Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Voyage Home, Voyage of the Starship Athabaska[OPEN][Started]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:13 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Space the final frontier, these are the voyages of the Star Ship Athabaska its continuing mission is to get back home from the Sigma Quadrant, and learn as we go. Athabaska is an exploratory cruiser.
~*There are no restrictions as to how many can join.*~
~*Now that we have started please read everypost if you want to join.*~

Ship looks like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ladyblkwolf/other/cruiser_athabaska.jpg

Uniforms look like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ladyblkwolf/other/Uniform.jpg

Com badge is this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ladyblkwolf/my%20pics/deltashield.jpg

I'm also going to be using the Prime Directive, though it will be violated upon occasions but we will be sticking to that for rulings as to what to dealing with unknown aliens. As stated HERE.
Character Info.
Code:
 [b]Name: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]*
[b]Rank: [/b] ** ***
[b]Job: [/b]****
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

*Human, Vulcan, Reversed Borg (think something like 7 of 9), Klingons, Andorian, Trill, Bajoran, and you can create your own. (neopets are accepted, also star wars species, no jedis don't count)Good Species list.
**the Commanding Officer position is filled
*** Rankings go as Commanding officer most commonly is a Captain, Commander, Lt. Commander, Lieutenant, Lieutenant J.G. (junior Grade), Ensign, Cadet (those who are in Starfleet but are in training).
**** Ranges from First Officer (only one can have this position), Security, Medic, Navigation, Communication, and Engineering. Commanding officer can only have one and that is taken)

My characters
Name: Kisha Rane
Race: Human
Job: Commanding Officer
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, 5 ft 4 ins, She wears red

Name: Kallish Tai Karastai
Race: Klingon
Job: Security
Appearance: Black hair tied in a loose pigtail, dark (near black) eyes, wears yellow/golden

Name:Mien Lynn
Race:1/4Betazoid 3/4 human
Job:navigation
Appearance:Oriental in appearance Mien has a weak telekinetic power. Wears the golden colors.

Name: Beran Relad
Race: 1/2 human 1/2 Klingon
Job: Engineering
Appearance: Beran is Kallish's daughter. Beran is around 14-years-old. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, Ridges are not as predominant (think Belana), Cadets normally don't where formal Starfleet uniforms but she wears a teal jumper

Name:Ashley Miko
Race:Reversed Borg (full Orion)
Job:Engineering
Apperance: Has Mechanical Legs and one arm thats the same, Green Eyes, darkish Blonde hair, and Eye plant above the right eye along the eyebrow.

Name: Bregedur Kaisher
Race: Andorian
Job: Medic
Appearance: Blue skin, Silvery-white hair short cut, Dark blue nearly black eyes, and wears the Blue uniform.

~*Charaters of everyone*~
Commanding Officer
Kisha Rane- Captain- Amma_rose

Executive Officer (first officer)
Sara Viro- Lt. Commander- Ria/amma (just adopting for now, I don't want to lose my XO just after I start this.)

Security
Kallish Tai Karastai- Lieutenant- Amma_rose

Medic
Bregedur Kaisher- Lt. Jr. Grade- Amma Rose

Navigation
Mien Lynn- Lieutenant- Amma_rose

Communication
Vas- Lieutenant- DiscordantNote

Engineer
Beran Relad- Cadet- Amma_rose
Ashley Miko- Unranked- Amma_rose
Bishani- Lt. Sub Commander- Amma_Rose

Tactics officer
Tayla Valkret- Lt. Commander- DiscordantNote

Operation Officer

Figher Pilots

Councilor

~~~~~~~
Now the long waited intro.

Captain's log Stardate 8.30.2005
We started our journy with a skeleton crew a few Senior officers, and very few crew members that only covered a few of the major controls. We started our mission with the intent of testing of our systems but our plans were interupted with an attack from the borg. Everyone on the ship including Borg that did not make it off to their ship, became unconcious. When we awoke we were in orbit of a "M" class planet, with Borg disconnected from the Borg. We have minimal supplies and a steleton staff. Are journey home could very much end before it starts if we don't get the supplies needed, and if we are not attacked by the borg during our hopefully living homecoming.

And

My dear love Areena Dullan,

I hope that if this ship returns that you get this message. I trust that after the nine year oath of togetherness you find someone and not wait for me to return I want you to be happy and live your life. I do return with in that the nine years, I hope that we can catch up and pick up from where we left.

The one who loves you the most,
Bregudur Kaiser

Last edited by amma_rose on Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow, this is one of the first... actually probably THE first Trek RP here on PPT. I've been meaning to start one, but I wasn't sure what the reaction would be or how popular it would be. Now I must warn you, I'm a majorly big Trekkie so before we start I must nitpick a few things :P

Firstly, this plot line sounds mysteriously like the Voyager plot.
Second, some of the characters (like the former Borg Drone and half Klingon/ half Human) are very much like certain Voyager crew members.
And third, isn't the navigation officer really the flight officer? As in the Conn Officer? And what happened to the Operation officer? 0_o

Now that that's over... here's my bio :P

Name: Sara Viro
Race: Trill
Job: First Officer
Appearance: Wavy auburn hair usually tied into a low ponytail and dark jade eyes. She wears Command Red and has the usual Trill spots.
Personality: Sara's a cheerful and dedicated person and Starfleet officer, she rarely discriminates, even against people like the Borg and the Dominion. She does have a bit of a wild side and enjoys some extreme sports like surfing and snowboarding.

Ick... its sooooo short compared to my normal bios (heheheh like the Twelfth Kingdom, those were like 2 pages long) :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:34 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hey thanks I can't get all of the information from my friends from SFI. I'll add you to the list and as soon as we have everyone for each spot we'll start i feel having at least one person per job is best that way if we need some one for the sitch then we have them. Ok then with that Thanks I'll add it. The councilor can come later.

Ashley is kinda based around 7-of-9, and I did get the idea for this from Voyager (it's the only Star Trek series that I have enough knowledge from that I can do stuff with, It's the only one I could watch in the TV in the basement of my old house).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well I can definitely help with any info you need. I've seen all series except Enterprise. And know a lot about Star Trek.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:50 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yeah I've got Enterprise on DVD well at least the first 2 seasons, I haven't sat down and watched them because I haven't even seen the series yet. Sadly I've got many episodes of Voyager memerized. I look to you for anymore questions I have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((I actually started one on the old forums. Start Trek: Rebellion But it was a flop. There were three active members... -.- I'm not joining because I don't have the time, but I just wanted to say that there was another Star Trek RP. Good Luck in making it a success. ¬_¬))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Thanks I'm hoping it does take off))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Whee, a Star trek RP! I wanted to join the first one we had, on the old forum, but thought it would be awkward if I did since it seemed pretty far into the story to me. By the way, I noticed you said aliens from Star Wars are allowed...what about aliens form other sci-fi creations (specifically in my case, Invader Zim? If not, ignore my second character. :) )

Character #1:
Name: Tayla Valkret
Race: Vulcan
Job: Tactics Officer
Appearance: Average height with pale skin and black hair, usually tied into a bun. She has browns eyes and wears a yellow uniform.

Character #2:
Name: Vas
Race: Irken
Job: Communications Officer
Appearance: To make things simple, here's a picture:
http://www.thescarymonkeyshow.com/image ... encomm.gif
That's pretty close, except she has eyelashes and curly antennae. She wears that uniform because she is too short to fit into the standard Starfleet uniform (however, she wishes to change that).

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:28 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((You can even create your own I just have to approve of it first, ~*see I don't want any god like species though Odo's Species, the Changlings, were considered the Founders for the Bajorans*~. . . Zim is fine, ~*because I'm even welcoming Predators*~. . . anything sci-fi or other races and have already been created I approve of those I would like a picture so I can see what they look like, just incase I'm my blode self and can't think of it off the top of my head.

Making another character the other two possitions can be filled later

Name: Bishani
Race: Kaminoan
Job: Engineer
Appearance: If you haven't seen starwars than your messed up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/ladyblkwolf/other/kaminoans_bg.jpg
But for those who don't know what a Kaminoan looks like and she'd look like the one on the right and when she's off duty those color are of dark purples.

Starting. . . ))
Kisha-
Waking from the nightmare of being attacked by the Borg, she found that they were attacked by the Borg. Opening her combadge to all on the ship. "All personel if you are still able to walk. Find a Borg and take it to Sickbay. Do not use transporters unless needed." With that she got up and took a Borg though all she could do was drag it.

Kallish-
Being in the same room as the captian she heard double of the communication getting up all she had was a cut on her forehead so she had no problem. She slugged two Borg over her shoulders and got into the turbo lift with the captain

Mein-
She dragged a Borg aswell because she had no strength like Kallish.

Beran-
Just like her mother, Kallish, she had the strength to lift two of them but it was over powering for her so she only took one, and dragged the other from Engineering.

Bishani-
She took one of the Borg, looking down she noticed that it looked like it was a female Orion, and buy the looks of her she lost her legs, an arm and lived the life of a Borg since birth.

Bregedur-
He had problems of his own, he had one Borg with him and knew that if the captain was wanting all of the Borg to become a part of the crew, like admiral Janway did with 7 of 9 then he'd need the help of the Holographic Doctor's help so he had the computer activate the doctor's double with the same knowledge. He then placed the Borg that he had onto a table creating an altering forcefield, and he and the EMH dupicate started working.

((That make 7 Borg people open for anyone to use at the moment.

~*Word/phrase*~ = new addition to the sentence.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tayla and Vas had gone into the cargo holds to fight the Borg, but due to debris it was going to be a little difficult in getting out.

"So...the captain says we have to find some Borg and take them to Sickbay," Tayla began, "and there are plenty in here."

"True, but we've got to get out first!"

Vas was currently on the other side of the room, trying in vain to lift a piece of metal nearly three times her size so they had access to the door. With a little help from Tayla, she managed to do it.

"Thanks. I'm sure the captain would like to see us after we bring a captive up to Sickbay."

Tayla nodded, and grabbed a nearby Borg by the feet and began dragging it down the hall, while Vas grabbed the Borg's head and lifted it up to make the task a little easier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Er... one question... why on Earth are we carrying Borg drones into the sickbay to be 'reverted' while we're under attack? :roll: ))

Lieutennant Commander Viro rushed out from her quarters towards the turbolift. The corridor was dark with brief flashes of red emergency lighting and every few seconds the klaxon sounded, the noise drilled into her skull, aggravating her already bad headache. She finally stumbled into the turbolift, which was surprisingly still operating. "Deck 1, Bridge," she commanded, the vechile jolted into a shuddery ascent.

After a few seconds the turbolift arrived at the Bridge. She stumbled out in time to see a Borg cube explode in the viewscreen. The whole ship was jolted back in the shockwave and Sara only just managed to grab the sides of the turbolift doors. She steadied herself and assumed the command chair seeing as their Captain was absent. In fact, most of the bridge crew was absent. She turned to a new crewmember, a Bajoran ensign who had assumed the Tactical station, "Report."

The ensign turned to face her, relief sweeping across her face, "The new upgrades we installed worked Commander, the Borg cube was destroyed, however we have taken severe damage and have numerous casualties." Sara nodded before turning her attention to the panel beside her, she studied the damage report intently before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She couldn't believe the Borg had attacked while she was sleeping in her quarters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:00 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Oh shoot if forgot fighterpilots. . . I remembered something from the Shattered Universe, we have a few of those fighter crafts but no one to man them.
Sorry to say this but when they became disconnected the lost the function of working so if they are standing they probably don't know what to do, fighting them would be like fighting a dead person.))

Bregedur-
He and the EMH were arleady starting to work on removing parts from the borg in sickbay when. Kallish in the lead carried two borg on his back while the others filed in most of them were dragging the borg. "Just place them on the tables all of them are ready for occuppents." He said lifting his head and going back to work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(( *sigh* I'm sorry about this, but I'm going to have to leave this RP, and to be perfectly honest, if it wasn't for the fact that it was a Star Trek related RP I never would have joined in the first place.

Your bios and posts for your numerous characters and your large number of disorganised and undetailed roleplays has made me decide that I'd rather not join any of your RPs in the future.

I apologise if I sound harsh, but I am merely stating my opinion, I have seen, got to know, and RPed with many people here and I feel I've become a reasonably good judge of RPing ability; most RPers have wonderful skills, they make long detailed posts, create easy to interact with characters with great depth, and the background story behind their RPs is immensely intricate and well thought out.

However there are some, every now and again, who need.. improving... and lack certain qualities which I find essential in the people I RP with. I shall keep looking at any furthur RPs you create and looking at any character bios you create in RPs I might be apart of, and maybe your skills will improve in the future and I shall RP with you. Only time will tell.

Well, until next RP... Live long and prosper.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((That's ok I'm not going to get rid of you characters of your's I'll just adopt them as my own. So if you join up later on you can still use them.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Mind you, she has a point. You have way too many charcters to manage well, and you're quite blunt and undescriptive about what they do. If you improve your style, you'll not only be a better RPer, but you'll get more people into your RPs as well. I'm not a 'pro-RPer', so I can't give you much advice...why don't you read some of the other RPs here? It'll give you some ideas on how to improve your style. :) the good thing about what you do is that you include pictures instead of trying to describe things. Though writing allows for imagination, pictures show others exactly what you want.

Oh yeah, read the rules, too I you haven't already. There's a three sentence minimum for RPing posts, and a one sentence one for OOC posts (like this one).))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next