Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Before anyone could stop him his mask slid over his lower face and he grabbed his sword running out of the now open door. Past everyone else towards the first distract. Something was going on and he was going to find out regardless of his condition.

"Meiou!" He cried out too late as he saw him run out. He sighed and ran out after him grabbing his gunblade as he went. He had to keep the boy out of trouble if he could.

She grinned as he reacted and then grunted as she hit the wall from Meiou's rushing out and then Leon afterwards. "Great there they go again."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"What's going on?!" yelled the man as he lifted from the ground, he peered around and saw a large battle, he wondered what it was about.

He saw the two fight fiercly, he witnessed one chant a variety of phrases. He covered his eyes, he hated watching violence -- especially if it came in large amounts.

"Nix!" yelled the man as he raised his hand down.

"Nix, what does Nix me--" he asked as he began to fall from the sky.

He fell onto the mailbox which he was in fact hiding behind. He slid onto the ground and shook his head, he looked up to see if anyone had noticed.

---

"What's he doing here?"
thought the figure as he glanced at the large man who had broken the aforementioned mailbox.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:42 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"E lyh'd pameaja oui ahtat ib rana yc famm Aoac. E's cu kmyt du caa drnuikr ouin aoac ykyeh." Lota said to her friend on her sholder as with her eyes she noticed that everyone around Traverse Town started to come to the 1st District. "Um?" Not exactly sure what she was going to do knowing that people were looking at them.

"Nothing to see here just two people working out their problems with actions." Katta said waving her hand to get people to go back to their normal lifes. Cid came out Smiling. "Hey Cid did you finish the Gummy Ship already?"
"Yes. I finished it even with out that Gravity problem." Looking at her a little upset.
"I didn't get involved. I don't know any magic, and you know that. I simply got a spark of a flame hit me and got my hair on fire." Katta said lifting her hands up and shook them saying that she was completely innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Draizen had just entered the house when the boy in red he had met earlier ran out of it. His hair ruffled as the boy passed. He blinked for a moment, confused. Then he shrugged and ran after the boy in red.

"Why am I following him?" he asked himself.

He thought a moment.

"Since when have I cared?" he reasoned and continued his pursuit.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Spike ran his hand through his grubby hair nervously, quickly thinking over whether he should follow or not. I helped them with The Heartless, right? I should be done with this bunch. But then again, what did he have to go back to? These could be the friends he'd stick with through thick and thin, the ones he'd end his long life with. My time is almost up anyway he decided, I might as well see it through.

His old bones still could carry him, as his legs fell on the grey pavement, following Leon blindly like a loyal dog. That's all I am really.

His guns made their presence known, he could feel the cool metal even through his coat. These things happened sometimes, what he wouldn't give to just reach in and fire them, he figured he was getting too excited. The chance would come when he'd get to use them, and in his heart he knew he would go out with a bang.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5