that was searching for a scent. He stopped every time he came to a spot with several possible paths the boy could have taken. Stop, sniff, stop, sniff, stop, sniff.

(All for now, have to go.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(look at previous post for more info on what happend before this. Also please try to post more.)

Upon seeing Meiou enter the area his eyes widend as his friend suddenly collasped upon the ground. " Meiou! " He cried out rushing for his friend. By the time he got to him Meiou was unconscious.

He looked to Spike and the others before lifting up Meiou and carrying him back to their house. He laid him upon the bed and leaned against the wall looking to the others that followed.

"Soo tired...." He layed there for a moment before passing out.

She was going to let the man go on about his buisness when he asked if she was coming. She walked over and started to follow him abit conserned about one like him being here.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next