Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:29 am 

Enteriol lifted his head enough to reveal enough of his face to Katta to glare at her with his milk-white eyes set in blackened, misshapen skin. "It must... be hot... for tea."

Moving faster than usual for him, he batted Aerith's hand away from the cup, which now reeked of overpowering sweetness and very rotten fruit. "I said... forty-five... seconds... not... forty-six.... Are you.... trying to poison... me?" Stopping his bitterness for a time, Enteriol drank his fowl-smelling tea quickly, once more revealing his face briefly as he swallowed the gut-wrenchingly fowl smelling liquid.

"Much better." he said, his voice sounding less forced, less like he was drowning with every word. "Tell the waitress... to keep the water... hot, as I'll be... needing more soon."

Enteriol turned his head back towards Katta without looking up. "As I was saying.... We wait for those... who shall fight... the Heartless. Not these... disgustingly... pitiful minions.... but they whom... are behind... the attack."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Argh! I forgot about this roleplay! Sorry!)

Draizen was about to knock a second time when the door was opened and he found himself staring into the eyes of a girl. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head.

"Um, a guy in red wouldn't happen to be staying here would he?" he asked the girl, trying to peer around her into the house.

"I told him I would catch up with him. You see, I would have come with him but I had an errand to run."

Draizen was growing more and more uncomfortable by the minute. If the girl didn't say something to him soon he felt like he would go insane. Besides, it was a little chilly outside and he was only wearing a pair of jeans.

'I wonder if she's mute, or stupid...' he thought.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She shook her head at him "You look like your about keel over at any second. You havent been drinking have you? Meiou is inside with the Leon." She waited for him to come in and deftly picked one of his pockets before shutting the door.

He groaned as he started to come around. He coughed abit holding his ribcage where he had taken quite a few blows.

Leon looked over at his young friend and shook his head. "Maybe we should go get you a drink Meiou. Either that or find Aerith so she can take a look at you."

Aerith blinked as he hit her hand away. "I'm sorry sir. Lemme go tend to the waitress about your hot water." She got up from the table going over to the waitress explaining that they would need more soon.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:46 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Lota Rain
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ ... s/Lota.png
HomeWorld: Traverse Town
Weapon(s): Staff, dark brown with a crystalic sphere on top.
History: Lota's eyes were hit with a hot liquid causing her eyes to go white, if this hadn't happened her eyes would look like an Al Bhed's. She also has a pet, a white Owl that she has that if she does it just right she can see through it's eyes.
High/Low: Mage
Other: Pet Owl's name Aoac Pronounced ahohah-ku

//Katta
Even though she saw what was under the robes she didn't care he's been friendly to her so far, so why should it matter what the looks are on the outside, when it's what's inside that counts. "If you want tea don't as them ask me I'm pretty good at making a milky tea called Chai." Katta said holding down a couple of giggles.

//Lota
"Aoac!? Aoac!? Where are you I can't see with out you." Lota yelled trying to find her way around using her staff as her way of getting around.

~*Added Lota*~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Thank you. And no I haven't been drinking." he said as he entered the house, the girl shutting the door behind him.

Draizen had however, noticed a foreign hand enter one of his pockets. He whirled around, garnet eyes narrowed in anger as he grabbed the pickpocket's wrist. He growled at her, bearing his fangs. He made his point clear when he held out his hand, who's claws were now about three inches long, for the item she had stolen.

"Don't ever steal from me, doll." he hissed.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Aoac?! Aoac?! Where are you?" Lota yelled out. Trying to find her way and not doing a very well job at it.
While at the Tavern, Katta her the young woman yell out for Aoac that she told the Gentleman that she would be right back. Got up and went looking for the girl.
"Ao. . ." Lota went to say but was cut off my Katta.
"Do you need help?" She asked.
"Yes I can't find my pet owl Aoac, she and I were separated when the world we were on was destroyed. I was lucky to even survive." Katta said holding out her hand to try and grab a hold of Katta, so that she could have some one to help her around.
"Aoac is Al Bhed isn't it it means Eyes right?"
"Yes Aoac is my way of seeing." Lota said, getting her hand on Katta. "Can you take me to a table I would like to sit down."
"Sure I'm sitting with a gentleman named Enteriol. I'm sure he'll let you sit with us."
"You seem familar to me. . . What was your name? I didn't get it from you." Lota asked grabbing a hold of a chair and got seated.
"I'm Katta." She replied
"I'm Lota, an Al Bhed, I use to deal in machina, now I deal in Magic, thanks to my lost of sight. See when I'm with Aoac I can see and actually use my fira, gravia(SP?), Watera and thundra to good use, but without Aoac I'm limited to Cura."

Last edited by amma_rose on Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:48 am 

"Aoac!? Aoac!?" Enteriol heard, striking him dumb before he could answer Katta. Memory surged forward, bringing him back to before his body had been destroyed....

*Two young men face eachother, Enteriol in black robes and another in white, in a musty stone building. "Aoac!" Enteriol's voice rang out, clear, sinister, full of rage and energy. "Cendariel fell before my might and come the burning hells or the raging floods you shall fall as well if you block my path to her staff! Stand aside or I swear upon our mother's grave I shall make certain you never stand before me again!"

"You will NOT get the staff you seek, my brother! Not this day, not ever. You have taken from me the one I loved in search of this staff, and only through my dead body shall you get that which my wife labored to create!"

"So be it." Replied Enteriol, pointing both his hands at his brother. "Relá-" but even as he started to cast the spell, his brother cut him off with a large stone to the head. As Enteriol tried to regain his footing, he heard words that chilled him to the very core of his being. "Aniquile Mort Ardor!" rang out in a clarion voice, Enteriol did his best to throw up a shield, but it wasn't enough. His body was wrapped in a bright white flame, arcing with red lightning while freezing his lungs.

His brother maintained the spell, sweating with concentration. With every fibre of his being, Enteriol lashed out for his life with a spell. "Relámpago!" he gasped, aiming his hand at his own brother. Magic poured through his body, arcing out in a bolt of white death that destroyed the stones around them as it soared through the air. The flames around enteriol dimmed, the red lightning faltered, his lungs no longer froze as the mana was drained from his brother's spell and sent back at him.

A thundering boom from the depths sounded for miles when his brother was struck with the hellish white lightning. Enteriol fell to the ground, pain taking over, his body blackened, shriveled. He lay upon the hard stone floor for long minutes, finally forcing himself to work through the pain. Enteriol stood, slowly, and hobbled towards his brother, who lay burned, twitching, and hardly breathing.*

Enteriol stood slowly, staff in hand, and took a few hobbling steps towards Katta and Lota.

*"It ends now, brother, once and for all" Enteriol gasped out, though his lungs were full enough of liquid to make it painful to breathe, let alone talk. Trying to cough it out failed miserably, only making the pain worse.*

"It ends now, brother." Enteriol said quietly, trying to stifle a cough"

*Concentrating, enteriol encanted "Relámpago!" aiming once again at his brother.*

"Relámpago!" enteriol canted, aiming at the scene before him. The arc of lightning soared out from his hand, larger and hotter than it had been when facing his brother, amplified as it was from his brother's wife's staff. The hellish white arc filled the air with ozone smell as it passed close enough to Katta to set her hair on fire. The bolt streaked from there straight towards Lota.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Taking her Staff Lota managed to block the attack but substained damage doing so. "What was that for I'm blind here. I'm lucky that I was able to block that. I may be blind but I still have my other senses." She then used Cura to regain what she had lost. "Now will you let me explain myself."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:39 am 

The lightning, deflected by Lota's staff, streaked across the square, hitting a nearby building. The wall erupted in a shower of rubble. Enteriol heard none of it, lost as he was in his dream of the past.

*SHE stood before him, in all her glory, deftly deflecting the fatal bolt of energy away from her husband's prone body. "I banished you from this mortal coil, witch! How dare you alter fate beyond your time?" Enteriol choked out, enraged by her presence.*

"I banished you... How dare you..." Enteriol gasped out, sounding furious.

*Cendariel regarded Enteriol coldly. "I told you once, fowl one, that I would never allow you to take anything from me so long as I lived. You stole from me my body that day, freeing me from that vow. Now I stand before you to make another. So long as my spirit lingers, come anything shy of the hand of God itself you shall NOT take anything from me again!"

"If you think you can... stop me... TRY! Deshace Gravitas!" With this encantation, Aoas and all the rubble around him began to move, ever more swiftly towards the ceiling until his body hit it, hard, with a shower of rubble around him. "Nix!" Enteriol pointed his hand downward, and down to the floor they fell again. "Lejo!" Enteriol pointed his hand down the long corridor. Away the items flew, as Enteriol's gravity-controlling spell did it's job and Cendariel struggled to put a stop to it. Aoas's body hit the steel door several dozen feet down the hall with a sickening crunch, leaving quite a mess across the end of the hallway. "It seems I just stole your husband's life from you, spectre. Return from whence you came!"*

"If you think.... stop me... try!" Enteriol whispered "Deshace Gravitas!" Enteriol raised his hand, aiming again at the one who had shouted his brother's name, reversing the gravity for all in the area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Rumo luf!" Lota yelled feeling the force of Gravity. "E's hud ouin ahaso! Waterga!" Aiming the water in the direction of Enteriol's voice. I can't hold on like this my Magic is going to wear out and I don't have an elixer to revive it. Thinking of something that could get him out of this. Katta flouting near by patting the fire out. "Katta use your keyblade hold it up to him it should return him to normal."

Last edited by amma_rose on Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: "reversing the gravity for all in the area." Does that mean that everyone is all of a sudden floating? I'm a bit confused with this entire scene to be honest.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:05 am 

[ooc: was trying to get this fixed before further posts were made -_- in very short, no shots were fired. amma_rose missed the point. yes, everything in a localized area around Enteriol's target would be falling upwards. in technical terms, they are experiencing 2 G's of gravity in an upward direction, one to cancel out the local gravity (which would make them float) and a second to replace it (which makes them fall upwards as though the sky was the ground) /ooc]

Last edited by mutevampire on Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:08 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((I thought Gravity was a large planet gravity, can it differ? Oh ok well um? I fixed the post sorry. I thought that it was in a general area but you could get away.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:03 am 

"Nix!" encanted Enteriol, pointing his hand downwards again. As abruptly as it had switched before, gravity once again returned to normal in the area, sending anything allready trapped in it falling back towards the ground. As he had in his flashback, Enteriol aimed his hand away from him once again, ready to send that which lay before him hurtling into the nearest wall, on the other side of the first district square.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:47 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Rumo Lrulupuc! Windra" Using it to help stop the fall. Holing out her arms Katta fell right into them. "I had a feeling that would happen." She said hearing a hoot, while placing Katta on the ground. "Aoac!" Lota said smiling. As the owl landed on the top of her head. "I need you're eyes my good friend." Sending a magical connection between her and the owl, her sight slowly faded in. "That's better. The names Lota, Al Bhed Mage, and blind woman. This is Aoac, her name translated is Al Bhed for eyes."

"The names Katta, I'm a keyblade wielder but how did you know with out seeing?" Katta asked suprised that Katta even knew.

"Keyblade wielders have a different energy feel to them, not matter the personality they still have that feel and anyone trained in it can find it with out a problem. Because of my lost of sight I trained my other senses to feel for anything that would help me see or find anything." Lota said smiling looking at her face.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next