Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The figure gracefully landed on the roof top of the Accessory Shop. He looked onto a man dragging another man near a small house of some sort. He turned away, this was of no interest to him.

"I must not be distracted, I have a mission and I will not stop until I accomplish it,"

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Draizen stopped at a small house of some kind, having been led there by the scent of the boy in red. He eyed the house with uncertainty. There were more people in there with the boy. More people meant more talking. More talking meant they would start asking questions. No, he did not like large groups of people. Draizen sighed wearily. he had said he would catch up with the boy later. He was a toushin of his word. Running a clawed hand through long black hair he gave one last sigh of defeat beforewalking up to the door of the house and knocking.

"What am I getting myself into?"

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:44 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Ok because I've been gone for so long because of personal issues I'm just going to post since Katta agreed to help find this person.))

"You know I'm going to do my own thing if I find the person youwere with I'll tell 'im that you're looking for 'im. Till we meet again." She said as she ran off, waving good-bye.

She wanted to train and get better at weilding the Keyblade. She didn't want them to get involved and get hurt. While she trained she was picking up Gummies and anything else that the heartless dropped but along all of her training she didn't come across anybody not even that person she was to look for.

She stayed close to the enterance of the first district so that she could cool down relax, and possible get some sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Spike repeatedly glanced over at the keyblade, his old eyes focused on the weapon, not the wielder. He hated those things, he had never seen one before, but heard plenty of tell about them, and not a lot of it was good. Sure in the right hands it was amazing, able to tear those Heartless apart, who had seemed to be becoming more frequent than tumbleweed in a ghost town.

Spike twirled his weapons nervously, and peeled his eyes away from it. As the wielder left, he was a bit relieved, and more calm all and all. He figured he just didn't like the things.

Trailing Leon like a loyal puppy, Spike entered the house, "Poor boy's exhausted." he muttered to no one in particular, and those old eyes paid very close attention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He was laid carefully onto a bed as his weapon was set aside elsewhere. He was seriously exhausted the heartless had really worked him over. He wasnt quite the fighter Leon was but he tried none the less.

"It doesnt make any sense. The keyhole was sealed so where are these new heartless coming from and how is it they are becoming even more powerfull?" Leon was perplexed about the whole situation. Ansem was defeated an things had been peaceful till not so long ago when they came back even stronger then before.

She was about to say something to Leon when she heard a knock at the door. She thought it might be Aerith or maybe Cid but then realized it couldnt be because theyd of jus come on in. She answered the door blinking seeing the person on the other side.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:10 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Just one more piece and I can have Cid build my gummy ship and I can leave this rock." She said taking a count of all the heartless she takes down. "100. . . 101. . . 102. . ." I thought Sora had closed the keyhole. So why are they here and why do I have a Keyblade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:14 am 

Reaching the nearest table, Enteriol slowly sat down. Considering his surroundings, he glanced up briefly, treating the world to a view of his sickening, milk-white eyes as he scanned the street, halting his gaze momentarily on a young keyblade bearer, then lowered his head again to allow his hood to cover his head once more.

"Sit. We... shall be... joined... soon... by they... who will... stop... the Heartless." Gasping this out in his usual drowned-whisper voice, Enteriol gestured at the seat opposite him with a blackened hand. "Our first... guest... is near."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:47 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Attacking the 112th Heartless, Katta finally got the last of the Gummies. Dancing she slashed her way because to the first district. Katta found Cid. "Hey Cid I got it I got the Gummy I needed."
"Great I'll get to working on your ship." Cid said taking the piece and walked away.
"Yes I'm getting off this rock." She cheered going over to the Tavern. "I mightas well relax while Cid finishes that off. Can I get some water." As she finally felt that someone was watching her. She felt drawn to a man covered in a hood, he just sat there not moving. Getting up she walked over to him. "Excuse me sir but I have this strange feelling that I should talk to you." Standing there not wanting to be rude, she awaited for him to allow her to sit with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:56 am 

Turning his head slowly, but not looking up, Enteriol grinned deep within his hood.

"Indeed. Grab a... chair.... We wait... for several... more guests." This bit of speach was finally enough to throw Enteriol into a brief, if violent, coughing fit. Wiping blood frim his mouth, Enteriol used his other hand to motion for the waitress.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:04 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She had taken a seat before the new guest arrived. This was quite strange and what surprised her further was this new guest wielded a keyblade. Hearing Enteriol have a coughing fit ending with seeing blood she imeaditly asked him. "Are you alright? Maybe I should go get something for your cough."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Katta took the set she was offered. "Excuse me but who are we waiting for?" She was very curious and that always seemed to get her in trouble. I wonder how Leon is? She though to herself, as her water arrived. "Thank you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A large man strolled down the streets of the First District; he was quite large and one can see he worked out quite a lot. His outfit seemed to be a bit too tight; he was wearing a light purple shirt which cut off at his shoulders, he also wore a yellow skirt-like fabric. He had a golden coloured hat which rested on his head.

He noticed a group of people, sitting, he wondered if these were the ones he was sent to retrieve. Slowly, he creeped his way towards them and hit behind a mailbox. He was in ears length of any conversation they may have, he knew he was going to be rewarded for his findings.

---

The figure saw the bulky man crouch behind the blue mailbox, which was almost as big as the man in the crouched position.

"I wonder what he's up too," he whispered.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:34 pm 

Speaking slowly to the waitress without turning his head, Enteriol choked out "...Water... hot... as hot... as you can... get it... quickly." Then, turning his head towards Aerith, he slowly placed a small, porous bag in front of him. "Put it... in the water.... for forty-five... seconds... no more... no less." Finally, turning his head towards Katta, he managed to say "We wait... for those... I know... will come... to...." before succumbing to a second, longer coughing fit. "Where's that... hot water?" he whispered, quieter and wheezier than normal even for him, as he wiped more blood from his mouth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Are you sure you want that water cool water would help that." Katta said watching the coughing fits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Just as he had been asking where the waitress was she had returned. Aerith quickly took the hot water from her and started to soak the teabag. "It should be ready in a moment sir.Do you recuire anything else? I might be able to help further." She was worried about this man but what could be ailing him so much that it was this bad she wondered.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next